Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,773 members, 7,882,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

Africans React To Nigeria's New President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africans React To Nigeria's New President (1838 Views)

South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) / South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans React To Nigeria's New President by RZArecta(m): 4:06am On Mar 03, 2023
Napata77:
Why exactly are we supposed to care what some jobless riffraff in Kenya or Zimbabwe thinks about the Nigerian president?

Do Americans care what Venezuelans and Bolivians think about their 80 year old president, Joe Biden?

It is low self-esteem that makes you care what foreigners think about you.
bulaba my brother grin don't mind those haters
Re: Africans React To Nigeria's New President by Napata77: 4:19am On Mar 03, 2023
RZArecta:
bulaba my brother grin don't mind those haters

Honestly my brotha. I tire for these people.

And the funny thing is, most of these African countries, outside their capital city and it's city centre, there's nothing else. Maybe another small town or two and then just villages.

Some of them have just one standard airport. Others have next to no infrastructure.

I know someone from Cameroon who is a regular visitor to Nigeria, and he says he doesn't know why Nigerians complain so much about their country, and that they should come to Cameroun and see what they're going through.
Re: Africans React To Nigeria's New President by Horus(m): 4:20am On Mar 03, 2023
Napata77:

Dude, I don't give two shiits where you're from.

Why don't you go on some American forum and mock them as a foreigner over Joe Biden, and see how they respond to you?

They'll tell you to piss off!

Just like I'm telling YOU and other so - called 'Africans' - jobless, useless wastrels with nothing better on their hands to do than ''mock'' Nigeria, over what they would never mock America for, since Biden is 10 years older than Tinubu.

So y'all can generally fck off!!

Scumbags and useless wastes of space!

You are the real tribalist animal here barking for nothing and your mind is deeply affected with the mental condition of paranoia and schizophrenia. Try to reduce your cocaine consumption. grin . You are cleary immature so keep rotting in your own negativity that your are displaying here on this forum for the whole world to see.
Re: Africans React To Nigeria's New President by Napata77: 4:23am On Mar 03, 2023
Horus:

You are the real tribalist animal here barking for nothing and your mind is deeply affected with the mental condition of paranoia and schizophrenia. Try to reduce your cocaine consumption. grin . You are cleary immature so keep rotting in your own negativity that your are displaying here on this forum for the whole world to see.

Dude, I am Igbo. A detribalized Nigerian, and I was neutral in this election.

It is YOU, Mr Caribbean, who's been sucked into the ethnic brouhaha around here, which is why you're talking trash about my 'tribe' - something I never mentioned or alluded to.

And yes, kindly bugger off to your gang-infested, drug-soaked Caribbean island forums and leave us to our devices.
Re: Africans React To Nigeria's New President by Horus(m): 4:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Napata77:

It is YOU, Mr Carribean, who's been sucked into the ethnic brouhaha around here, which is why you're talking trash about my 'tribe' - something I never mentioned or alluded to.

Where did I trashed or mentioned the name of any tribe on this forum can you quote it for me? grin
You realy think I am a fool. grin And I have not even started yet with you. grin
Re: Africans React To Nigeria's New President by KanwuliaExtra: 4:33am On Mar 03, 2023
Ancient of Days vs Rock of Ages? shocked

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Africans React To Nigeria's New President by Napata77: 4:46am On Mar 03, 2023
Horus:

Where did I trashed or mentioned the name of any tribe on this forum can you quote it for me? grin
You realy think I am a fool. grin And I have not even started yet with you. grin

English comprehension issues? I never said you mentioned the name of my 'tribe'.

I said you spoke trash about my 'tribe' by saying ''You are the real tribalist animal here'' even though I'd made no reference to 'tribe' in my submissions.
Re: Africans React To Nigeria's New President by Horus(m): 4:59am On Mar 03, 2023
Napata77:

English comprehension issues? I never said you mentioned the name of my 'tribe'.

I said you spoke trash about my 'tribe' by saying ''You are the real tribalist animal here'' even though I'd made no reference to 'tribe' in my submissions.

See your own quote below (bolded part) Mr liar grin and notice also your xenophobia and your stereotyped tribalist thinking
Your are a "fake detribalized" , you simply hide your tribalist animal tendency, but the more you try to hide it the more it show up

Napata77:

It is YOU, Mr Caribbean, who's been sucked into the ethnic brouhaha around here, which is why [b]you're talking trash about my 'tribe'
- something I never mentioned or alluded to.

And yes, kindly bugger off to your gang-infested, drug-soaked Caribbean island forums and leave us to our devices.[/b]
Re: Africans React To Nigeria's New President by Napata77: 5:04am On Mar 03, 2023
Horus:

See your own quote below (bolded part) Mr liar grin and notice also your xenophobia and your stereotyped tribalist thinking
Your are a "fake detribalized" , you simply hide your tribalist animal tendency, but the more you try to hide it the more it show up

I wrote that AFTER you called me a ''tribalist animal'', not before!

What a cretin!
Re: Africans React To Nigeria's New President by Horus(m): 5:09am On Mar 03, 2023
Napata77:

I wrote that AFTER you called me a ''tribalist animal'', not before!

What a cretin!

I called you a ''tribalist animal'' simply because you are a ''tribalist animal'' Retard !!!!!! grin
Re: Africans React To Nigeria's New President by Lamanii22(f): 5:17am On Mar 03, 2023
Napata77:
Why exactly are we supposed to care what some jobless riffraff in Kenya or Zimbabwe thinks about the Nigerian president?

Do Americans care what Venezuelans and Bolivians think about their 80 year old president, Joe Biden?

It is low self-esteem that makes you care what foreigners think about you.

Abi ooo…. They too have their problems, they should deal with theirs…

1 Like

Re: Africans React To Nigeria's New President by Napata77: 5:24am On Mar 03, 2023
Horus:

I called you a ''tribalist animal'' simply because you are a ''tribalist animal'' Retard !!!!!! grin

You're not even from the Caribbean.

You lied about your origin.

Why are you ashamed of being Igbo IPOB?
Re: Africans React To Nigeria's New President by Napata77: 5:25am On Mar 03, 2023
Lamanii22:

Abi ooo…. They too have their problems, they should deal with theirs…

Thank you o jare, my sista.

Don't mind these useless people here. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Africans React To Nigeria's New President by Horus(m): 5:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Napata77:

You're not even from the Caribbean.

You lied about your origin.

Why are you ashamed of being Igbo IPOB?

Give proofs of your claims
Re: Africans React To Nigeria's New President by AMKAG66(m): 9:27am On Mar 03, 2023
Horus:

You suffer from very acute paranoia. Do you really believe that all the 3 milions members registered on Nairaland are Nigerians? Really?
I am not even Nigerian, I am from the Caribbean, so I am not interrested in your filthy tribalist behavior, I just don't care. You claim that you don't care what some Africans thinks about the Nigerian president, yet you keep reading about what they think. If someone do not like your new President this do not mean that this person hate Nigerians or Nigeria. So stop being paranoid all the time and stop believing that the whole of Africa hate you. This is not true. You keep ranting just for for a video where Africans simply express their opinions with humour

Nigerians don’t actually know the depth of shame they’ve brought upon themselves by electing Tinubu. Even here in Sierra Leone, we can’t make that terrible mistake of electing an ancestor.

1 Like

Re: Africans React To Nigeria's New President by Fahdiga(m): 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
PrincessofDSS:

Ancestral worshipper

Lol you get bad mouth o.

Re: Africans React To Nigeria's New President by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Fahdiga:
Lol you get bad mouth o.

😂
He deserve it
Re: Africans React To Nigeria's New President by tungamaje: 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
AMKAG66:

Nigerians don’t actually know the depth of shame they’ve brought upon themselves by electing Tinubu. Even here in Sierra Leone, we can’t make that terrible mistake of electing an ancestor.
You are not Sierra Leonan, stop lying, you are IPOB. according to them.... Whoever doesn't support Tinubu must definitely be IPOB grin
Re: Africans React To Nigeria's New President by Fahdiga(m): 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
PrincessofDSS:

😂
He deserve it
More than that sef. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) / Ghana Trades In Presidential Jet / America's CIA and UK Sponsored IBB To Overthrow Gen Buhari's Government ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.