Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,042 members, 7,973,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:15 PM

The Kind Of Things You People Discuss Here Is Irritating Me...very Disgusting - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Kind Of Things You People Discuss Here Is Irritating Me...very Disgusting (430 Views)

Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship / It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon / List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kind Of Things You People Discuss Here Is Irritating Me...very Disgusting by OdogwuMoney6: 1:40am On Mar 03, 2023
Especially those anime people, Na una own dey vex me pass...... I can't believe that when oyibo people dey zuzu, una sef go dey follow them dey zuzu their zuzu..Una go dey talk about nonsense with passion like small children, all in the name of anime.....Just dey do rubbish up and down.....Bunch of copy copy people, copying nonsense, talking rubbish... You go see person dey talk nonsense like, the uchihas are the baddest, if naruto become jinruchuku, he would destroy pain, tobirama will never let uchiha become hokage............... Bunch of idiotic mumu's discussing nonsense...Person wey get cartoon don make him money finish, you wey you never see food chop inside 8 months ASUU strike dey follow argue who go win between ichigo and zetsu.... You go hear one idiot on whatapp group bragging about watching over a thousand anime, yet the fool still cant speak japanese........
Receive sense in da mighty name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Things You People Discuss Here Is Irritating Me...very Disgusting by sat70: 1:45am On Mar 03, 2023
The issue is Nigerians especially the youths of nowadays lack creativeness. They're not willing to exercise their brains to create new things. All they do is argue all the time talking trash
Re: The Kind Of Things You People Discuss Here Is Irritating Me...very Disgusting by OdogwuMoney6: 1:51am On Mar 03, 2023
sat70:
The issue is Nigerians especially the youths of nowadays lack creativeness. They're not willing to exercise their brains to create new things. All they do is argue all the time talking trash
Azzin, that shit is cringing the fûck out of me.....Them go dey copy the life style of people wey dey live in the 21st century, while them still dey live in the 12th... Time wey them go use do better things, Na so so nonsense them go dey discuss... Every small thing now person go dey ask me, "do you watch anime?" May thunder fire any he goat that asks me such question.....
Re: The Kind Of Things You People Discuss Here Is Irritating Me...very Disgusting by sat70: 1:54am On Mar 03, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
Azzin, that shit is cringing the fûck out of me.....Them go dey copy the life style of people wey dey live in the 21st century, while them still dey live in the 12th... Time wey them go use do better things, Na so so nonsense them go dey discuss... Every small thing now person go dey ask me, "do you watch anime?" May thunder fire any he goat that asks me such question.....
We too dey copy copy. If no be sey you don wise like Solo, as person ask you that kind question, you go don go buy data dey watch anime based on sey you wan belong to their stupid discussion. Thunder ⚡ fire them true true
Re: The Kind Of Things You People Discuss Here Is Irritating Me...very Disgusting by Stawner16(m): 2:38am On Mar 03, 2023
Live and let live. We all can't love the same things...
Re: The Kind Of Things You People Discuss Here Is Irritating Me...very Disgusting by Septagon: 6:04am On Mar 03, 2023
E really pain this one
Re: The Kind Of Things You People Discuss Here Is Irritating Me...very Disgusting by motionarena: 8:49am On Mar 03, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
Especially those anime people, Na una own dey vex me pass...... I can't believe that when oyibo people dey zuzu, una sef go dey follow them dey zuzu their zuzu..Una go dey talk about nonsense with passion like small children, all in the name of anime.....Just dey do rubbish up and down.....Bunch of copy copy people, copying nonsense, talking rubbish... You go see person dey talk nonsense like, the uchihas are the baddest, if naruto become jinruchuku, he would destroy pain, tobirama will never let uchiha become hokage............... Bunch of idiotic mumu's discussing nonsense...Person wey get cartoon don make him money finish, you wey you never see food chop inside 8 months ASUU strike dey follow argue who go win between ichigo and zetsu.... You go hear one idiot on whatapp group bragging about watching over a thousand anime, yet the fool still cant speak japanese........
Receive sense in da mighty name of Jesus.

But see where your own sense carry you dey talk.
Do you sound like a normal human

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fans React As Sanyeri, Okele, Lawori, Alapini, Golugo And Others Visit Pariolodo / (new Movie ⚠️ ) Boomerang | Uche Montana | Alex Cross| Ruby Okezie / Top 100 Movies Based On True Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.