Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,231 members, 7,977,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:26 AM

Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units (956 Views)

Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units by kk2027: 2:36am On Mar 03, 2023
We've seen thousands of videos from different parts of the country where obiedients are seen counting their votes together with the PU agents.

The funniest one for me is the one with university of Ibadan students chanting "no structure " at each count of LP's votes

It seemed from the video that every single vote from that PU went to PO

My question is where are such videos from even 1 single PU where the supposed 8 million Nigerians voted APC

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units by Kingsley34: 2:58am On Mar 03, 2023
Don't mind those apc fools...... election way nobody dey happy for the whole federation na him dem dey claim say him win

Tinubu should know that answering president elect is only temporary and if the court fails us,we might then embark on a Nationwide protest and see who truly own power.

Tinubu or the people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units by PlayerMeji: 2:58am On Mar 03, 2023
Oga, we are not ready to prove anything to you...

We are through with our elections, lick your wounds.

We are not ready to explain what, how, where, or when we did anything... we have done all of those during the campaign!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units by kk2027: 3:09am On Mar 03, 2023
PlayerMeji:

We are not ready to explain what, how, where, or when we did anything... we have done all of those during the campaign!

Which "election" exactly?

Is that one an election too?

1 Like

Re: Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units by HydraFeeds(m): 3:41am On Mar 03, 2023
Lp na cruise generation na ,na why dem Dey chop beating be that .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units by PlayerMeji: 3:44am On Mar 03, 2023
Cry all you can!

kk2027:

1 Like

Re: Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units by kk2027: 9:54am On Mar 03, 2023
Abi them no get phone ni

1 Like

Re: Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units by VTJN(m): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2023
kk2027:

move on guy for your sanity

Election is over. Anybody going to court just want to waste his time and resources. I hope and pray Tinubu government will be better and productive

1 Like

Re: Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units by kk2027: 10:03am On Mar 03, 2023
VTJN:
move on guy for your sanity

Election is over. Anybody going to court just want to waste his time and resources. I hope and pray Tinubu government will be better and productive

Lol Obi is trying to help people like you but you're too myopic to see it

It's paining people like us that understand the difference. I feel for the poor masses

1 Like

Re: Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units by Seetto: 10:05am On Mar 03, 2023
kk2027:

It's paining people like us that understand the difference. I feel for the poor masses

The way he helped anambra people into poverty and akwuzu lake.
Re: Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units by Silvoclairea: 10:07am On Mar 03, 2023
PlayerMeji:

Re: Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units by TrumpDonald2: 10:07am On Mar 03, 2023
Please pity urchins naaa, why are you being this wicked? Well, we all know it was INEC that voted for Thieffnubu.

As the results were trooping in, them run go off server.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units by kk2027: 10:07am On Mar 03, 2023
Seetto:

The way he helped anambra people into poverty and akwuzu lake.

Didnt you guys say he's IPOB?
Yet you guys accuse him of killing ipob members

See why no one bought into your mischievous propaganda against an innocent man that means well for this country

2 Likes

Re: Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units by VTJN(m): 10:10am On Mar 03, 2023
kk2027:

Tinubu has been declared the president elect already. Move on guy

Obi can go to court if he wish but we all know it's a fruitless efforts. Move on with your life
Re: Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units by VTJN(m): 10:12am On Mar 03, 2023
TrumpDonald2:
Please pity urchins naaa, why are you being this wicked? Well, we all know it was INEC that voted for Thieffnubu.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I understand your grief bro. I know you're pained. Tinubu is in asorock you can go and meet him
Re: Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units by kk2027: 10:13am On Mar 03, 2023
VTJN:
Tinubu has been declared the president elect already. Move on guy

Obi can go to court if he wish but we all know it's a fruitless efforts. Move on with your life

Fruitless effort yoy call it? Are you saying courts cant deliver justice because they've been compromised too?
Re: Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units by kk2027: 10:14am On Mar 03, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
See as everywhere quiet after elections, no jubilations for the first time in history.
Makes me wonder where are the imaginary 8 million people that voted APC

1 Like

Re: Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units by Psalmistproject: 10:17am On Mar 03, 2023
Yea!

I would have shown you the most viral one but I don't have it grin

In that video NIGERIANS can see one idiot warning voters if you don't vote urinating machine you will be dealt with. I wished I was at that unit, i for dey popular now. I for teach that guy wetin madness be tongue
Re: Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units by Godwin4444: 10:17am On Mar 03, 2023
Kingsley34:
Don't mind those apc fools...... election way nobody dey happy for the whole federation na him dem dey claim say him win

Tinubu should know that answering president elect is only temporary and if the court fails us,we might then embark on a Nationwide protest and see who truly own power.

Tinubu or the people.
what I observe about d election is that tinubu fans didn’t make noise online n offline, peter obi fans were bullying everyone both online n offline

It was on Election Day that I knew tinubu had more fans

Peter obi fans are noise makers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units by VTJN(m): 10:17am On Mar 03, 2023
kk2027:

Fruitless effort yoy call it? Are you saying courts cant deliver justice because they've been compromised too?
I'm done bro

TINUBU is working towards his second term in office now if you care to know. The man is intellectually endowed when it comes to politics

Move on
Re: Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units by kk2027: 10:25am On Mar 03, 2023
VTJN:
I'm done bro

TINUBU is working towards his second term in office now if you care to know. The man is intellectually endowed when it comes to politics

Move on

Fraud and nothing more

1 Like

Re: Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units by TrumpDonald2: 10:26am On Mar 03, 2023
Godwin4444:
what I observe about d election is that tinubu fans didn’t make noise online n offline, peter obi fans were bullying everyone both online n offline

Keep deceiving yourself
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units by TrumpDonald2: 10:28am On Mar 03, 2023
VTJN:
I'm done bro

Move on
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

In his dreams. Seat wey him never enter, him dey think of second tenure. I am waiting for the tribunal to start.
Re: Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units by kk2027: 10:29am On Mar 03, 2023
Godwin4444:

Fans are generally noisy and celebrate their person

When Buhari was voted in, he had fans online and offline. We saw how they took over social media then and how they celebrated after he was declared.

Tinubu fans are not many at all both online n offline
Re: Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units by kk2027: 10:43am On Mar 03, 2023
Kingsley34:

Tinubu or the people.

Everywhere just quiet like tension unlike in previous elections
Normally people celebrate all over the country when their candidates win
Re: Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units by kk2027: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
I havent seen any
Re: Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units by kk2027: 4:18am On Mar 05, 2023
Kingsley34:

Tinubu or the people.
Its funny they cant even prove just 1 polling unit they won.
We saw obidients showing their results all over the country.
Not one of such videos from APC so far

Is it that the imaginary 8 million people that voted APC were not proud of their candidate?
Re: Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units by kk2027: 4:41am On Mar 05, 2023
VTJN:
I'm done bro

Move on

Nothing intellectually anything
All I see is massive fraud

(1) (Reply)

Big Boost For Peter Obi At Tribunal As Court Take Vital Action In Suit on Tinubu / Analysis Of The 25% In FCT / Why I Feel El-rufai Is, Without A Doubt, A Dangerous Person" - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.