Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,070 members, 7,939,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba (6311 Views)

Could This Be The Reason Obi Didn't Wish Soyinka Happy Birthday (photo) / Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / Festus Keyamo Slammed For Saying Atiku Didn't Congratulate Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba by Ezmans: 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
PandoraObi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Peter Obi is never the man he claimed he is, Yoruba supporting him are shortsighted, so just because Peter Obi lost woefully, he didn't congratulate the man of GOD on his birthday because he is Yoruba, what a life, he has started showing his true colour and tribalism.
first of all did you personally congratulate adeboye on his birthday?
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba by temitope28(m): 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ekeneegwu:

As your grandfather knows how to snuff Cocaine .. if you leave Shetima the man will swear he is a pope …#STOLENMANDATE
What’s the point of this topic if not you seek for wahala .. like say the president will help your life ..oops I forgot you don’t have one ..
Sore looser.
Oponu
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba by PreSiDentey: 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
Have you forgotten election is over??
πŸ˜†
No familiarization anymore
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba by harsysky(m): 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
PandoraObi:
Peter Obi is never the man he claimed he is, Yoruba supporting him are shortsighted, so just because Peter Obi lost woefully, he didn't congratulate the man of GOD on his birthday because he is Yoruba, what a life, he has started showing his true colour and tribalism.

Anybody who forces you to vote against your preferred candidate is stupid, but for you to come with this to create tribal e-war, you are the biggest fool on earth I have seen in my 30+ years on earth.
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba by DrAkpamudehe: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
Princessstee:
Igbos are Dullards, liars and thieves na , you can see the kind politics they wan follow the most intelligent, Richest and the most powerful tribe in Africa play.

Why should any serious person even listen to them.. No state in SE can match any state in SW because they've turned it into anarchists and terrorists den... They are not even safe to live among themselves. They are always against government and they always end of ruining theirs lives instead..

What has Obi achieved in his own state if not that anambra constitute more than 90% of criminal and prisoners around the world for drug trafficking and pipeline vandalizing !

Igbos are deluded to believe they have properties in Lagos where as, they have nothing! πŸ˜‚
Take for instance, all igbo properties summed up is not even anywhere close to 50% of just DANGOTE refinery and the rich man is not even talking.

Today in Nigeria out of the top first 5 richest men, Hausas take 2 places while yourbas have 3 places.

Igbos are so mentally unstable to the extent that, a common nonentity living in gutter believes his papa get house for banana island πŸ˜‚.

There is no Forbes confirmed igbo billionaire that has ever existed . Its all lies
.. Wake up! πŸ˜‚

You all are just noise makers and uninformed ... 90% of Lagos is still in fact controlled by yorubas πŸ˜‚.. DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

We the Omoluabis are now working to bundle these rif rafs and unlearned ingrates out of our precious Land!

If u r the true son of your father, and your father was produced through normal copulation, go and say this rubbish at Ladipo market and return home in body bag. I dare you
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba by Princessstee: 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

If u r the true son of your father, and your father was produced through normal copulation, go and say this rubbish at Ladipo market and return home in body bag. I dare you
Because it the truth right?
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba by stanlink(m): 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Foolshit op too much space in ur head
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba by Elkidz: 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
burp18:
You're not even ashamed your Obi was disgraced by an old man like you call him at the polls. Shame suppose dey catch una. Yes. The north didn't vote for Obi because I stay in the North. I know some people who benefited from his campaign largesse when he was in Zamfara but still did not vote him. You call northerners illterates and call Nigeria a zoo and expect us to vote you? You lost must be very stupid πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Your stupidity knows no bounds. Yes, he defeated him in corruption and evil because Obi is not an evil man like you lot.
Remember, karma is really.
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba by FriendsAndFans(m): 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
Too bad. He was being tribalistic
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba by RealEzee(m): 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Can we just stop dis tribal comments!!!
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba by McStoic(m): 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
PandoraObi:

How did you arrive to this?
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba by A4alpha: 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
LOL First thing first.. go and discover yourself 1st once you do then come back and engage me.

Frustrated lag tag motor park sachet-gin guzzling urchin like you.

PandoraObi:
I am not responsible for your frustrations and grieves, go back to where you left your mother
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba by PandoraObi: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
A4alpha:
LOL First thing first.. go and discover yourself 1st once you do then come back and engage me.

Frustrated lag tag motor park sachet-gin guzzling urchin like you.

you are good at describing your mother
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba by PandoraObi: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
harsysky:

Anybody who forces you to vote against your preferred candidate is stupid, but for you to come with this to create tribal e-war, you are the biggest fool on earth I have seen in my 30+ years on earth.
Apparently you are trying to judge by your mother
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba by A4alpha: 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
I'm still better than you cos I have a mother but you are a born throw-way adopted by a road side madman reason why you lack morals due to lack of home training.
Black condemed greecefaced and cigarette teethed urchin like you.
Get a life.

PandoraObi:
you are good at describing your mother
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba by PandoraObi: 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
A4alpha:
I'm still better than you cos I have a mother but you are a born throw-way adopted by a road side madman reason why you lack morals due to lack of home training.
Black condemed greecefaced and cigarette teethed urchin like you.
Get a life.

Oooooh now I know where you coming from, no wonder you unconsolable, grievous, pathetic and miserable, I never knew your story was beyond comprehensive, thanks for sharing you and your mother's story, zero sympathy for the good for gutter odious trollop
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba by A4alpha: 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
Go and offer your self to skull miners ie if they will accept to mine your πŸ’€ skull and dispatch ur armpit to the laboratory to be used for rat deodorant.

For the main time, stop raising your dirty armpit to avoid spreading virus.

PandoraObi:
Oooooh now I know where you coming from, no wonder you unconsolable, grievous, pathetic and miserable, I never knew your story was beyond comprehensive, thanks for sharing you and your mother's story, zero sympathy for the good for gutter odious trollop
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba by PandoraObi: 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
A4alpha:
Go and offer your self to skull miners ie if they will accept to mine your πŸ’€ skull and dispatch ur armpit to the laboratory to be used for rat deodorant.

For the main time, stop raising your dirty armpit to avoid spreading virus.

So you are looking for skulls for your father, no wonder your mother ran for her dear life cheesy cheesy, now I understand why you looking for pity and sympathy
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba by harsysky(m): 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
PandoraObi:
Apparently you are trying to judge by your mother

I have seen and worked with people who reason like you. They end up mentally unstable. People are even wondering why I stooped so low to reason with a nonentity like you. Ozu nwuru anwu.
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba by PandoraObi: 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
harsysky:

I have seen and worked with people who reason like you. They end up mentally unstable. People are even wondering why I stooped so low to reason with a nonentity like you. Ozu nwuru anwu.
Everyone cannot be your mother, your mother's case is complicated, you even mentioned her name and eulogy
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba by A4alpha: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
Father and mother, life luxury you never had the privilege to experience . A pointer to your lack of manners. Characteristics of a homeless paraga guzzling urchin.

PandoraObi:
So you are looking for skulls for your father, no wonder your mother ran for her dear life cheesy cheesy, now I understand why you looking for pity and sympathy
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba by sunbreaker: 5:45am On Mar 04, 2023
burp18:
Unless you're trying to fool yourself. We both know deep down Obi did not wish PA adeboye . That's how much of a tribalist and a religious bigot he is. You can try to absolve him of this but Obi is a chronic bigot and a failure.
Obi that is dying hard Catholism used all this non visionary Pentecostal pastors to gain popularity and cause division among the religion line. Thank God he did not won the election Yoruba Muslim and Christian might find it difficult to live together for the first time in history
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba by PandoraObi: 9:15am On Mar 04, 2023
A4alpha:
Father and mother, life luxury you never had the privilege to experience . A pointer to your lack of manners. Characteristics of a homeless paraga guzzling urchin.

Empty barrel, your father and mother stories hasn't finish, so they are homeless paraga guzzling urchins, thanks for sharing
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba by A4alpha: 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
See this dead rat.. heard you went haywire and shot someone today. When you and fellow urchin were celebrating your loot.. Them never had u jailed already?

PandoraObi:
Empty barrel, your father and mother stories hasn't finish, so they are homeless paraga guzzling urchins, thanks for sharing
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba by A4alpha: 1:47am On Mar 05, 2023
Hi
My view with regard to Obidient movement? is and I quote:

National Pledge
I pledge to Nigeria my Country
To be faithful, [b]loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity
And uphold her honour and glory
So help me God.
If u stand TF with me bro we good. Or Not.
We. Deserve better.. fck T F. about cheating. Let's make it work!

Nigeria can work again.. we did it before we can do it again.

Peace out

PandoraObi:
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba by PandoraObi: 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
A4alpha:
Hi
My view with regard to Obidient movement? is and I quote:

National Pledge
I pledge to Nigeria my Country
To be faithful, [b]loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity
And uphold her honour and glory
So help me God.
If u stand TF with me bro we good. Or Not.
We. Deserve better.. fck T F. about cheating. Let's make it work!

Nigeria can work again.. we did it before we can do it again.

Peace out

It is ok brother, I don't have anything against you, but I wouldn't stand people bullying and blackmailing me for my opinion, one love

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba by eebraa(m): 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
Pretenders cannot pretend for long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amnesty: Niger Delta Agitators Had Legitimate Demands Unlike Bandits – Clark / Shame....nigerians It Is Finished! We Now Know Who Asiwaju: He Was Jailed Twice! / We Will Protect Nigerians’ Rights Regardless Of Ethnic Origins – Shettima

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.