Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,344 members, 7,932,264 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:07 PM

Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East (1784 Views)

Labour Party Results From Lagos So Far (photos) / ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) / When Will ESN Attack Military Formations/army Barracks In D East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by quickberry(m): 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
tungamaje:

So the wrong thing should be upheld so as to save money? Doesn't make sense

Will u finance another election? Let the court decide.
Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by Ojiofor: 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:
Rigging and manipulation galore ....

Labour party should be careful....

Records of labour party sharing dollars in Ondo State exists.... Just a hint....

Videos of voter intimidation by LP in the southeast exists.....

You wonder why Peter Obi was wailing on national television.... Borrowing directly from the Buhari handbook.

Hop

If that is so the election should be cancelled completely.
Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by Truthdeypain: 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
duro4chang:
Yoruba votes = LP, PDP and APC
Hausa Votes = PDP, NNPP and APC
Middle Belt votes = LP, PDP and APC
Fulani Votes = PDP, NNPP and APC
Niger Delta Votes = LP, PDP and APC
Igbo Votes = LP, LP, LP and LP.

Tell me again, who are the bigots?

To an Igbo man, my thing, na my thing, but
your thing na our thing.

You are actually the idiot I intended to quote.
Once again let me school you dullard. Your logic is as stupid as you blood spilling party of election riggers.

IGBOS have contributed massively to the election of almost every past president in Nigeria. You know the facts, I won't waste my time on a fool.

"IGBO WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT" This is how you have sworn to pay them back for their patriotism over the years.

Who are the BIGOTS? People who have just added another extra 8 years to 8 years of presidency and 8 years of vice presidency, people who have never supported igbos for once in their lives, people who have always subverted any little good thing that wants to happen to igbos politically, people who have no sense of Equity fairness or justice, people who belive it is their turn and that power is their birth right. as against people who have supported everyone but have never been returned the same favour.

I regret wasting my time on an algea gulping URCHINATED piece of shit like you. You will remain stupid, verily. My education will not help your life as the typical urchin you are.

1 Like

Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by menstrualpad: 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
quickberry:

All liars will go to...?

What do u have to say about the image below?

Add the total votes and subtract the figure from accredited voters
With this alone APC clearly won Lagos State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by menstrualpad: 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
Truthdeypain:

You are actually the idiot I intended to quote.
Once again let me school you dullard. Your logic is as stupid as you blood spilling party of election riggers.

IGBOS have contributed massively to the election of almost every past president in Nigeria. You know the facts, I won't waste my time on a fool.

"IGBO WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT" This is how you have sworn to pay them back for their patriotism over the years.

Who are the BIGOTS? People who have just added another extra 8 years to 8 years of presidency and 8 years of vice presidency, people who have never supported igbos for once in their lives, people who have always subverted any little good thing that wants to happen to igbos politically, people who have no sense of Equity fairness or justice, people who belive it is their turn and that power is their birth right. as against people who have supported everyone but have never been returned the same favour.

I regret wasting my time on an algea gulping URCHINATED piece of shit like you. You will remain stupid, verily. My education will not help your life as the typical urchin you are.
Before you collapse. It is a fact that you cannot plant cassava and harvest 🌽..corn.

You cannot be investing in PDP then when time for harvesting in APC comes you now expect people who have invested heavily in APC to give up their investment for people who worked hard to sabotage their efforts over the years.

Igbo had eight years to integrate into APC but you guys kept rejecting all overtures.... instead you established Ipob miscreants, ESN terrorists and UGM urchins.... All in a bid to make Nigeria ungovernable for the APC led FG.

Even during the APC primaries no Igbo man or woman was prevented from contesting....but instead your delegates even refused to vote for your representatives.....

Who among the Igbo who contested the APC primaries has built network across political divides in Nigeria?

Or you expect the APC to just handover the ticket to a region that has covertly and overtly subverted the efforts of the APC FG since day one? Mbah!!!

The last minute bandwagon effect of LP has done what it can best do... Maybe in 2031... A consistent Peter Obi may now be collectively elected provided he stops playing religious and ethnic irredentist irresponsible politics ...
Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by frank155(m): 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
duro4chang:

your thing na our thing.

Firstly, LP isn't an igbo party so your attempt at tribalism is invalid.
Maybe you would have had an argument if igbos voted APGA even in Anambra they didn't vote APGA so what are you trying to say?
It's clear that tribalism won't be going anywhere soon.

Stop being foolish.
Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by Truthdeypain: 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

Before you collapse. It is a fact that you cannot plant cassava and harvest 🌽..corn.

You cannot be investing in PDP then when time for harvesting in APC comes you now expect people who have invested heavily in APC to give up their investment for people who worked hard to sabotage their efforts over the years.

Igbo had eight years to integrate into APC but you guys kept rejecting all overtures.... instead you established Ipob miscreants, ESN terrorists and UGM urchins.... All in a bid to make Nigeria ungovernable for the APC led FG.

Even during the APC primaries no Igbo man or woman was prevented from contesting....but instead your delegates even refused to vote for your representatives.....

Who among the Igbo who contested the APC primaries has built network across political divides in Nigeria?

Or you expect the APC to just handover the ticket to a region that has covertly and overtly subverted the efforts of the APC FG since day one? Mbah!!!

The last minute bandwagon effect of LP has done what it can best do... Maybe in 2031... A consistent Peter Obi may now be collectively elected provided he stops playing religious and ethnic irredentist irresponsible politics ...

IGBOS DIDN'T INVEST IN APC? I almost took you differently because of your civility.

OWELLE ROCHAS OKOROCHA
OGBONNAYA ONU
DAVID UMAHI
CHRIS NGIGE
NWADIUBA

Are few names of people who sacrificed their political careers because of this so called brigmdge building and reaching out hypocritical bullshit, stale lines by the way.

Ogbonnaya Onu was instrumental in the formation of APC in fact him and Tinubu had agreed and come together even before BUHARI was consulted. We know how ya'll shamelessly disgraced then and castrated these men, the everlasting betrayal and casting down wey una give them hasn't make dem even have the audacity to come out again, these men have been sent into political oblivion by their party men, betrayed by them why? A novice may ask. Simply because "IGBOMAN WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT" . Their greatest undoing was being IGBO MEN they were foolish enough to imagine those bigots in APC would ever look upon them based on capacity and competence. LOL

You seem like a honest fellow but just cut the crap, you shit is true. Nividy cares for an IGBO presidency especially not IGBOS anymore, una don show enough pepper for us to know yea message sent.

OBI is just loved na why TINUBU and all this evil politicians will commit broad daylight robbery because they fear our movement. People love him at this point OBI is changing mindsets and mentalities.

Anyways I give up, you will have your mentality at the end of the day.
Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by SenatePresdo(m): 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
duro4chang:

your thing na our thing.

But since 1999 till date, we all know that the people of South East always vote in one direction, that makes people say they put all their eggs in one basket.

Obi was clearly the best option, and it happened that he's from the East.

It's actually The west that we can even say voted Tribalisticaly , because if obi and Tinubu are contesting for Oduduwa president assuming obi is Yoruba, he will win Tinubu hands down.
Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by Truthdeypain: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

Actually I re read you piece and I must say you are a massive fool. I even thought you were responsible. Once an Urchin always an urchin. OBI IS THE GREAT UNIFIER. The results speaks for itself. You have no shred nor iota of fact in you only lies and wicked propaganda.

Don't ever quote me again in your life.
Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by duro4chang(m): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
SenatePresdo:

But since 1999 till date, we all know that the people of South East always vote in one direction, that makes people say they put all their eggs in one basket.

Obi was clearly the best option, and it happened that he's from the East.

It's actually The west that we can even say voted Tribalisticaly , because if obi and Tinubu are contesting for Oduduwa president assuming obi is Yoruba, he will win Tinubu hands down.
You did not read my post at all. The post shows that other tribes did not vote base on tribal affliation but ibo did. Check the post again.
Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by duro4chang(m): 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
frank155:

Firstly, LP isn't an igbo party so your attempt at tribalism is invalid.
Maybe you would have had an argument if igbos voted APGA even in Anambra they didn't vote APGA so what are you trying to say?
It's clear that tribalism won't be going anywhere soon.

Stop being foolish.
If you people do not stop it it wont stop . I have given you the fact. You can begin to twist it to suit your story. Who are the bigots?
Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by SenatePresdo(m): 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
duro4chang:
You did not read my post at all. The post shows that other tribes did not vote base on tribal affliation but ibo did. Check the post again.

When Jonathan swept the Eastern votes in 2011 and 2015, was Jonathan an Igbo man? No.
Which tribal affiliation do Igbos have with Jonathan? I don't know of any.

Do you know that Peter Obi is not the first Igbo man to contest for presidency?

Do you know Okorocha has started contesting for president with unpopular parties like LP even before obi became Governor?

Do you know that Ojukwu has contested?

Anyway, my point is that igbos didn't vote massively for obi because of tribe, that's the way igbos play their own politics. They put all their eggs in one basket as you guys say it.

Assuming A Yoruba man was Jonathan in PDP in 2015 Election, he will sweep the East.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Attends Wedding Ceremony Of Celestine Omehia's Daughter / Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. / How Fully Armed is Our Security Agencies Against Obidients Madness Tomorrow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.