Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,012 members, 7,928,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 07:54 AM

My Soulmate- MC Oluomo Peppers Other Wives As He Showers Praises On His Third Wi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Soulmate- MC Oluomo Peppers Other Wives As He Showers Praises On His Third Wi (2307 Views)

Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible / 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don / I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Soulmate- MC Oluomo Peppers Other Wives As He Showers Praises On His Third Wi by EMMAJOSH: 11:48am On Mar 03, 2023
Chairman of Lagos State Parks and Garages, Musiliu Akisanya alias MC Oluomo has poured out sweet words on one of his wives, Aisha Akinsanya as she turns a new age today, March 3rd.
Describing her as his soulmate and the most fantastic human being on earth, MC Oluomo praised her for unconditionally loving him.

He noted how his third wife is always there for him, gives him her listening ears, and a hold forREAD MORE
Re: My Soulmate- MC Oluomo Peppers Other Wives As He Showers Praises On His Third Wi by Alusiizizi(m): 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
EMMAJOSH:
Chairman of Lagos State Parks and Garages, Musiliu Akisanya alias MC Oluomo has poured out sweet words on one of his wives, Aisha Akinsanya as she turns a new age today, March 3rd.
Describing her as his soulmate and the most fantastic human being on earth, MC Oluomo praised her for unconditionally loving him.

He noted how his third wife is always there for him, gives him her listening ears, and a hold forREAD MORE

Does MC-Oluomo really know the meaning of the word "soul-mate"? Did he really write this piece by himself?

1 Like

Re: My Soulmate- MC Oluomo Peppers Other Wives As He Showers Praises On His Third Wi by SeeItSayIt: 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
Feel free to take more useless women that'll come & share from your curses
Re: My Soulmate- MC Oluomo Peppers Other Wives As He Showers Praises On His Third Wi by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
This is why I dislike polygamy, I can’t stand this type of thing, you’ll see your husband professing love for another woman and you’ll be asked to accept it. I can’t lailai , anyways I’m enough problems sef so where you wan see energy to bring in another.

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Fingered As DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His – / “so Zubby No Fit Fight” – Reactions As Zubby Michael And 042 Prince Fight Dirty / Caption This Uti Nwanchukwu, Majid Michel And Kaye Ellio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.