Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Why You Can Trust QNET - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Can Trust QNET (244 Views)

Is Qnet Company A Scam ? Please Help Me / Nairalanders Help! Who Has Heard Of QNET Business? Help Me Confirm It / Please Who Have Head About Qnet Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Can Trust QNET by Christabelnwa: 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
I have been a loyal customer of QNET. We all can trust the company. The company offers unique products ranging from beauty, wellness, lifestyle and education. I am confident being a customer of the organisation because I know very well that they are a member of the Direct Selling Association. This is a self-regulatory body with stringent rules and codes of conduct in several countries.

Thousands of people worldwide have put their trust in QNET to become entrepreneurs. They’ve been in business since 1998 and have a global footprint through offices in more than 25 countries and customers in nearly 100 countries. QNET is open and transparent about its business model and operations and ensures compliance with the local laws of all the countries it operates. They sponsor several high-profile sporting organisations, such as the Manchester City Football Club and the Confederation of African Football.
All the information you need to make an informed choice about QNET is available online at https://www.qbuzz.QNET.net/rumours-controversies-and-is-it-a-scam-question/, including any rumours and controversies, its products, and so much more.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Get Foodstuffs Directly From Benue (photos) / What Do You Think About This Advert? / Meet Amaechi Chidimma, A Port Harcourt Based Entrepreneur Into Palm Oil Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.