Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency (36372 Views)

CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / ‘I Am Not Interested In Being Biafran President When Actualised’ – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Ssst: 6:03am On Mar 04, 2023
ethikallyright:

Peter Obi will never be Nigerian President.
Ur a fool
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by OKorowanta: 7:02am On Mar 04, 2023
chamboi1:
If Wike had rigged for Obi he would be a national hero as per obidiotz.

Does he have to rig to let you and your lots know that 90% of the people voted Obi?
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Ijoba85: 7:31am On Mar 04, 2023
Who know your papa? Wike is in the position of authority, where your papa dey....
Massiveglory:
Nyesome wike's political glory is gone . Mark this anywhere.
He has soiled his hands in evil, forgery and used his hands to destroy his glory.
The Labour party was the link to promote wike in the new Nigeria but he has lost It.

Wike is now an empty drum. He is finished. Just waiting to be disgraced nationally and internationally.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by OdogwuMoney6: 7:50am On Mar 04, 2023
benqo01:
THIS STUPID BETRAYAL? WIKE IS WORST THAN TINUBU
please why is your name benq? Do you know that it is an insult to the real owner of that name?
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Mrhonesty: 8:12am On Mar 04, 2023
Wike refused to expire with Atiku. Your nonsensical and sentimental Obidients presidential election failure is Wike's relevance and higher level.

Massiveglory:
He has soiled his hands in evil, forgery and used his hands to destroy his glory.
The Labour party was the link to promote wike in the new Nigeria but he has lost It.

Wike is now an empty drum. He is finished. Just waiting to be disgraced nationally and internationally.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Dafungames: 8:17am On Mar 04, 2023
chamboi1:

Obidients are not synonymous to rigging. We didn't and would not ask anyone to rig for us. Allow the process go free and fair. If we confirm we loosed, fine we accept the result.

What we are working for is a New Nigeria where election would be won by the right candidate, the people's choice picked and an electoral process completely devoid of rigging or criminality.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Joseph1505(m): 8:19am On Mar 04, 2023
S/Question 👉
Have you ever met a client who promoted your services because of your creativity?

R/Ans 👉
Learn to deliver excellent service and give lots of revisions.
Guess what, the best of Freelance Clients ever can be found in Italy.

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Amaggedon: 8:46am On Mar 04, 2023
ethikallyright:

Peter Obi will never be Nigerian President.
Peter Obi will be your president and you and all your generation of bigots Can go to hell .BST
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by benqo01(m): 9:45am On Mar 04, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
please why is your name benq? Do you know that it is an insult to the real owner of that name?

First to use that name,any other is fake beware
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by eminikansoso(m): 10:01am On Mar 04, 2023
Massiveglory:

But LP can't win the presidential election.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by folorunshoadejo(m): 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
chamboi1:

Who is talking about rigging, the keast he would have was to allow the Rivers People make there choice. That's All
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by labeerson: 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
Amaggedon:
Peter Obi will be your president and you and all your generation of bigots Can go to hell .BST
President of Biafra you mean? No rest of mind for eeboos for the next 8years😆😆😆
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
Illegal1:

u no dream hw ur life go take better,na other people downfall u dey dream abt...

truly...no be only who dey fly be witch,u be daylight wizard.

God always show me how good my relationship with Him is.. and am still aiming more higher to know God..

Bro u are a learner shaa
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by adekolaelect(m): 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:

Oga link your wound I'm silence. Advise your Atiku to retire politically or he remains and ATM machine for politicians in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi / Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader / Press Release From INEC Saying That They Would Use IREV At All Cost Resurfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.