Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,732 members, 7,941,764 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. (1527 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) / Restructuring: I Wonโ€™t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by Pearlokeys: 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
civboy:
From the get-go, it was obvious that he wouldn't win. He wasn't approved by the wide North, and he doesn't have enough "common" presence; like, if you are on social media, then sure you will know about him, but if you exit the biggest cities and tour villages, there he isn't as well known as the political dinosaurs. Sure, it is painful, everyone is sad, but no need to entertain denial; it will just worsen the mess. It is time to cry a good amount and let go.

This would go down as the most objective post I've read in recent days ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by Divoc19(f): 10:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
I don't do overseas.
No place like home

0monnak0da:
lol
Come to London you will like me more
Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by 0monnak0da: 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Divoc19:
I don't do overseas.
No place like home

You are right
Tinubu will turn the whole Nigeria to LagosMax soon

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by Divoc19(f): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lol either ways, you'll still be connected.
This is your root
0monnak0da:

You are right
Tinubu will turn the whole Nigeria to LagosMax soon
Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by techWriter3: 12:11am On Mar 04, 2023
Many of his death hard gullible backers will not agree
Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by ejimatic: 6:51am On Mar 04, 2023
Karlifate:

Nobody killed him. He killed himself.
. You are a funny man grin grin grin. They don't face realities!. He Isa blind man leading a blind man!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advise To Seun / Nnamdi Kanu Is Very Sick And May Die In DSS Soon If...- Simon Ekpa / 3 Reasons Why The Tribunal Will Sack Tinubu Despite Striking Out APM Suit - Joe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.