Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,742 members, 7,935,211 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 01:09 AM

Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC (52976 Views)

Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians / ‘you Are A Serial Betrayal, Dictator, Failed Politician’ – APC Fires Back At Buh / Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by donkelz(m): 8:06am On Mar 04, 2023
Tinubu started this ethnic and religious divide across Nigeria when he picked a Muslim as his vice. Christians are not minority in this country and that was a huge slap on the common man's face. We are tired, this country is tetering on the brink of anarchy and if APCheats do not correct their folly, things might get worse.
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by dalass(f): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2023
God1000:
who did you vote for my friend?

None of your business my friend grin
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 04, 2023
Denoh68:
DID I HEAR YOU SAY I MISSED MY POINT, HAHAHAHAHA, MAYBE YOU DID NOT TAKE TIME TO DIGEST THE INFORMATION. TINUBU'S DUAL MUSLIM STRATEGY IS A DIVISIVE STRATEGY, WHO WILL SPEAK FOR THE CHRISTIANS. THE YORUBA MAN THAT MADE THAT COMMENT ISN'T WISE MAYBE HE RETURNED FROM PLUTO.
His wife Remi Tinubu is a pastor at RCCG, please get over yourselves!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by Joseph1505(m): 8:16am On Mar 04, 2023
S/Question 👉
Why do someone need a Freelance Agency to land a first client in a short time

R/Ans 👉
That's because these agencies comprises of experts and experienced people who knows the in & out of getting Freelance Clients.
Two of the best are Xterus & Vollna
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by dalass(f): 8:19am On Mar 04, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

I don't know you but my guess is very true!

You are the fat, stingy and dangerous kind of women on our street.

Imagine saying shettima is competent

So you have forgotten quickly what Boko Haram did to chibok girls. And still holding one captive because she didn't embrace Islam angry

ABI Tinubu is competent? A proven drug baron?

Na the type of you deh get cheats, liars as boyfriend because you are always after your stomach.

Obidient mofos always abuse people and I don't expect anything better from you and.... I don't give a flying fvk what you think of me grin

Now you just described Obi whom Asari Dokubo said he's a drug baron, a liar who promised never to leave APGA, a cheat that wants to use ignoramuses like you, tribal and religious sentiments to get to the presidency. Your Obi is a well known stingy ass! grin

Bye.... DDRIN cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by Favourchris(f): 8:22am On Mar 04, 2023
ElSudani:
Obi is a wolf in a sheep's clothing. Anyone who would exploit religion for votes is very dangerous for a country like Nigeria.

what is muslim muslim ticket for
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by ElSudani: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2023
Favourchris:

If religion was on his mind he would have picked a northern Christian. I think he picked someone he could work with and trust above other considerations.
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by tomdon(m): 8:35am On Mar 04, 2023
Very stupid party and man
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by God1000(m): 8:39am On Mar 04, 2023
dalass:

None of your business my friend grin
Lol cheesy

Did I offend you?
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by Sooroptimist1: 8:46am On Mar 04, 2023
Favourchris:

It is the best strategy to win the highest numbers of votes

Core Northerners are Muslims with large Family sizes and more voters

That was what informed Tinubu's ticket pairing. Politics is about winning
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by Favourchris(f): 8:52am On Mar 04, 2023
Sooroptimist1:

It is the best strategy to win the highest numbers of votes

Core Northerners are Muslims with large Family sizes and more voters

That was what informed Tinubu's ticket pairing. Politics is about winning

so he is using the muslim religion as a tool
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by Favourchris(f): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2023
ElSudani:

If religion was on his mind he would have picked a northern Christian. I think he picked someone he could work with and trust above other considerations.

the core north is Muslim using a Muslim vp will fetch him more vote than a christian vp from the north.

tribe and religion is part of who we are , its part of all we do...

but claiming someone is using it and u are not.... is hypocritical
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by Tee2027: 8:59am On Mar 04, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Tinubu will spend all that his Swiss dollars and will still lose angry

Loose where? So it's no longer cash swap but Swiss dollar now?

Bro pls you people amazed me alot infact the person in second position not crying blood but you on 3rd position crying all over Internet like a child are you people ok mentally? Pls I nean no insult I'm just wondering what planet obi supporters are from.

Well sorry in as far Nigeria as today is concern Tinubu is the president elect and will rule for 8 years whoever not please pls leave Nigeria and go.
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by Thomasankara(m): 9:13am On Mar 04, 2023
[/color]you will also be helpful to Inec and the court of law in unravelling the truth,never back down[color=#770077]
franchasofficia:
So they are shivering already cheesy shocked cheesy

To all of you celebrating Tinubu while condemning Obi, to you guys its all fun because you are not the victim, and your favorite is the beneficiary of the INEC criminality.

Most of you don't understand how painful it is to be robbed off your mandate before your own eyes until you become victim one day.

For your info, before I believed the election was heartlessly rigged against Peter Obi, I saw proofs not hearsay.

Aside the ones friends, relatives and even those who aren't Igbo showed me, I personally have one proof myself from my own polling unit where Peter Obi won with over 90% but on INEC portal, they uploaded a different result in which they awarded Peter Obi zero votes, it was disheartening to see.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by Solocoin: 9:14am On Mar 04, 2023
APC are always on the defensive side, they use the first 8yrs of their Party in power and blame PDP and now they want to blame Obi 😂
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by fcbelle72(f): 9:38am On Mar 04, 2023
Apc has already be crown as the most, useless and satanic political party ever known to democracy , nigerians have rejected apc, they should hide their face in Shame, and stop making public comments
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by franchasofficia: 10:09am On Mar 04, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]you will also be helpful to Inec and the court of law in unravelling the truth,never back down[color=#770077]
of course we are fully ready and waiting even though I am worried about the integrity of Nigeria's Supreme Court based on their past rulings cry
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by bibe(m): 10:14am On Mar 04, 2023
sammy329:
Very true !!!!

PO has caused a deep divide across Religious line!!

You now see Christians and Pastors cursing anyhow!!

Cos democracy is built on representation. Why do you have senators and HOR members? DIVERSITY REPRESENTATION!
If you seek to foster unity then you should also embrace representation of the country's diversity in your ticket.
APC ticket lacked diversity so it's not uncommon to have those not represented to vote against it. Your principal openly said he made his pick only to win election implying it wasn't to accommodate diversity. His own party members left on that accord.
However LP ticket embraced diversity and unlike other parties constantly admonished the citizens against tribalism and religious sentiment.
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by donprinyo(m): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2023
This man obvious low IQ
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by XAUBulls: 10:25am On Mar 04, 2023
politicoNG:
…Labour Party kicks

https://punchng.com/obi-will-go-down-as-nigerias-most-dangerous-politician-apc-pcc/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1677870022
Pre and post-elections, some of
Peter Obi's rabid supporters mainly among the Ibos online engaged in the worse form of hate speech, ethnic and religious bigotry, defamation, spread of fake videos and fake news and cyberbullying in a democratic era online and offline and insulted other folks' opinions on NL, Twitter, YouTube, FB, mainstream media, etc.

The same hate speech is still being spewed on this thread and others as further evidence of what I am saying by those dishonest gang of Obi supporters.

There will be severe judicial consequences for all the hate speech, defamation, fake propaganda videos, and fake news deliberately posted by these ethnic bigots on NL and other online platforms soon.
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by occfx: 10:27am On Mar 04, 2023
Faber:
Nawa o, they just realized Obi is not a name of a person but a Tsunami + Earthquake combined 😂😂

Thier next line of action would be to accuse him of whatever and arrest him. May 29th tinubu will be arrested too... Drama is likely to unfold soon unless naira is released to the masses in large quantities or God adverts it
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by Hokage001(m): 10:58am On Mar 04, 2023
FarahAideed:
Will APC shut up.. without PO how will Tinubu win?

Without tinubu how will obi lose?🙄
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by eas01: 11:25am On Mar 04, 2023
Creeper:

95% of the votes in Anambra
94% of the votes in Enugu

That’s enough to tell you who is a bigot and who isn’t.

Only Kim Jong-un of North Korea (who’s an authoritarian communist) can win an election in a lopsided percentile like that - no one else can anywhere in the world. So, what does that tell you?

And what was the vote percentage Pter Obi got in core northern hausa/fulani states like Borno (Kanuri), Jigawa, Katsina, Kebbi, Yobe, Sokoto??

The states Obi did well in the North and middlebelt are not hausa states even kaduna has huge non hausa population.
In the west, Obi got little percentage in yoruba states except lagos because lagos is a melting pot.

Hypocrite!!!
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by wildernessVoice: 11:51am On Mar 04, 2023
See pot calling kettle black.
You that despised Christians and competence irrespective of religion.
Osibanjo was more competent to represent the south in APC but was sidelined because he's a Christian.
Yakubu Dogara Another good person that could've vice BAT but was also sidelined due to his faith.
Labour is out for a New Nigeria where religion does not matter.
Many Muslims from both North and South campaign and voted Obi.
APC is already scattered no pieces to gather.

Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
OBI HAS GONE UP IN HISTORY AS THE MOST CHOSEN NIGERIAN TO RULE, BUT REGRETABLY THE NIGERIAN ELECTORAL body DIED B4 IT COULD DECLARE OBI THE PEOPLE'S VERDICT. angryso so sad. cry cry
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by Owologbo(m): 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by jimyjames(m): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

How has the office of Professor Yemi Osinbajo ,as the Vice President of Nigeria and also a christian,improved the lives of Nigerian Christians ? Choosing a Muslim from the North East was a political strategy that eventually paid off as expected ! And if there was anyone that played ethno religious card during the last Saturday presidential election, that person was Peter Obi ! The facts are there for all to see;you only need to check the voting pattern in the South East !

Peter Gregory Obi is a tribal bigot !

Chosen a Muslim from north east was a political strategy cause a Christian would have failed, simple, that's the religious sentiment I'm pointing out

The voting pattern in south east has not changed since 1999 the south east always go all out to vote for who they believe in , they did it for obasanjo , they did it for good luck Jonathan,they did it for obi
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by jimyjames(m): 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
mach7:
Because, you clearly knew that he couldn't win with a Christian from the North as that would be a minority + minority ticket.

But he is wiser than you and your masters, that is why he is President Elect.
Good, you all know he played a religious sentimental game ,why turn and say it's Obi that did it ?
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by jimyjames(m): 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
byteem:

Thunder kiiii you dere.. with all your criminal antics
What is criminal about what I just said? Why should we have a Muslim president and a Muslim Vice president if the country is equally half Muslim and half christian by population?
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by mach7(m): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
jimyjames:

Good, you all know he played a religious sentimental game ,why turn and say it's Obi that did it ?
He never went into a Mosque and said "Muslims take back your country". He consulted both Muslim and Christian leaders and sought their broad based support. Even the DG of his campaign was a Christian. That's how a real politician campaigns and appeals to all, instead of being clannish, religiously sanctimonious and emotionally manipulative like your Obi.

Obi and lost and he childishly cried on TV.

Deal with it.
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by jimyjames(m): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
mach7:
He never went into a Mosque and said "Muslims take back your country". He consulted both Muslim and Christian leaders and sought their broad based support. Even the DG of his campaign was a Christian. That's how a real politician campaigns and appeals to all, instead of being clannish, religiously sanctimonious and emotionally manipulative like your Obi.

Obi and lost and he childishly cried on TV.

Deal with it.
Tinubu that hired unknown pastors and bishops to emotionally manipulate the minds of Christians ,that's what a real politician should do ? If obi had hired unknown imams same way tinubu did with unknown bishop a religious war could have happened by now

Tinubu played a sentimental religious game and won with it , be proud of it , don't deny it
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by mach7(m): 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
jimyjames:

Tinubu that hired unknown pastors and bishops to emotionally manipulate the minds of Christians ,that's what a real politician should do ? If obi had hired unknown imams same way tinubu did with unknown bishop a religious war could have happened by now

Tinubu played a sentimental religious game and won with it , be proud of it , don't deny it
According to you, they are unknown Pastors and Bishops. However, those that know them to be true did vote for him and carried him to Victory. Just see the sweet number of votes from Christian dominated states like Benue, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Plateau to justify this.

President Elect Tinubu won and Obi the TV crier lost, deal with it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari / There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now / Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.