Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,649 members, 7,889,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:16 PM

Fake Prophecies Should Attract At Least 3 Months Jail In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Prophecies Should Attract At Least 3 Months Jail In Nigeria (699 Views)

Strike: You Risk Six Months Jail Term, FG Warns Workers / Fake Nigerian Immigration Consultant Sentenced To Jail In Canada / FG Speaks On Fake Prophecies, What Prophets Should Be Doing For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Prophecies Should Attract At Least 3 Months Jail In Nigeria by McLizbae: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
Read the topic write? That's all, thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Prophecies Should Attract At Least 3 Months Jail In Nigeria by kelvine(m): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Might come across as religious bullying.
Leave it as it is.

1 Like

Re: Fake Prophecies Should Attract At Least 3 Months Jail In Nigeria by stuffs2002: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
McLizbae:

I'm fully in support of that

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Prophecies Should Attract At Least 3 Months Jail In Nigeria by Karlifate: 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Putting the fundamental human rights into consideration, a better solution should be used to curb it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Prophecies Should Attract At Least 3 Months Jail In Nigeria by MissLeslie(m): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
1 year imprisonment, you don't talk based on assumption and tag God,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Prophecies Should Attract At Least 3 Months Jail In Nigeria by PoliteActivist: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
McLizbae:

Rather they should be forced to advertise in major newspapers apologizing for the fake prophecy, and be barred from heading or forming any churches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Prophecies Should Attract At Least 3 Months Jail In Nigeria by Philgafauto: 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
Whatever APC & Muslims choose do to Christian pastors is fine because they caused all these on them. Tinubu and Shettima should ban the Christian faith itself if they survive the court and legal hustles.

The church and Christians in Nigeria must suffer for their apathy to politics. We warned them and they failed to listen. Anyways, Christians are already 2nd class citizens in Nigeria.
Re: Fake Prophecies Should Attract At Least 3 Months Jail In Nigeria by colorsofrainbow: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Philgafauto:
Whatever APC & Muslims choose do to Christian pastors is fine because they caused all these on them. Tinubu and Shettimw should ban the Christian faith itself if they survive the court and legal hustles.

The church and Christians in Nigeria must suffer for their apathy to politics. We warned them and they failed to listen. Anyways, Christians are already 2nd class citizens in Nigeria.

Noisemaker. Your bokoharam muslim-muslim shit won't do nada. Thiefnubuu is not even that stupid.
Re: Fake Prophecies Should Attract At Least 3 Months Jail In Nigeria by Philgafauto: 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Noisemaker. Your bokoharam muslim-muslim shit won't do nada. Thiefnubuu is not even that stupid.

I’m not a Muslim so what’s my business with Boko-Haram?

And I don’t care about what your Tinubu will do but I know the church in Nigeria must suffer for their aversion to politics. I know this period will affect their tithes and offering business. They played themselves into being 2nd class citizens and they deserve what Muslims will do to them in Nigeria.
Re: Fake Prophecies Should Attract At Least 3 Months Jail In Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Obidients no go gree o!
Re: Fake Prophecies Should Attract At Least 3 Months Jail In Nigeria by Philgafauto: 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
kelvine:
Leave it as it is.

Noooo….Muslims now have the right to bully them and Christians deserve it. Shebi we prefer tribalism and apathy to politics ni?
Re: Fake Prophecies Should Attract At Least 3 Months Jail In Nigeria by Honchoslim16(m): 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
Scrap religion!
Re: Fake Prophecies Should Attract At Least 3 Months Jail In Nigeria by ronalmagic10(m): 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
kelvine:
Leave it as it is.

It's not bullying. Have you seen any Nigerian pastor based abroad making ridiculous prophecies about the developed countries where they reside?

Have you seen oyakhilome and co who have branches abroad make any prophecies in those places? Why always Nigeria and false prophecies at that?
Re: Fake Prophecies Should Attract At Least 3 Months Jail In Nigeria by colorsofrainbow: 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
Philgafauto:

I’m not a Muslim so what’s my business with Boko-Haram?

And I don’t care about what your Tinubu will do but I know the church in Nigeria must suffer for their aversion to politics. I know this period will affect their tithes and offering business. They played themselves into being 2nd class citizens and they deserve what Muslims will do to them in Nigeria.

Because of how gentle the church is right? Let's even assume a Christian Christian presidential ticket wins election in this country and if this country will not burn down before inauguration by the Core Islamic extremists nationwide. U lots are just taking Christians' meekness for weakness. Bloody hypocrite
Re: Fake Prophecies Should Attract At Least 3 Months Jail In Nigeria by Philgafauto: 10:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Because of how gentle the church is right? Let's even assume a Christian Christian presidential ticket wind election in this country and if this country will not burn down before inauguration by the Core Islamic extremists nationwide. U lots are just taking Christians' meekness for weakness. Bloody hypocrite

I’m a Christian. Don’t you get?

But we boxed ourselves into this situation. Was it not Christians in Ondo & Ekiti who voted for a Muslim/Muslim ticket? Was it not Nyesom Wike who rigged his state for a Muslim/Muslim ticket? Is it not RCCG that is engaging in tribalism and is subtly supporting a Muslim/Muslim ticket?

Christians will suffer under APC and nobody will help them. I don’t kuku go to church and I can never convert to that bloody Islamic religion.

1 Like

Re: Fake Prophecies Should Attract At Least 3 Months Jail In Nigeria by colorsofrainbow: 6:42am On Mar 04, 2023
Philgafauto:

I’m a Christian. Don’t you get?

But we boxed ourselves into this situation. Was it not Christians in Ondo & Ekiti who voted for a Muslim/Muslim ticket? Was it not Nyesom Wike who rigged his state for a Muslim/Muslim ticket? Is it not RCCG that is engaging in tribalism and is subtly supporting a Muslim/Muslim ticket?
Christians will suffer under APC and nobody will help them. I don’t kuku go to church and I can never convert to that bloody Islamic religion.

Tell yourself the truth what would have been happening by now if A Christian Christian ticket won the election. Nigeria would have been on fire especially the North. So because the church honourably had a stance against Muslim-muslim ticket which is reasonable & supposed especially with what Christians have experienced in this current administration,so Tinubu should start persecuting the church once he assumes presidency? Bro either u are faking being a Christian or u are a very terrible hypocrite.
Re: Fake Prophecies Should Attract At Least 3 Months Jail In Nigeria by McLizbae: 6:49am On Mar 04, 2023
This your own too make sense chief.
PoliteActivist:

Rather they should be forced to advertise in major newspapers apologizing for the fake prophecy, and be barred from heading or forming any churches
Re: Fake Prophecies Should Attract At Least 3 Months Jail In Nigeria by McLizbae: 6:55am On Mar 04, 2023
Thank you.
MissLeslie:
1 year imprisonment, you don't talk based on assumption and tag God,
Re: Fake Prophecies Should Attract At Least 3 Months Jail In Nigeria by McLizbae: 7:12am On Mar 04, 2023
False prophecy is a heavy sin against God and man. Who ever dare give a false prophecy to his fellow man, have simply scammed him and also scamGod (who he falsely claim to have sent him). In the days of the prophets in the Bible (before Jesus ministry in the new testaments), you don't go scort free after a false prophesy, even people that gave a true prophecy but not at rightly ordained time were still punished.

Fake prophecy isn't only in the Christiandom, but fake pastors are on a sharp rise in number and so is false prophecies in the Christiandom.

I wonder how you go back to a church where your head pastor have told you a time, event and even location tagged prophecy and it all turn out never to be. Is is that you really enjoy being lied to, or you actually believe the god you serve do see falsehood?
Philgafauto:
Whatever APC & Muslims choose do to Christian pastors is fine because they caused all these on them. Tinubu and Shettima should ban the Christian faith itself if they survive the court and legal hustles.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Tinubu Supporters Expecting Obidients To Cover Their Face In Shame? / Hope Tinubu's Legal Team Are Not Another Fake Bishops / Rivers Today: Falsehood Cannot Overcome Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.