Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,290 members, 7,913,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 10:40 AM

Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll (35287 Views)

Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos / Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 / Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Yagier: 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
richmanrichard:
shut up and face your region
you know the truth in your mind Zombie šŸ§Ÿā€ā™‚ļø

1 Like

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by richmanrichard: 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
Queendera:
He is doing nzogbu nzogbu politics right now
grin we would pity Agpa now but when Soludo's time come to reelection we would remind him his sins and vote his ass off. We no dey make noise. Then him go go west import all those APC urchins to come vote him. Imagine attacking a man that did nothing to him just to prove his loyalty to Apc. But we would make agpa p.u agents to pay through their ass.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by benobyeze(m): 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Soludo should first apologize to the incoming President Obi before begging for Anambra people to vote for APGA candidates.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by boldtruthalways: 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Slynation:
Soludo is not competent enough, that man was'nt even prepared for governance, he just bought form under APGA party because he knows victory is assured, Valentine Ozigbo will be the next Governor of my beloved state under Labour Party...!!
Please increase the volume!

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by richmanrichard: 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yagier:
you know the truth in your mind Zombie šŸ§Ÿā€ā™‚ļø
face your region. I thought you urchins would come down to the east and vote him? grin when he was yarning nonsense, you urchins was hailing him just because you hate Peter obi, a man that was Anambra's best performing Governor, a man he is enjoying the structure he setup as a Governor. We know our best Governor ever. Agpa would still remain, but we Would teach him a lesson in his re-election bid.
Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by MrFly(m): 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Itā€™s very necessary for the progress and development of Anambra cos a divided house wonā€™t bring any development to the people but obidense are so gullible, they reason with their anus. They only vote for party not individual
so those candidates in APGA are individuals and candidates in LP are party. Foolish u!

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Slynation(m): 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
richmanrichard:
He benefitted from Ifeanyi uba's arrogance. Ifeanyi would've been the Governor now but he bleeped up during Apga's primaries and they kicked him out only to replace him with the Embecile that just joined Apga. He was picked to replace uba because him and uba was in the same constituency and according to Apga's calendar, it was the turn of their constituency to provide a Governor.
Yea...I know the story, no worry, we are patiently waiting for him after 3years, his saving grace would be unless he work wonders like Dave Umahi...

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by MrColdsweat: 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
Rest in peace akpuga...
Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Slynation(m): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
Queendera:
He is doing nzogbu nzogbu politics right now
šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Yagier: 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
richmanrichard:
face your region. I thought you urchins would come down to the east and vote him? grin when he was yarning nonsense, you urchins was hailing him just because you hate Peter obi, a man that was Anambra's best performing Governor, a man he is enjoying the structure he setup as a Governor. We know our best Governor ever. Agpa would still remain, but we Would teach him a lesson in his re-election bid.
you know nothing calling Peter obi best anambra performing governor shows me your reason capacity is too littleā€¦..ngige left more than 12bn cash aside investment and 4bn arrears pension debt ā€¦..he obi left 25bn in cash and 185bn debt for the next governormenf of Willie obianoā€¦.obiano left 400mn and 109bn debt for soludoā€¦.best anambra governor gwuogi dere nincompoop.

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by richmanrichard: 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Slynation:
Yea...I know the story, no worry, we are patiently waiting for him after 3years, his saving grace would be unless he work wonders like Dave Umahi...
you see, when APC urchins try to paint Obi bad, we here in the east always laughs them off after all they are working for the salary. Anambrarians knows their best ever Governor. Mind you, Soludo and I are from the same L.G. Ngige started the revolution for a better Anambra but Peter did the rest. Obiano is not even qualified to be named along the breadth of these two considering what the met on ground. Obiano tried only in his constituency and can only be regarded as a regional Governor but its even insult to compare Soludo to him for now till after soludo's first tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by richmanrichard: 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yagier:
you know nothing calling Peter obi best anambra performing governor shows me your reason capacity is too littleā€¦..ngige left more than 12bn cash aside investment and 4bn arrears pension debt ā€¦..he obi left 25bn in cash and 185bn debt for the next governormenf of Willie obianoā€¦.obiano left 400mn and 109bn debt for soludoā€¦.best anambra governor gwuogi dere nincompoop.
werey your Igbo has giving you out. Gwuogi too. I can show you my PVC and also my pu. No be noise. When his time comes, keep enof ewedu for Soludo's weeping. Google more nonsense from ibadan-lagos media, me I don't care because na de beginning of craze be that. Otele NNE GI.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Jostoman: 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
God1000:
Coming from a man that campaigned against Peter Obi

I urge the people of Anambra to teach him a bitter lesson
you guys are always aggressive, you poeple dont know how to play politics of calculation, a lot of politicians from other party stick out their neck for peter obi last saturday against their own party and instead of you guys to return the favour to them by voting for their own Senator and house of Reps candidate you guys went to poling unit and be pressing LP all through making them to lose because you people dont know anything, when fire gutted and burn part of Ladipo market it was only jandor that came to Ladipo to show support to our brothers and sisters there,

When tout were stoping our igbo brothers and sisters from register and collection of their pvc it is only Jandor that came to Alaba to put a stop to it,

When Mr Sanwo olu were auctioning poeples car, out of all the candidate in lagos, it was only JANDOR and Funke that went to visit the igbo and the yoruba man whose car were auction. JANDOR of PDP deserve our support next week saturday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
Slynation:
Soludo is not competent enough, that man was'nt even prepared for governance, he just bought form under APGA party because he knows victory is assured, Valentine Ozigbo will be the next Governor of my beloved state under Labour Party...!!

A former CBN governor and a professor is not competent enough?, can i have what you are smoking?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by hopexter(m): 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
Bigshots001:

Bastard,I don't need to answer your stupid question,by the way do you want to come rub me in my house, this one you're looking for my address..

In other words, you have no family house here in Anambra. Ebonyi man claiming Anambra. Osu!
Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Jostoman: 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Skyview01:

A former CBN governor and a professor is not competent enough?, can i have what you are smoking?
dont mind them, if Soludo doesnt like peter obi he would have done what northern APC governors did to Atiku by changing his results in Anambra state the way some APC northern governors change atiku results to favour Tinubu.
Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Slynation(m): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
richmanrichard:
you see, when APC urchins try to paint Obi bad, we here in the east always laughs them off after all they are working for the salary. Anambrarians knows their best ever Governor. Mind you, Soludo and I are from the same L.G. Ngige started the revolution for a better Anambra but Peter did the rest. Obiano is not even qualified to be name along the breadth of these two considering what the met on ground. Obiano tried only in his constituency and can only be regarded as a regional Governor but its even insult to compare Soludo to him for now till after soludo's first tenure.
Exactly bro... it's only those that doesn't reside in Anambra state will believe the rubbish coming out from Ogbomosho media house that Obi didn't do anything in the state...Obi is a man of the people and we know our best governor when we see him... Nigeria doesn't even deserve a good man like Obi, it's better we keep rotating corrupt president like Tinubu, after that he will pass the baton to Ganduje

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by ufotunang: 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
E don clear for ur eye's šŸ˜šŸ˜ you're gone politically
...he is afraid of the labour party

1 Like

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by ufotunang: 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hahahaha....the fear of labour party is the beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Slynation(m): 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Skyview01:

Oga soludo lacks leadership skills...The problem with some of you is that you really think it's by having a robust CV and been a professor, At the collation center, I hope you witnessed the blunders and how some of your professors couldn't calculate simple arithmetic...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Slynation(m): 12:02am On Mar 04, 2023
Jostoman:
dont mind them, if Soludo doesnt like peter obi he would have done what northern APC governors did to Atiku buy changing his results in Anambra state the way some APC northern governor change atiku results to favour Tinubu.
See olodo, you think Anambra people are like the northerners, Soludo for try am naw whether we no-go give am run for that government house...

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by HIPROFILE(m): 12:04am On Mar 04, 2023
Professor weh deh think like woman Soludo did not think well before doing the most against his own brother now he will pay dearly for his stooopidity. Sometimes I just ask myself how did the likes of Soludo and Mahmoud Yakubu got their professorship. this duo have poor reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by toprealman: 12:10am On Mar 04, 2023
SmartPolician:
The only thing that will guarantee Soludo retaining his seat whenever he vies for a second tenure is that he performs wonders to impress the people. If not, Labour Party may end his political career.

When he's kicked out of government house, he will have all the time in the world to write articles and speak foolishly in criticism of Obi šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±
It's a game of interest. Orji and Soludo's game plan summarised.
Orji: Support Tinubu, win senate, move for senate president. Consolidate for 8 years then run for president.
Soludo: contest for president after 8 years.
The crop of politicians we have today are selfish....ALL OF THEM!
Both men see Obi as a threat to their political aspiration.
We are here!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Bigshots001(m): 12:11am On Mar 04, 2023
hopexter:

In other words, you have no family house here in Anambra. Ebonyi man claiming Anambra. Osu!

How can I give out my house address to an unknown gun man, Ebonyi really?
Nwanne ga gbalu ogwu gi Ʊguo .

1 Like

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by broadman20: 12:19am On Mar 04, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Mostly those who normally speaks the truth in the society are been seeing as an enemies of the society. "Olooto ilu ni ota ilu".

You are very right,

Just like we told Tinubu that he is a Drug kingpin and we are highly hated in my street in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by juman(m): 12:31am On Mar 04, 2023
See many senseless comments.
If I be igbo person, I would be afraid of reasoning of our people.
Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by richmanrichard: 12:32am On Mar 04, 2023
Dozzywest:
Soludo the tax collector of Anambra State should beg and roll on the floor because Anambrarians are poised to vote the labour party for all 30 house of assembly members. Soludo we had expected you to write your part 2 of the invectives you poured on Peter Obi in the build up towards the presidential election. Your eyes go soon clear because it's evident now that you will become just a single term governor.

Labour Party Top to Bottom.
Him whom the gods want to kill, they makes him deaf , then mad before killing him. Apga may win on 11th because the peoples anger is only on Soludo. Na reelection him go see rebellion
Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by juman(m): 12:36am On Mar 04, 2023
Vote APGA in next election.
Help the good governor to develop the state.
Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Lightorder: 12:39am On Mar 04, 2023
God1000:
Coming from a man that campaigned against Peter Obi

I urge the people of Anambra to teach him a bitter lesson
bitter lessons loadingā€¦.. please, waitā€¦
Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by warlordd(m): 12:40am On Mar 04, 2023
Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by thesicilian: 12:41am On Mar 04, 2023
PureFace1:

Thatā€™s the type of Politic ingrained in your DNA, Politics of bitterness.

You guys should destroy another great Igbo man because he told you the truth that Peter Obi contesting would indirectly aided Tinubu's ambition and took away PDP votes.

Soludo is a very wise man, if he performed well as Anambra governor Igbo people will have another Igbo man with great potential to be president in the future, but yes destroy him and APGA party at the end you people are self destructing and doing yourselves because of low IQ.
These people ehn, fear them. They can be so irrationally vengeful, petty, and vindictive. Soludo is doing so well in Anambra state but they'd rather vote in an unknown candidate than to vote soludo when it's time for 2nd term elections, just because he said the truth about their new god Obi.
Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 04, 2023
richmanrichard:

Why are you so angry and emotional, you are beginning to behave like an urchin. Even Peter Obi no send you and he is calm about it.

Grow up and be mature!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? / I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose / Fayose To Buhari: I Canā€™t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.