Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:48 PM

Labour Party Governorship Elects- Who Do You Hope To Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Governorship Elects- Who Do You Hope To Win (824 Views)

Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) / Babatunde Gbadamosi Asks Followers To Buy Labour Party Governorship Form For Him / Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Emerges Anambra Accord Party Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Governorship Elects- Who Do You Hope To Win by Jokerman(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
Peters Obi's 13 LP Disciples:
1. *Abia* - Dr. Alex Otti - Abia
2. *Benue* - Hembe
3. *Borno* - Ibrahim K Mshelia
4. *Cross River* - Olga Osim
5. * Delta* - Deacon Ken Pela
6. *Enugu* - Chijioke Edeoga
7. *Gombe* Keftin Amuga
8. *Kaduna* - Jonathan Asake
9. *Lagos* - Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour
10. *Ogun* - Kehinde Segun.
11. *Plateau* - Dr. Patrick Sunday Dakum
11. *Rivers* - Beatrice Itubo
12. *Taraba* - Sen. Joel Danlami Ikenya
13. *Akwa Ibom* - Uduak Udoh

I am hoping Abia state, Delta state, Borno and Benue go for LP... ion care about the rest that much... and to put am icing on the cake- LP for Lagos state

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Governorship Elects- Who Do You Hope To Win by PlayMaker14: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lagos na sure banker for LP....

Miserable urchins should start welcoming their new governor. wink

8 Likes

Re: Labour Party Governorship Elects- Who Do You Hope To Win by Vinnie2000(m): 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
Alex Otti looks Capable of Winning Abia! smiley

LP can Also win in Taraba and Plateau. Those Guys are STRONG Peter Obi Fans! cool

6 Likes

Re: Labour Party Governorship Elects- Who Do You Hope To Win by Vinnie2000(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Lagos na sure banker for LP....

Miserable urchins should start welcoming their new governor. wink

Some APC South West Politicians will rather BURN LAGOS down, than for Rhodes Vivour to Win! embarassed undecided

TRIBALISTIC Yorubas will see it as a DEFEAT against Igbos! sad
Re: Labour Party Governorship Elects- Who Do You Hope To Win by okeysoninv: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
They must emulate Peter obi cut the cost of governance and do more for the people. I heard atlex otti is planning to downsize civil servants , he shouldn't take abia to the days of PDP. Every labour Governors must follow Peter obi direction

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Governorship Elects- Who Do You Hope To Win by PlayMaker14: 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Some APC South West Politicians will rather BURN LAGOS down, than for Rhodes Vivour to Win! embarassed undecided

That's the truth right there Bro....

But Vivour will be victorious.

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party Governorship Elects- Who Do You Hope To Win by Pauladex(m): 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Tribalistic indeed, let Yourba win governorship in Enugu first then Lagos. Not even in 100yrs slowpoke.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Labour Party Governorship Elects- Who Do You Hope To Win by helinues: 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
Take this important piece to consideration. Lp candidate can never win the overall outcome of the general election results

I dare all the Obidents supporters, whatever unused btc they have, let's stake it, I still have $20k btc worth in dollars which I can risk to defend or debate about Tinubu winning this election . I will give any Obi supporters $20k worth of btc, twenty thousand dollars if Obi is declared the winner of this 2023 election .

I dare una, ori re, e o ni se

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Governorship Elects- Who Do You Hope To Win by Vinnie2000(m): 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pauladex:

Tribalistic indeed, let Yourba win governorship in Enugu first then Lagos. Not even in 100yrs slowpoke.

U be Mumu. undecided

How many Yorubas live in SE or even SS?

Then compare with IGBOS that live in Lagos. sad

Yorubas I know are COWARDLY and Fear Lot!
They do NOT travel out of their States. embarassed

During my time in Benue State NYSC Orientation Camp in Wannune,,
most of them were looking for Re-Deployment Letter,
when Gallant Deltans, Bayelsans, Edos, etc were Moving into the Hinterlands of the State! sad

5 Likes

Re: Labour Party Governorship Elects- Who Do You Hope To Win by LocalStandard1(m): 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Jonathan Asake for Kaduna State Governor.

5 Likes

Re: Labour Party Governorship Elects- Who Do You Hope To Win by Honchoslim16(m): 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Vinnie2000:

U be Mumu. undecided

when Gallant Deltans, Bayelsans, Edos, etc were Moving into the Hinterlands of the State! sad
Yorubas do not travel out of their states blah blah blah blah
What opportunities are there in ibo states that yorubas will enjoy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Governorship Elects- Who Do You Hope To Win by Vinnie2000(m): 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Yorubas do not travel out of their states blah blah blah blah
What opportunities are there in ibo states that yorubas will enjoy?

Don't know about Aba, Owerri, Abakaliki and Others,
But If You go to Enugu, There are Opportunities! smiley

Maybe, you too HAVE NOT TRAVELLED much. πŸ€”πŸ˜€

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Governorship Elects- Who Do You Hope To Win by Honchoslim16(m): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Don't know about Aba, Owerri, Abakaliki and Others,
But If You go to Enugu, There are Opportunities! smiley

Maybe, you too HAVE NOT TRAVELLED much. πŸ€”πŸ˜€
I don't need to travel over there dawg

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Governorship Elects- Who Do You Hope To Win by Sammy07: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Jokerman:
2. *Benue* - Hembe
7. *Gombe* Keftin Amuga

I am hoping Abia state, Delta state, Borno and Benue go for LP... ion care about the rest that much... and to put am icing on the cake- LP for Lagos state

Why do you want Alex otti
Re: Labour Party Governorship Elects- Who Do You Hope To Win by Jokerman(m): 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sammy07:

Why do you want Alex otti

Better than the current thief
Re: Labour Party Governorship Elects- Who Do You Hope To Win by highchief1: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
Jokerman:
2. *Benue* - Hembe
7. *Gombe* Keftin Amuga

national and state election is different.I don’t see any of them winning.Obi has come and gone

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Governorship Elects- Who Do You Hope To Win by Pauladex(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Vinnie2000:

U be Mumu. undecided

They are coward is the reason you want to become their governor in their state. You people will continue till the day you will lose all and heaven will not fall. U think those mumu Yoruba youths that joined u to vote obi in lag will join u to vote another tribe as gov in lag? Is the population of Igbo in lag up to Yoruba there?
Re: Labour Party Governorship Elects- Who Do You Hope To Win by proff010: 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Your attention Is solely in Lagos. Why don't you change your God forsaken governor in your state. You will all see shege on the 11th.i think it is right time the Yoruba draw the line. This bullshit mist stop
Re: Labour Party Governorship Elects- Who Do You Hope To Win by Jokerman(m): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
proff010:
Your attention Is solely in Lagos. Why don't you change your God forsaken governor in your state. You will all see shege on the 11th.i think it is right time the Yoruba draw the line. This bullshit mist stop

Omo irankiran.... na everyone get lagos...
Re: Labour Party Governorship Elects- Who Do You Hope To Win by Epistasis(m): 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
If LP wins more than one state in the governorship election call me bastard!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi / FACT-CHECK: Is It True Peter Obi’s Lawyer, Dr Ikpeazu Has Never Lost A Case? / Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.