Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been (1029 Views)

I Guess This Really Hurt... Especially When You Are In Love / My Legs Spread Out So Fast Especially When I See A Car Key” / “My Legs Spread Out Fast Especially When I See A Car Key” – Lady Says In Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
Not everyone forgive words and the wrong actions especially when they have been pure to you

And if you think you can buy your way into the person life back trust me

People like me e go disappoint you

Be careful with words you say and how you treat people 💯it count

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by helinues: 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
We are all hypocrites, I always consider my lagging before attacking others
Re: Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hmmn

helinues:
We are all hypocrites, I always consider my lagging before attacking others
Re: Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
"Maximize your earning potential with our advanced sponsor ads training program.

Learn from industry experts, gain hands-on experience, and take your marketing skills to the next level. Sign up today!"

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

Re: Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by Bluezy13(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
Here she comes again...

Creating a thread just to litter it with adverts.
And one would thing she is genuine about her post.

Word of advice: Try simplifying your Landing pages; they are always jam-packed with more pictures and texts than necessary.
One would tend to be confused at first glance and flip pass it. And I just did that.

Also, let your Call-To-Action (SIGN UP TODAY!) stand out (or use the "Join Now" only instead) in your first ads page up there. It is hidden. Isolate it and try using a catching colour, maybe red or blue, as its font.
Re: Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
I too know

Over sabi

Bluezy13:
Here she comes again...

Creating a thread just to litter it with adverts.
And one would thing she is genuine about her post.

Word of advice: Try simplifying your Landing pages; they are always jam-packed with more pictures and texts than necessary.
One would tend to be confused at first glance and flip pass it. And I just did that.

Also, let your Call-To-Action (SIGN UP TODAY!) stand out in your first ads page up there. It is hidden. Isolate it and try using a catching colour, maybe red or blue, as its font.
Re: Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by Bluezy13(m): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

I too know

Over sabi

Oh... really.
Coming from a supposed "coach", "leader" and "teacher" who isn't open to suggestions due to unnecessary ego.
Tomorrow you will proudly stand before your audience and expect them to listen to you, abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
I too know over sabi

Bluezy13:

Oh... really.
Coming from a supposed "coach", "leader" and "teacher" who isn't open to suggestions due to unnecessary ego.
Tomorrow you will proudly stand before your audience and expect them to listen to you, abi
Re: Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
I won't mind make e give me traffic on this thank God sey u know I be marketer

Bluezy13:

Oh... really.
Re: Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
"Engage, Inspire, and Connect with your audience through the power of social media management!"

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

Re: Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by Bluezy13(m): 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
I won't mind make e give me traffic on this thank God sey u know I be marketer

leave me abeg.
I wan sleep. sad
Re: Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by Meedon: 12:21am On Mar 04, 2023
Who do you think you are self. A decorated dust. 😂 😂
Re: Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by EastAlchemist: 1:29am On Mar 04, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Not everyone forgive words and the wrong actions especially when they have been pure to you

And if you think you can buy your way into the person life back trust me

People like me e go disappoint you

Be careful with words you say and how you treat people 💯it count
Nobody is perfect
Re: Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:12am On Mar 04, 2023
Yes nobody is perfect but we should be mindful of how we treat people

EastAlchemist:

Nobody is perfect
Re: Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:13am On Mar 04, 2023
I know who I am and I don't tolerate trash or bad treatment

If you do then clap for yourself

Meedon:
Who do you think you are self. A decorated dust. 😂 😂
Re: Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:13am On Mar 04, 2023
You for continue

Bluezy13:

leave me abeg.
I wan sleep. sad
Re: Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by EastAlchemist: 4:17am On Mar 04, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Yes nobody is perfect but we should be mindful of how we treat people

he who is without sin should cast the first stone

Are you saying that you haven’t wronged man before?
You should be willing to forgive 1,000,000 times
Re: Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by Bluezy13(m): 4:48am On Mar 04, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
You for continue

Na now you dey wakeup.
You see me for dream
Re: Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:14am On Mar 04, 2023
Read to comprehend

Very key

If you don't understand a woman pick out the highlight point

EastAlchemist:

he who is without sin should cast the first stone

Are you saying that you haven’t wronged a man before?
You should be willing to forgive 1,000,000 times
Re: Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:14am On Mar 04, 2023
Lmao

Bluezy13:

Na now you dey wakeup.
You see me for dream
Re: Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:16am On Mar 04, 2023
Peter obi ready to defeat apc in court is apc party ready?

- Digital Bimpe Blog

Watch, Like, Comment, Share & kindly Subscribe To My Channel⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pASfYEqd6xM
Re: Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by Meedon: 7:31am On Mar 04, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
I know who I am and I don't tolerate trash or bad treatment

If you do then clap for yourself

Issokay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:37am On Mar 04, 2023
Yup

Meedon:

Issokay
Re: Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by EastAlchemist: 9:16am On Mar 04, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Read to comprehend

Very key

If you don't understand a woman pick out the highlight point

Women are not to be understood only loved
people who wrong you don’t do it deliberately most times it’s as a result of what themselves are going through ..some even go through hell in silence after hurting you
So stop spreading negativity and look for a vibrator or man to love you
Re: Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
Lmao

EastAlchemist:

Women are not to be understood only loved
people who wrong you don’t do it deliberately most times it’s as a result of what themselves are going through ..some even go through hell in silence after hurting you
So stop spreading negativity and look for a vibrator or man to love you
Re: Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
"Work for a cause, not for applause.

Live life to express, not to impress.

Don’t strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt."

#digitalbimpethecoach

1 Share

Re: Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
IPhone 12 Available On My Ecommerce Site for the price of #400,000

You can make purchases and check for other products I have ⬇️

https://digitalbimpe.bumpa.shop/products/iphone-12/574964

#everythingdigitalbimpe

1 Share

Re: Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:52am On Mar 05, 2023
How To Turn On Disappearing Message On Whatsapp

Watch, Like, Share, Comment & Kindly Subscribe ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyCiGU_BDB4

Disclaimer: Don't mind the error is turn on not turn off, apologies on that

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe Tv
Re: Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been by Zendinho(m): 7:00am On Mar 05, 2023
[quote author=helinues post=121449746]We are all hypocrites, I always conside my lagging b attacking others
God bless you my brother....
All Nigerians are religious hypocrites both Christians and Muslims alike.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Truly Brought Me Badluck ! Part Two / What I Do When I'm Alone / Update: Defilement Of A Minor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.