Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,089 members, 7,939,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:57 AM

Presidential Election: Are They Still Celebrating? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Are They Still Celebrating? (307 Views)

Presidential Election: Are Igbos To Blame For Tinubu’s Defeat In Lagos? / Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? / Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Election: Are They Still Celebrating? by Vote4Obi: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
I can hazard a guess that just like Judas in the Bible, the INEC chairman, Mahmood never anticipated things will unravel this way. Just like those that paid him, they had assumed that Nigerians would accept the results and move on. But alas, everyone has refused to move on. Instead, the heat is rising and pressure is mounting on them.

Almost the entire world now know that Nigeria's election is deeply flawed. Peter Obi who is supposed to be the loser has seen his popularity spiking while Tinubu who is alleged to be the winner, is now facing severe embarrassment and ridicule.

Just like Judas, these men have murdered peace and they're now restless.

Peter Obi is already the winner, regardless of whether he reclaims his stolen mandate or not. He would win the Nobel peace prize. He is already an institution in Nigeria and would be the best president Nigeria never had. He has become globally famous, far more than Tinubu or Mahmood will ever hope to be.

So, I ask again, are they still celebrating?

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Are They Still Celebrating? by BentizilL: 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
Gibberish... tongue
You go cry tire... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£

Tinubu is your president βœ…πŸ¦…
Re: Presidential Election: Are They Still Celebrating? by dat9jaguy(m): 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
Vote4Obi:
I can hazard a guess that just like Judas in the Bible, the INEC chairman, Mahmood never anticipated things will unravel this way. Just like those that paid him, they had assumed that Nigerians would accept the results and move on. But alas, everyone has refused to move on. Instead, the heat is rising and pressure is mounting on them.

Almost the entire world now know that Nigeria's election is deeply flawed. Peter Obi who is supposed to be the loser has seen his popularity spiking while Tinubu who is alleged to be the winner, is now facing severe embarrassment and ridicule.

Just like Judas, these men have murdered peace and they're now restless.

Peter Obi is already the winner, regardless of whether he reclaims his stolen mandate or not. He would win the Nobel peace prize. He is already an institution in Nigeria and would be the best president Nigeria never had. He has become globally famous, far more than Tinubu or Mahmood will ever hope to be.

So, I ask again, are they still celebrating?

Keep asking o. All you wrote up there is just happening in your mind. The reality is that Tinubu is the president elect to be sworn in by 29th May 2023. If e pain you, jump inside lagoon

Re: Presidential Election: Are They Still Celebrating? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dem nefa see chun chin yet.
By the time forensics investigation show. . . .Tinubu black scaly nyansh go h-opin. grin

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Wins 6 Senate & 34 House Of Rep In 2023 National Assembly Election / Bandits Attack Local Govt HQ In Zamfara, Kill DPO, Two Others / Did Buhari Just Oversaw The Biggest Heist In Africa Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.