Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:47 AM

Children Of Light - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Children Of Light (251 Views)

Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 / Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos / Why Are Children Of Pastors Wayward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Of Light by PCHC(m): 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Behold these two major categories of things that God has placed in a Day, and their utilities:

1***1 — God placed the Sun in a Day, to give light in it;

2***2 — God placed twelve hours in a Day, for men to work in it.

[John 11:9-10] — "Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbles not, because he sees the light of this world. But if a man walk in the night, he stumbles, because there is no light in him."

[John 9:4-5] — "I must work the works of Him that sent Me, while it is day: the night comes, when no man can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world."

[1 ADAM+EVE 13:13] — "For I knew thou shouldest sin and transgress, and come out into this land. Yet would I not force thee, nor be heard upon thee, nor shut up; nor doom thee through thy fall; nor through thy coming out from light into darkness; nor yet through thy coming from the garden into this land.

[1 ADAM+EVE 13:13] — For I knew you would sin and transgress, and come out into this land. Yet I wouldn't force you, nor be heard over you, nor shut up; nor doom you through your fall; nor through your coming out from light into darkness; nor yet through your coming from the garden into this land.

God already foreknew mankind would sin and transgress with their own freewill that God had given them. And God also knew He was not supposed to complete destroy mankind for their falling into sin: yes, God knew already beforehand that all these things were going to happen to Adam and Eve, and God prepared the land (earth) ahead by creating day and night, firmament, dryland, seas, plants, sun, moon and stars, etc, beforehand to prepare this land of exile (earth) where Adam shall be cast away from the Garden of Lights.

[1 ADAM+EVE 13:14] — "For I made thee of the light; and I willed to bring out children of light from thee and like unto thee.

[1 ADAM+EVE 13:14] — For I made you of the light; and I willed to bring out children of light from you and like to you.

When God made Adam, God made him in God's image and likeness [Light Nature] of God. But Adam and Eve brought forth children that took after the image and likeness of Adam after Adam lost the Bright Nature and Light that made Adam in the image and likeness of God in the beginning.

Thus, the initial plan of getting Children of Light through Adam was truncated. But HalleluYah, the Second Adam (Jesus Christ) came forth, and through Him, with Him and in Him, we are brought forth true Children of the Light, Children of God.

How to become "Children of Light:"

[John 12:36] — "While you have light, believe in the Light, that you may be the children of Light. These things spoke Jesus, and departed, and did hide Himself from them."

Nevertheless:

[Luke 16:8] — "And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light."

When did we become "Children of Light?" Now or later?

[Ephesians 5:8] — "For you were sometimes darkness, but "now" are you light in the Lord: walk as children of light:"

Verify:

[1 Thessalonians 5:5] — "You are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."

Adam was the first "Light-Bearer" among men, but every man in Christ Jesus is a "Light Bearer" as Children of Light or light of the world.

[1 ADAM+EVE 13:15] — "But thou didst not keep one day My commandment; until I had finished the creation and blessed everything in it.

[1 ADAM+EVE 13:15] — But you did not keep My commandment one day; until I had finished the creation and blessed everything in it.

If Adam had kept God's Commandment longer than he did, and endured till a complete day (a thousand years), by then God would have finished the creation and blessed everything in it. That would have meant, nothing could have been cursed because everything would be blessed and blessings only; then evil completely eliminated from God's creation, including the tree of knowledge of good and evil and the devils.

Unfortunately, Adam could not even keep the Commandment until one day is over or at least until he bore children that could have escaped if he fell.

Re: Children Of Light by Kobojunkie: 2:53am On Mar 26, 2023
PCHC:
■ Adam was the first "Light-Bearer" among men, but every man in Christ Jesus is a "Light Bearer" as Children of Light or light of the world.

[1 ADAM+EVE 13:15] — But you did not keep My commandment one day[b];[/b] until I had finished the creation and blessed everything in it.

■ If Adam had kept God's Commandment longer than he did, and endured till a complete day (a thousand years), by then God would have finished the creation and blessed everything in it. That would have meant, nothing could have been cursed because everything would be blessed and blessings only; then evil completely eliminated from God's creation, including the tree of knowledge of good and evil and the devils.

Unfortunately, Adam could not even keep the Commandment until one day is over or at least until he bore children that could have escaped if he fell.
1. Adam never made it to status of lightbearer to mankind as He failed even before he got to chance to become one. undecided

2. The statement you lifted from the book did not in fact state that all Adam had to do was keep the commandment only one day --- even if a thousand years. It instead says Adam was not able to keep the commandment even one day.(pay close attention to the semicolon which ends the first statement. lipsrsealed
Re: Children Of Light by orisa37: 6:55am On Mar 26, 2023
CHILDREN OF LIGHT ARE CHILDREN OF EDUCATION AND OF UNDERSTANDING.
LIKE DANIEL IN BABYLON AND LIKE SAUL THAT BECAME APOSTLE PAUL.

THIS IS MY WISH FOR OSINBAJO AND VO EZUGWU AS LAW ENFORCEMENT GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA. AND MY GOD IS NOT SLEEPING.

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Monday 13th March 2023 - Read Now / Before You Make That Decision To Do Evil.... / Reasons Y U Shud Cleanse And Fortify Your Feet Spiritually To Enhance Your Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.