Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:41 AM

How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year (22076 Views)

What Did You Do With Your First Salary? / Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary / The Nigerian Navy Monthly Salary And Allowance | See Naval Officers Ranks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
Contract
Rubyjade:
Which bank? Contract or full staff?
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year by AfahaAbia(m): 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
OboOlora:
174k…2018

So how much u earn now? One million?

1 Like

Re: How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year by AfahaAbia(m): 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
Rubyjade:
How many kids do you have? I know of married men that earn fast less that you do with 3 kids and they are doin okay.

Don't blame him. Mine is worse! I earn 400+ net salary every month but it's still not enough for me. I am not married.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year by Hamachi(f): 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
AfahaAbia:

Don't blame him. Mine is worse! I earn 400+ net salary every month but it's still not enough for me. I am not married.
shocked
What do you use the money for?
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year by AfahaAbia(m): 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hamachi:
shocked

Sometimes I do think about it. I don't know if it's because I always eat out and other things I can't say here. But I have decided to cut back on my spending and see how it goes.
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year by Rinoxy: 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
AfahaAbia:

U guys are just too eager to type.
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year by Rinoxy: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hamachi:
shocked
Ask him abeg. Because you're not prudent with ur spendings doesn't mean others aren't.
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year by Rinoxy: 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
AfahaAbia:

Dude, if you don't have dependants and there's no project that's taking money from you, then you're a reckless spender. No bring talk of I live on the Island or Maitama here o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year by Hannover(m): 6:05am On Mar 12, 2023
Tutu82:
My first salary was 40,000 2006.

I have been following you in the UK Travel section for a long time now and noticed you're very experienced and I just love how u give information so freely kudos. Are you married?

1 Like

Re: How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 12, 2023
Hannover:

I have been following you in the UK Travel section for a long time now and noticed you're very experienced and I just love how u give information so freely kudos. Are you married?
Good morning Hannover,
Thank you for the kudos and Yes i am married.
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year by Mamzi: 10:59am On Mar 12, 2023
Miracood2:

What exactly do people that work in NGO do? Please educate me.
NGOs Non-Governmental Organizations both Local and International do similar work but in different thematic areas.

Most NGOs are Funded by foreign Countries like USA (USAID, Global Fund, BHA, OFDA) or European Union, Canada, Germany. These funds comes in Millions and Billions of Dollars. Reason why NGO workers are well paid.. they are paid based on international standard (a Cleaner and a Driver in UN agencies can get paid Upto 400k)

Every NGO has its thematic Area such as Health. They provide support to the less privileged in rural areas, Food distribution, Portable Water, Supporting the displaced or migrants.. so there are Data analyst, Logistics and Procurement, Supply Chain, Monitoring and Evaluation, HR, Admin and so many roles that only require a degree and computer literacy and other skills.

1 Like

Re: How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year by Oyindamolah: 11:48am On Mar 12, 2023
Mamzi:

NGOs Non-Governmental Organizations both Local and International do similar work but in different thematic areas.

Most NGOs are Funded by foreign Countries like USA (USAID, Global Fund, BHA, OFDA) or European Union, Canada, Germany. These funds comes in Millions and Billions of Dollars. Reason why NGO workers are well paid.. they are paid based on international standard (a Cleaner and a Driver in UN agencies can get paid Upto 400k)

Every NGO has its thematic Area such as Health. They provide support to the less privileged in rural areas, Food distribution, Portable Water, Supporting the displaced or migrants.. so there are Data analyst, Logistics and Procurement, Supply Chain, Monitoring and Evaluation, HR, Admin and so many roles that only require a degree and computer literacy and other skills.
Na big lie

1 Like

Re: How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year by Rubyjade: 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
shocked
AfahaAbia:

Do you have any addictions?
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year by Rubyjade: 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
fawaz050:

the little taxation I know tells that he was being exploited.
Yes
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year by AfahaAbia(m): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Rubyjade:
shocked
Do you have any addictions?

To be frank with you, Yes! But I can't talk about it here. But I hope I'm able to overcome it

1 Like

Re: How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year by Rubyjade: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2023
AfahaAbia:

To be frank with you, Yes! But I can't talk about it here. But I hope I'm able to overcome it
You can overcome it. With what you earn you should be a landlord and a business to your name.

1 Like

Re: How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year by AfahaAbia(m): 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
Rubyjade:
You can overcome it. With what you earn you should be a landlord and a business to your name.

☺️☺️☺️ .... You made a point tho😁

1 Like

Re: How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year by Richdee1(m): 12:24am On Mar 16, 2023
Mamzi:

NGO.
Studied Engineering but Course doesn't matter in NGO.

You got any heads-up for entry level position in NGO?
Where can I source for openings?.
Website, job board and the rest
Thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 16, 2023
Mamzi:

Ok. Thanks for explaining.

How can one apply for an NGO job?
I'm highly interested.

1 Like

Re: How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year by Kobicove(m): 11:47am On Mar 16, 2023
YaksonFCA:
N30k in 2014 now doing *** digits

100,000 is also six digits! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year by Pojomojo: 6:17am On Mar 17, 2023
wink
Kobicove:

100,000 is also six digits! grin
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year by alexzeko(m): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2023
We deal with Architectural Designs, Building construction, Building services consultancy, Facility Management and Project management.

Re: How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year by Pojomojo: 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
shocked
AfahaAbia:

Re: How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year by Dhanielzoro93(m): 11:52am On Mar 27, 2023
40k 2022 security guard

1 Like

Re: How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year by SMJay: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
Dhanielzoro93:
40k 2022 security guard
it's well

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Which One Is Better, A 70K Private Job Or A 40K Government Job? / I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job / Thank God With Me For A New Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.