Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,145 members, 7,939,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

The Case Of Relocation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Case Of Relocation (391 Views)

Shari’a Court Adjourns Case Of Marriage Involving Man, Granddaughter In Zamfara / Marriage Is A Case Of Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Thread / Where The Shoe Pinches; Is This A Case Of Infidelity??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Case Of Relocation by Forbrok: 6:13am On Mar 04, 2023
I've been living with my mother in law for three years now because my husband is not in the country. we had to move there because when he left things were really bad for us then and he promised we'll move out once he has enough money to get an apartment. now its three years already and he's really reluctant to visit the issue of moving out despite the fact that right now things are not going smoothly between his mum and i. i need an advice on how to go about it because i need to move back to the city to get a good paying job for myself.

You can drop an advice here 👉 : [url = www.myfamilypot.com]www.myfamilypot.com[/url]
Re: The Case Of Relocation by Cutehector(m): 6:31am On Mar 04, 2023
The minute a woman marries, she gets lazy and feels entitled.

This is the reason why i cant fail to make sure any woman i am going to marry must not depend on me for everything down to even buying soap for herself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Case Of Relocation by anthonyuncle(m): 8:09am On Mar 08, 2023
get a job,
save enough,
look for a house and move out

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can Parents Living Separately Affect Children Marriage Proposal… / My Family Money, How True / Dear Men, Don’t Leave A Woman Who Has These 6 Qualities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.