Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,350 members, 7,950,723 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self (815 Views)

Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke / Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self by Madmohamed123: 6:55am On Mar 04, 2023
If Nigeria don't want igbo in their region then let them allow igbo to go home even if is five south east state

But as long as we are in Nigeria using Nigeria passport we have the right to do our business and stay anywhere wee like

No body will intimidate us yeruba should stop this nonsense host community what is host community to other Nigeria.

From one Nigeria to host community igbo can contests for any election anywhere in Nigeria and vote for who ever they want to vote we don't have any apologies to anybody

Igbo will fight back if you try nonsense it will be not as business as usual where igbo will leave to east

The security agency should kill any miscreants that fomenting trouble in Lagos.

I'm ashamed of you mr one Nigeria

Go to east and contest no body stop you from doing that.

Your brother's and sister are mp in united state and England no body Attack them or mentor host community

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:00am On Mar 04, 2023
Those who do not believe in true democracy should call for military take-over.

Agbero thugs can't dictate to anybody on who to vote.. They are the dregs of the society and have no right to choose leaders for the sane majority..

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self by blabulu2000: 7:01am On Mar 04, 2023
The moderator ...MOD should be vigilant on this site...and more so the DSS and other security agencies....the op needs to be investigated .. ..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self by 9jii(m): 7:02am On Mar 04, 2023
Why do you people always decieving yourself with that We are holding you from leaving our lands?
With all the Bokoharam Igbos are still clinging in Borno.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self by Johnjustice: 7:02am On Mar 04, 2023
Your home is there you people abandoned it, nobody invited you here. Mumu said "allow them to go home"

You sound like a kid. Lagos belong to yorubas, there won't be any Igbo governor in Lagos, let your mischievous people go help south east, that is what belong to igbos.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self by mortalincarnate(f): 7:03am On Mar 04, 2023
The truth is that they don’t even have strength to fight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self by helinues: 7:04am On Mar 04, 2023
Who are you fighting?
Re: Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self by muykem: 7:06am On Mar 04, 2023
What's the nonsense you are writing. Are you trying to justify that Yorubas supporting Peter Obi are foolish.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self by flokii: 7:08am On Mar 04, 2023
I have seen educated Igbo men talk down on Yorubas over Tinubu's loss in Lagos.. big ogas not illiterates so you can imagine what the average Igbo on the street would be saying and boasting about.

No be una fault sha o.. but the Yorubas that are sellouts

Yorubaland existed with our ancestors living in peace before the Whites came and 1914 almagamation happened. Even God put boundary (river Niger) to separate Yorubas from Igbos but y'all won't just stay in your lane.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self by Denoh68: 7:12am On Mar 04, 2023
flokii:
I have seen educated Igbo men talk down on Yorubas over Tinubu's loss in Lagos.. big ogas not illiterates so you can imagine what the average Igbo on the street would be saying and boasting about.

IF AN IGBO MAN ABUSES YOU RETURN IT BACK TO HIM, THAT'S THE GAME. GENERALIZING THE ABUSE ISN'T THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self by SuperSupremo(m): 7:15am On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=Denoh68 post=121456129][/quote] check your armpit,after they remember the last month you bathed,I'm nowhere closer to you it's your own body odour oga grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self by flokii: 7:21am On Mar 04, 2023
Denoh68:
IF AN IGBO MAN ABUSES YOU RETURN IT BACK TO HIM, THAT'S THE GAME. GENERALIZING THE ABUSE ISN'T THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

It's a general thing for the Igbos actually.. collective narcissistic behaviour.

Igbo ma n wa wahala ni.. anywhere they go, they never fail to provoke the locals.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self by Denoh68: 7:25am On Mar 04, 2023
SIR YOU ARE NOT ENLIGHTENED ON THE NATURE OF IGBOS. IGBOS ARE MIGRATORY IN NATURE, CONSTANTLY MOVING, EVEN TO PLACES THEY ARE NOT NEEDED. CLAIMING TO BE GREAT BY SWIMMING IN THE RIVER OF FOOLISHNESS-BUYING SWAMPY LANDS IN LAGOS AND OTHER AREAS IN NIGERIA.THESE SWAMPY LANDS ARE LATER DEVELOPED INTO MANSIONS AND ESTATES WHICH ATTRACT THE ATTENTION OF THE NATIVES OR INDIGENOUS PEOPLE, THESE NATIVES ESPECIALLY (YORUBAS) DO NOT BELIEVE IN ONE NIGERIA.SO IGBOS ARE NOT FORCED TO STAY ANYWHERE, IT'S THE IGBO MAN'S FOOLISHNESS THAT HAS KEPT HIM IN NIGERIA TO THIS VERY DAY.
Re: Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self by Denoh68: 7:29am On Mar 04, 2023
flokii:

It's a general thing for the Igbos actually.. collective narcissistic behaviour.

Igbo ma n wa wahala ni.. anywhere they go, they never fail to provoke the locals.
YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING THE TRUTH. IT'S PURE HATRED THAT IS DRIVING YOU SIR. BUT YOU CAN'T KILL THE AMBITION OF A MAN WHO SURVIVED ANNIHILATION OVER 60 YEARS AGO
Re: Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self by 40Bullets: 7:30am On Mar 04, 2023
You sound like an illiterate.
What you wrote is even self-indicting.

Why should a sane Yoruba support a Tinubu?
So you expect a Christian to support a divisive Tinubu?
If Yorubas must support Yorubas, why not Sowore or Adebayo?
So we are not at liberty to vote our choice because Tinubu is god or what?

Tinubu is a disgrace and no sane Yoruba person should identify with him.

flokii:

Yorubaland existed with our ancestors living in peace before the Whites came and 1914 almagamation happened. Even God put boundary (river Niger) to separate Yorubas from Igbos but y'all won't just stay in your lane.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self by Denoh68: 7:31am On Mar 04, 2023
SuperSupremo:
check your armpit,after they remember the last month you bathed,I'm nowhere closer to you it's your own body odour oga grin grin grin
EVERYBODY'S ARMPIT SMELLS SIR, BUT IT'S NOT EVERYBODY THAT STINKS LIKE SHIT. THAT'S WHY I DETEST YOUR LIKES. YOU ARE PURE SHIT.
Re: Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self by flokii: 7:32am On Mar 04, 2023
Denoh68:
YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING THE TRUTH. IT'S PURE HATRED THAT IS DRIVING YOU SIR. BUT YOU CAN'T KILL THE AMBITION OF A MAN WHO SURVIVED ANNIHILATION OVER 60 YEARS AGO

You know being brilliant is one thing, knowing your place in another man's territory is another. Igbos might be brilliant but they don't know their place.
Just that one flaw ruins every other good things about Igbos

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self by Denoh68: 7:34am On Mar 04, 2023
IGBOS SHOULD STAY IN THEIR REGION, IT'S AN INSULT TO LEAVE THE GREAT ALAIGBO FOR ANOTHER REGION, THE RESULT IS WHAT WE SEE TODAY. ANAMBRA AND IMO PEOPLE SHOULD TAKE THEIR INVESTMENTS HOME. THEY ARE DRAGGING US BACK IN NIGERIA. LEAVE YORUBALAND AND HAUSALAND ALONE THEY WILL NOT LISTEN.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self by Denoh68: 7:37am On Mar 04, 2023
flokii:

You know being brilliant is one thing, knowing your place in another man's territory is another. Igbos might be brilliant but they don't know their place.
Just that one flaw ruins every other good things about Igbos
SIR, KNOWING YOUR HISTORY IS THE BEST, MOST OF THSES IGBOS DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN 1966 AND NOW. IF THEY KNEW, THEY WON'T RUSH TO DISTURB OTHER TRIBE IN THEIR REGION.
Re: Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self by SuperSupremo(m): 7:39am On Mar 04, 2023
Denoh68:
EVERYBODY'S ARMPIT SMELLS SIR, BUT IT'S NOT EVERYBODY THAT STINKS LIKE SHIT. THAT'S WHY I DETEST YOUR LIKES. YOU ARE PURE SHIT.
You detest your pappa and mmammma.....I no dey your sight...tell them what your detected jare
Re: Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self by Denoh68: 7:44am On Mar 04, 2023
SuperSupremo:
You detest your pappa and mmammma.....I no dey your sight...tell them what your detected jare
THANKS, AT LEAST I'M NOT THE ONE THAT CALLED OUT YOUR PARENTS FIRST. GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self by SuperSupremo(m): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2023
Winnersunited:
You suck the more... idiot.
Poser!
Re: Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self by techWriter3: 10:13am On Mar 04, 2023
Iread out not Nigerians but your Nigerians ldp sucks

So, Check my profile if you need help with your personal statement, thesis, statement of purpose, dissertation, or assignment.
Re: Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self by Zincfingers: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2023
Osu
Yorubaland is never going to be a home to you parasites. You must come to terms with this reality.
Useless godforsaken subhumans!
Re: Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self by tamdun: 10:35am On Mar 04, 2023
Yes,pls we need more of this.

those bastard yoruba forming woke brain go reset
Re: Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self by Coldsperm: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2023
It is high time we sent all these Afonjaas back to Ogbomosho or Iragbiji. The more they cry the more we migrate there cos it is no man's land. In 15 years time, the number of Igbos in Lagos will greatly outnumber that of the Yorubas. By then we will take over the Political power while they hold the traditional stool. All you Afonjaas should bookmark this post for future reference. As for the 11th, Labour is taking over and that will be the beginning of great things to happen in our dear Lagos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi As A Totally Confused Man. / Gov. Nyesom Wike In Prison - A Goal That Must Be Achieved / Fuel Subsidy: Poor Planning, Bane Of Tinubu’s Administration – Rufai Oseni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.