Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,391 members, 7,950,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended (43309 Views)

G-5 Governors Storm Oyo For Makinde’s Re-Election (Photos, Video) / Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" / Crowd As Governor Wike Campaigns In Opobo, Rivers State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by Cantonese: 11:10am On Mar 04, 2023
Unfortunately PDP will no longer control Rivers and Oyo states after 11/3/2023.

Wike and co. shot themselves in the feet.
Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by Mfetenang: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2023
IPOB pigs will never forget Wike,in fact they are seeing Wike in their dreams grin
Wike has destroyed IPOB,the man showed them pepper. grin
Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by Streetmovement(m): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Betrayal of trust should never be forgotten and can never be forgiven.

PDP no get sense them for use am set example for others
Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by millionaireman: 11:24am On Mar 04, 2023
Terabyteck:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/586030-2023-wike-canvasses-votes-for-makinde-says-relationship-with-tinubus-apc-has-ended.html

How could a man, Nyesom Wike, who put everything to make APC win presidential election now say that his relationship with APC has ended?
Is this talk from a normal person?
Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by Chemlite: 11:37am On Mar 04, 2023
foleskay:
grin
They're now jittery. They too Must taste the pill of betrayal. I expect PDP to Expel all those effing G5 morons and send them into oblivion. They should all decamp to APC which they worked for.

Adeleke na man. He stood his ground and delivered his state despite being the governor of Tinubu state. That's how leaders do. Party first. No matter wat.

I expect Oyo PDP to vote against makinde next week. He too much drown with his cohorts.

BTW that rivers election was massively rigged by wike. How will a local govt delivers 80k votes in a single election cheesy . u dey whine me ni. Wike is a big crook. No northern lg delivered 50k votes not to talk of 80k votes.

Naija politicians are dubious. Oh God.

You are speaking from two different parts of your mouth.

1.) PDP should expel G-5, Ayu knows better. Expelling G5 is weakening PDP the more, and that translate to weak revenue i.e. no much chopping for Ayu and NWC members.

Remember, it was their ill-advice that led to this.

2.) You said, party first. Well, but Atiku fail that test in 2007, 2011 and his companions such as Ayu, Saraki, Tambuwal etc in 2015.

3.) Wike being a big crook because he delivered 80k vote. Magnifying northern vote and undermining the south. You are wrong because the northern voters register is filled with under age. People mistake their landmass for population. The south can also give large and block vote to counter the north.

Atiku and his team said they are not bothered with Rivers vote. According to them, Wike with 200k special advicer has only one vote. They further said, Atiku is an elephant, nothing takes him by surprise.

Therefore, if you or your principal have evidence, please, present it before the Court.
Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by ChiefSupplier55(m): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2023
This guy very confuse
When you have so much love for money it can make stupid and confuse

checkout out my signature and click on the link below for more information
Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:54am On Mar 04, 2023
My guy. A very courageous man. He really shocked me.
Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by Billygee2u: 11:57am On Mar 04, 2023
phorget:
The chameleon is never to be trusted.
Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by whippersnapper(m): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2023
this wike na very useless man oh
Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by Zona123(m): 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
Mumu man
Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by wingmanIII: 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
habiham:
I like there decision on Southern presidency but why not supporting obi the can move Nigeria forward
Don't let wike fool you. Nothing like southern presidency,the selfish criminal coward is just fighting for survival.
Do you know how much he spent to be selected as Atiku's vp? Southern presidency my nyash!!
Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by tete7000(m): 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
The way they say governors deliver their states, you will think governors go to polling booths to thumbprint for people. Something is still wrong with Nigeria election if all anyone needs to wín a whole state is ń endorsement of one person.
Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by wingmanIII: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
Makinde, a bright Engineer and entrepreneur allowed a common thug with zero pedigree to mislead him . Really disappointed in my friend Seyi. He will find it difficult to get re-elected.
Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by frankson1(m): 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
habiham:
I like there decision on Southern presidency but why not supporting obi the can move Nigeria forward

Are you aware Wike had issues with Obi, infact, he indirectly pushed Obi out of the PDP. How were you expecting him to support Obi?
Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by wingmanIII: 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
Mfetenang:
The presidency of Nigeria is not for second class citizens like IPOB pigs. All wailing IPOB can jump into the lagoon.
After you. Bigoted degenerate animal

1 Like

Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by stagger: 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
They keep making incriminating comments.

To the courts we go.
Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by EAKeffective: 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
Among the G-5 governors, it's only Samuel Ortom that has no signature project in his name in 8 years
Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by fxexperts: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
Streetmovement:

Betrayal of trust should never be forgotten and can never be forgiven.

PDP no get sense them for use am set example for others
Mumu talk. Use who set example. Why didnt they use Atikiu, Tambuwal and Saraki to set example in 2015. After they betrayed a sitting president Jonathan and used him to make carricature and Jonathan Even knelt down to beg Atiku but no they betrayed him and you are here talking trashed, because you have very short memory. Wike only paid him back in his own coin. If not that i wanted Obi to win and Wike only betrayed that he would have had my 101% trust and respect.

Chemlite:

You are speaking from two different parts of your mouth.

1.) PDP should expel G-5, Ayu knows better. Expelling G5 is weakening PDP the more, and that translate to weak revenue i.e. no much chopping for Ayu and NWC members.

Remember, it was their ill-advice that led to this.

2.) You said, party first. Well, but Atiku fail that test in 2007, 2011 and his companions such as Ayu, Saraki, Tambuwal etc in 2015.

3.) Wike being a big crook because he delivered 80k vote. Magnifying northern vote and undermining the south. You are wrong because the northern voters register is filled with under age. People mistake their landmass for population. The south can also give large and block vote to counter the north.

Atiku and his team said they are not bothered with Rivers vote. According to them, Wike with 200k special advicer has only one vote. They further said, Atiku is an elephant, nothing takes him by surprise.

Therefore, if you or your principal have evidence, please, present it before the Court.
Dont mind them they are kids who know nothing.

wingmanIII:
Makinde, a bright Engineer and entrepreneur allowed a common thug with zero pedigree to mislead him . Really disappointed in my friend Seyi. He will find it difficult to get re-elected.
You are just speaking with a useless emotions that cant hold waters.
Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by prizeless(m): 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
PDP can't, they already thrown it all away, the center cannot hold anymore
foleskay:
grin
They're now jittery. They too Must taste the pill of betrayal. I expect PDP to Expel all those effing G5 morons and send them into oblivion. They should all decamp to APC which they worked for.

Adeleke na man. He stood his ground and delivered his state despite being the governor of Tinubu state. That's how leaders do. Party first. No matter wat.

I expect Oyo PDP to vote against makinde next week. He too much drown with his cohorts.

BTW that rivers election was massively rigged by wike. How will a local govt delivers 80k votes in a single election cheesy . u dey whine me ni. Wike is a big crook. No northern lg delivered 50k votes not to talk of 80k votes.

Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by Theo001(m): 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=foleskay post=121459525] grin

No stress yourself we Oyo state people won’t vote against seyi makinde....he has been the best governor soo far ...he only have issue with his party not Oyo state ✅
Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by HNICEARTH: 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
It's just getting started. You will reap what you sowed
Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by drLammy(m): 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
Mr Wike
Mr Agreement is Agreement!
Mr Talk and Do!
Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by PDJT: 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
Mfetenang:
Wike taught IPOB people a lesson in politics they will never forget grin

-I didn't know we were part of your Nigerian politics. Tell me something.
Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by Sambod92: 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wike campaigning for Seyi Makinde should even be more reasons Seyi should be voted out. Wike is a devil in human form.
Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by LeonSaab: 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
habiham:
cause they know oni is incompetent and untrustworthy
Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by Streetmovement(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
fxexperts:
Mumu talk. Use who set example. Why didnt they use Atikiu, Tambuwal and Saraki to set example in 2015. After they betrayed a sitting president Jonathan and used him to make carricature and Jonathan Even knelt down to beg Atiku but no they betrayed him and you are here talking trashed, because you have very short memory. Wike only paid him back in his own coin. If not that i wanted Obi to win and Wike only betrayed that he would have had my 101% trust and respect.

You make noise finish still come land for my point @thebolded

Every other thing you said is useless

Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by bamiworld(m): 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
Fragility6:

Anyone wey concern them. Both are selfish idiots

We all know that selfishness is one of man characteristics we are just too fake to admit that. Boss Yoruba adage said if they give mad man hoe to cultivate land na him side e go do first. Let just hope for the best man with peoples heart
Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by Fireoflife: 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
sukkot:
in this part of the world being called the most wickedest man alive is almost a good virtue because you are dealing with zombies. zombies only respond to wickedness
i absolutely need your help and advice this time. I have a friend he claims to be a native doctor. But i just found out that he has been manipulation things in my life and destiny. E.g i saw myself and my friend eho lives in the USA, getting into a taxi towards a destination but we were spit out of the taxi in front of the office of the architect( the native doctor) i didn't realize it meant him at the time. Today i dreamt i was searching for a pos, for money to attend a party. He came took the old money in my hands and gave me new notes.

I have found out that he always seems to know when something good is about to happen to me. But i didn't know that he also had the ability to affect my life. I don't want interactions with him spiritually at all. I would rather he doesn't have see anything about me. Do you have any advice on how to get him to stop poking about in my destiny. My last resort would be to fight spiritual warfare with him and that would be bad. Not for me. But for him.
Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nobody knows tomorrow...

Anything can happen before May 29th and either of Atiku or Obi take over.

I somehow have a strong conviction that Wike will be dealt with seriously, he will lose relevancy after that.

You can't win, especially when it is against those that have stood up for you when you were strongly opposed by a higher power.

Wike's act has damned PDP's chance of returning to power.
Tho, he may have the plan of contesting in the near future, but I can confidently tell anybody that cares to hear, he will fail woefully because he already have millions of enemies.
Re: Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended by uzhiyeka(m): 1:48am On Mar 05, 2023
Wike Governor na turn by turn oo.
We dey wait for you.
Waiting you sew na u go wear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria / Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance / In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.