Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,856 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? (910 Views)

*akwa Ibom’s Indigenous Igbo* How True Is It ? / 2023 Presidency: Northern Elder, Dasuki Tells Igbo How To Succeed Buhari / Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by helinues: 11:16am On Mar 04, 2023
So I was having a discussion with a foreigner the other day and the guy asked me, what's the meaning of UGM and what's their aims, honestly, I was ashamed to answer that question, not because I am from the affected region but because I have once claimed to the guy that southern part of Nigeria are educated.

After all my epistle in explaining the meaning and their aims, the guy added additional punch who made me more confused.

He said with all your explanation about the group, isn't that self inflicted pain? I was speechless.

Imagine the energy the Igbo's in Nigeria and abroad channelled about Obi's presidency which isn't bad, the question is why can't they channel that same energy to tackle the insecurities in their region?

I am putting this question to the Igbo's just like the way my foreigner friend put it.

What's the meaning of UGM and what's their aims?

3 Likes

Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by Totilopussylick(m): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2023
What's the meaning of skull miners

Boko haram

Iswap

APC

Terrorists

Kidnappers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by helinues: 11:23am On Mar 04, 2023
Totilopussylick:

Boko haram

Iswap

APC

Terrorists

Kidnappers

Create a thread for that without derailing.

Read rule 1 properly before responding this time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by ObaOfYorubaLand: 11:26am On Mar 04, 2023
helinues:
So I was having a discussion with a foreigner the other day and the guy asked me, what's the meaning of UGM and what's their aims, honestly, I was ashamed to answer that question, not because I am from the affected region but because I have once claimed to the guy that southern part of Nigeria are educated.

After all my epistle in explaining the meaning and their aims, the guy added additional punch who made me more confused.

He said with all your explanation about the group, isn't that self inflicted pain? I was speechless.

Imagine the energy the Igbo's in Nigeria and abroad channelled about Obi's presidency which isn't bad, the question is why can't they channel that same energy to tackle the insecurities in their region?

I am putting this question to the Igbo's just like the way my foreigner friend put it.

Then go to school and stop disturbing Igbo's who are very busy with their businesses.

2 Likes

Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by ObaOfYorubaLand: 11:27am On Mar 04, 2023
Totilopussylick:

Boko haram

Iswap

APC

Terrorists

Kidnappers

Ask him that question again and again....

1 Like

Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by Ofemmanu1: 11:29am On Mar 04, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Ask him that question again and again....
Mirror effect again
Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by helinues: 11:30am On Mar 04, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Then go to school and stop disturbing Igbo's who are very busy with their businesses.

For how long would you people continue to be running away from your own shadow which is impossible.

Election palava would soon be over after court made their judgement. Others would move on while you guys would still be battling about UGM cos you are not ready to discuss about it not to talk of finding lasting solution .

If you people continue in this way, other southern region won't have any choice than to build a big wall around our borders.

You people can't be flocking to our region and be sharing the little resources meant for the indigenes while your governors squander theirs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:30am On Mar 04, 2023
helinues:

Create a thread for that without derailing.

Read rule 1 properly before responding this time

He asked a good question. Answer it.

1 Like

Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by helinues: 11:33am On Mar 04, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

He asked a good question. Answer it.

When you people are ready to answer my own question which I asked before yours, then I can answer you.

You people can never take responsibility for your actions, excuses must dey Sha ni.

Hian

2 Likes

Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2023
helinues:

When you people are ready to answer my own question which I asked before yours, then I can answer you.

You people can never take responsibility for your actions, excuses must dey Sha ni.

Hian

Hypocrite answer what is skull mining nah, sabi you sabi ask stup!d question
Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by helinues: 11:37am On Mar 04, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Hypocrite answer what is skull mining nah, sabi you sabi ask stup!d question

Add yourself to the Igbo's on this thread which none of you bother to answer to the question..

Typical ....

2 Likes

Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:37am On Mar 04, 2023
helinues:

Hian

Na English you dey speak. Answer simple question, you dey blow grammar.

1 Like

Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by helinues: 11:38am On Mar 04, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Na English you dey speak. Answer simple question, you dey blow grammar.

Indeed, is that why young illiterates are locking their grandpa and grandma at home every Monday?

2 Likes

Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:39am On Mar 04, 2023
helinues:

Indeed, is that why young illiterates are locking their grandpa and grandma at home every Monday?

More English please. Mr oyibo. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by helinues: 11:40am On Mar 04, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

More English please. Mr oyibo. grin

O kpo pko chi UGM ana ta go..

grin

2 Likes

Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2023
helinues:

Add yourself to the Igbo's on this thread which none of you bother to answer to the question..

Typical ....

You are very foolish

Evil bigoted hypocrite , may whatever God you serve have pity on your trablist soul

Cranky old fool
Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by Opintiwa: 11:41am On Mar 04, 2023
helinues:

I can see your mentality is shallow
Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by helinues: 11:42am On Mar 04, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

You are very foolish

Evil bigoted hypocrite , may whatever God you serve have pity on your trablist soul

Cranky old fool

You know, Obi would have won convincingly had insults, likes , shares and retweets are added to the votes.

2 Likes

Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by gidgiddy: 11:47am On Mar 04, 2023
helinues:

These ones only remember there is insecurity in Nigeria if it is the South East

You can never see them talk of places where far worse wholesale killings are going on such as Boko haram in the North west, ISWAP in the North West, killer herdsmen and in the North central and Fulani Militia in Southern Kaduna

But if one car is burnt in the South East, they will wail more than South Easterners

Jokers everywhere

1 Like

Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by helinues: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

These ones only remember there is insecurity in Nigeria if it is the South East

You can never see them talk of places where far worse wholesale killings are going on such as Boko haram in the North west, ISWAP in the North West, killer herdsmen and in the North central and Fulani Militia in Southern Kaduna

But if one car is burnt in the South East, they will wail more than South Easterners

Jokers everywhere

Whataboutism master, I have been waiting for you to respond.

Sebi SE is in competition with Benue and Borno in terms of insecurities..

Don't count your blessings alone, reflect on your loses as well

2 Likes

Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by gidgiddy: 11:53am On Mar 04, 2023
helinues:

Whataboutism master, I have been waiting for you to respond.

Sebi SE is in competition with Benue and Borno in terms of insecurities..

Don't count your blessings alone, reflect on your loses as well

So remind us again wht you never those killed in other areas of Nigeria?

Explain to us this special concern and love you have for us South Easterners, which you never have for North West, North East or North central?
Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by helinues: 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

So remind us again wht you never those killed in other areas of Nigeria?

Explain to us this special concern and love you have for us South Easterners, which you never have for North West, North East or North central?

What's the meaning of UGM and their aims, this guy is talking about North.

I hope you would be courageous enough to tell your grandchildren the role you played in dragging the SE region down without blaming others
Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by helinues: 8:22pm On May 31
It's a pity honestly
Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by Nwamazi8: 8:30pm On May 31
Yoruba monkeys and their useless emergency love for the SE, when did you dirty pigs start caring about Igbos? We didn't see your dirty and retarded opinion when all the good PR of good things Alex Otti has been doing in Abia State was flooding the headlines here, suddenly you've become animated and "concerned" because of one bad and unfortunate incident out of a myriad of positive news emerging from Abia and the SE.

Kidnappings are still going on the Lagos/Ibadan expressway daily, some people were abducted just over a week ago on that same road and over 6 people were killed in a forest by suspected herdmen, yet no word from yaribas here! useless animals!

https://tribuneonlineng.com/how-we-were-tortured-forced-to-pay-n31-million-ransom-by-fulani-gunmen-oyo-kidnap-victims/

1 Like

Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by helinues: 8:47pm On May 31
Nwamazi8:
Yoruba monkeys and their useless emergency love for the SE, when did you dirty pigs start caring about Igbos? We didn't see your dirty and retarded opinion when all the good PR of good things Alex Otti has been doing in Abia State was flooding the headlines here, suddenly you've become animated and "concerned" because of one bad and unfortunate incident out of a myriad of positive news emerging from Abia and the SE.

Kidnappings are still going on the Lagos/Ibadan expressway daily, some people were abducted just over a week ago on that same road and over 6 people were killed in a forest by suspected herdmen, yet no word from yaribas here! useless animals!

https://tribuneonlineng.com/how-we-were-tortured-forced-to-pay-n31-million-ransom-by-fulani-gunmen-oyo-kidnap-victims/

As you are busy pointing fingers, which is mostly one, remember the remaining four is also facing your direction
Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by Saintganduje: 8:49pm On May 31
helinues:

As you are busy pointing fingers, which is mostly one, remember the remaining four is also facing your direction
How many fingers do you have? Hurry up ok.
Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by Saintganduje: 8:51pm On May 31
helinues:

Do you love UGM? Hurry up ok.
Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by Bardo: 8:52pm On May 31
grin grin grin
Totilopussylick:

Boko haram

Iswap

APC

Terrorists

Kidnappers
Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by helinues: 8:52pm On May 31
Saintganduje:
How many fingers do you have? Hurry up ok.

Election palava would soon be over after court made their judgement. Others would move on while you guys would still be battling about UGM cos you are not ready to discuss about it not to talk of finding lasting solution .

This is one of the people who hailed and supported UGM activities from the onset.

They deliberately brought trouble to their own region all in the name of hating Buhari.

Buhari is enjoying his life in far away Daura while illiterate kids are still busy locking the whole region down. During your own life time oo

What story would you tell your grandkids? Would you be sincere enough to admit you were part of those who brought infested woods to the region?

Saintganduje:
Do you love UGM? Hurry up ok.

Continue being incoherent on the issue affecting your own region.

You kuku dey alive, witness it on this forum how we handled End SARS and Igboho saga, we moved on far far from that even for the fact that Ipob, UGM nonsense started before that.

Make una continue with the self inflicted pain
Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by Chinkoalhaji34: 8:52pm On May 31
Isnt it ironic that despite their education, the Igbo community still suffers from selfinflicted pain and insecurity issues, while obsessing over a potential presidency for Obi?

1 Like

Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by helinues: 8:54pm On May 31
Chinkoalhaji34:
Isnt it ironic that despite their education, the Igbo community still suffers from selfinflicted pain and insecurity issues, while obsessing over a potential presidency for Obi?

Before education comes community. The latter should be held responsible
Re: As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? by Saintganduje: 8:59pm On May 31
helinues:

This is one of the people who hailed and supported UGM activities from the onset.

They deliberately brought trouble to their own region all in the name of hating Buhari.

Buhari is enjoying his life in far away Daura while illiterate kids are still busy locking the whole region down. During your own life time oo

What story would you tell your grandkids? Would you be sincere enough to admit you were part of those who brought infested woods to the region?
My grandkids will be proud of me for fighting online terrorists like the person I'm quoting. They will see me as a patriot who helped lots of jobless people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Is Electoral Umpire, Obi Can Not Manipulate INEC / Gov Election 2023: APC Member Shot Dead In Cross River / Hate Against Igbos In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.