Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,833 members, 7,921,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:14 PM

2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah (23760 Views)

Bishop Kukah: One Year Not Enough To Judge The Government / Behold The Criminal BANDIT, Now A Spokesman For Tinubu's Government (Pictures) / Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
he is first a Nigerian, before being a Bishop, moreover he has a fundamental right to his opinions. Stop hating!
Keep deceiving yourselves, the likes of kukah and others have turned the church into a political arena

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by Fareke: 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
In Nigeria politics why are the Igbos finding it difficult to rule Nigeria?

Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by Lukuluku69(m): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
ebukajay184:
2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You The Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah

https://igberetvnews.com/1439980/2023-elections-spokesman-doesnt-give-right-abuse-bishop-kukah/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Ok. We don hear Gworo chewing Bishop coming out to fend for OBJ his benefactor.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by Angelfrost(m): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
Bishop Kukah sir....

Focus more on rebuking the numerous hirelings giving your religion a bad name in Nigeria!
Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by monkautos(m): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
seunmsg:
Kukah should shut up and crawl back to the shithole he came from. Where was he when Tinubu was being attacked unfairly everywhere? AriseTv made it a duty to attack Tinubu on daily basis since he declared for president about a year ago. He should have called the hateful and unprofessional AriseTv to order instead of spewing shit.

Are you mad. Make God punish you and your papa. Who are you to tell his grace to shut up. Guy eeh normal normal i meet you for street aswear you go collect. Idiot

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by LegendHero(m): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
Thanks Bishop Kukah.

I’m happy you did not join all those fake pastors preaching hate all around the country few months ago.
Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by malvisguy212: 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Bishopreneurs. The way all these people are involved in politics ehn. You’ll hardly see them preaching end times.
Bishop kukah is well loved everywhere. he just spoke the truth.
Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
malvisguy212:
Bishop kukah is well loved everywhere. he just spoke the truth.
It doesn’t concern me if he’s well loved or hated

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by blowjohn(m): 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
seunmsg:
Kukah should shut up and crawl back to the shithole he came from. Where was he when Tinubu was being attacked unfairly everywhere? AriseTv made it a duty to attack Tinubu on daily basis since he declared for president about a year ago. He should have called the hateful and unprofessional AriseTv to order instead of spewing shit.

That arise TV has the most useless set of newsmen or whatever they call them.

Very biased useless lots

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by Decent09(m): 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
ebukajay184:
2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You The Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah

https://igberetvnews.com/1439980/2023-elections-spokesman-doesnt-give-right-abuse-bishop-kukah/

See Kukah oo, Your Bad mouthing nko, like say Una received Inspiration from your Ancestral God's.

Spokesman of Political Parties and Religious Parties are the same Na.

Many of you Guys are Commercial Pastors, all what you know is collecting Tithes to build Commercial Centres.
Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by gbishman: 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
Very true bishop. The last time I heard FFK and some other political actors take swipes at themselves and rain insult on people. To me that was the height of immaturity and irresponsibility coming from their people. What crossed my mind was if these people could act this way how do they expect the younger ones to behave. As the ever outspoken bishop has said "the spokes person of a party is the voice of the party and as such should conduct him/herself in a befitting manner.
Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by malvisguy212: 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It doesn’t concern me if he’s well loved or hated
I just checked your previous post. I shouldn't have quote you.
Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Bishopreneurs. The way all these people are involved in politics ehn. You’ll hardly see them preaching end times.
yes they are involve in politics...we need them to sanitize the nigerian politics...

A good example was when missionaries took over the administration of secondary schools in some states
Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
malvisguy212:
I just checked your previous post. I shouldn't have quote you.
Then borrow sense and stop quoting me

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by OLOKOESHIN: 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
No End Time Again
Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by anataala: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
He doesn’t have any difference with Dino
fuckingAyaya:
He shouldn't speak the truth because he's a bishop?
Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by Ijaya123: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
ebukajay184:

He should direct this message to the headless mob called obid!ots.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by Sunnyja: 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
seunmsg:
Some one who hasn't eaten since morning telling a renowned bishop to shut up
Na wao!
Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by computer0810(m): 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
Parachoko:
Are you sure you're not the one in severe pains? grin

Tinubu is d president elect😂😂🤣🤣hw can his supporters be d 1 in pain

Have u forgotten the presidential election has come and gone🤣🤣 obiDENSE
Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by IkemChris(m): 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Sometimes I wonder where una dey keep una brain before making a comment ....
Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by Emola12(m): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
orohbiro:
Tinubu haters here this grin as he dey pain una he dey sweet us grin
Dem dey throw way stone to FFK and keyamo you dey here dey urinate blood and hypo oloriburuku eda eyan
Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by MartinsD12(m): 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
ebukajay184:

Especially ffk
Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
IkemChris:

Sometimes I wonder where una dey keep una brain before making a comment ....
My brain is inside your small prick. Oniranu
Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by Owologbo(m): 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
He shouldn't speak the truth because he's a bishop?

You should not have responded to that idiot.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by Omodua(m): 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He should rebuke the fake pastors desecrating the pulpit with fake prophecies. All it takes for evil to take over is when good men see evil like fake prophecies and do nothing about it.

They have been banned in Ghana for the way their fake prophecies is constituting a nuisance.
very unenlightened and liar like Liar Muhammed who represents your party APC.

Who told you Bishops and Clergymen have been banned in Ghana.

Renegade and shameless APC thug.
Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by Gaabasky: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
That guy without any constituency projects except fleet of cars is one of the example.
Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by Omodua(m): 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
seunmsg:
Arise TV have professionals in their crew. Unlike TVC and Nation Newspapers that are barefaced liars.

APC press aides are infantile and abusive. Very uncouth and unprofessional.

Just yesterday, Dele Alake, of Tinubu PCC poured invectives on Peter Obi because he said he was going to Court to reclaim his mandate.

It's interesting to note that Dele Alake is from Ekiti and not original Lagos protegy. He is one of those who came to appropriate the political heritage of Lagos in the name of Oduduwa. Very uncouth and irresponsible man!
Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by dododawa1: 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
Tinubu this, Tinubu that,make Na REST, TINUBU is greater to all EAST.
Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by Omodua(m): 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
QualityShare:
Dear God Almighty,

If Tinubu truly won this year's presidential election by people's mandate, may he be sworn in come May 29th, and may he finish his tenure successfully in Jesus name! But if he stole another person's mandate through the help of INEC, may he never sit on that presidential seat.

Let somebody say a loud Amen!
Amen!!!
Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by Lightorder: 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He has just preached and you are here contradicting yourself.

He should leave politics as you create problems that would hurt their members and hence putting the burden on them
Re: 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
Lightorder:
He has just preached and you are here contradicting yourself.

He should leave politics as you create problems that would hurt their members and hence putting the burden on them
Ne gone, na Playmaker14 I dy look for

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated / I Saw Policemen Kill My Dad – Six-year-old Girl / Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.