Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,847 members, 7,942,127 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

In My Dreams(wet Dreams) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In My Dreams(wet Dreams) (272 Views)

Man Cries Out After Bouts Of Wet Dreams After A One-night Stand With A Woman / When Can Someone Stop Experiencing Wet Dreams / Why Am I Having Wet Dreams.....am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In My Dreams(wet Dreams) by olowoyo648: 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
“He’s up for it, girl, and we’re on—tonight!” says Stacy excitedly, swishing her long auburn hair from her eyes. She pauses to see Venera’s reaction; shocked delight—which makes her eyebrows arch and her eyes pop. This would be her first FFM friends party.

“Arghhhh! Seriously? Oh My God, I can’t believe it!” Venera squeals, dropping the bag of lingerie she’s collected from the racks in the shop to try.

Stacy winks. “You’d better, baby! He’s the real deal, trust me!”

Still looking Venera in the eye, she slowly shimmies out of her slinky dress and allows it to slip down her thighs and onto the floor of the changing room.

Venera can’t help noticing Stacy’s taught abs as she takes in this exciting development.

“I wanted to text you all morning, but I had to see your face!” Stacy whispers.........read more

(1) (Reply)

(3l7cdff)bet9ja Game Starts Tomorrow / Marriage: These 6 Qualities Will Make You An Irresistible Wife / I Need 3k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.