Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,357 members, 7,978,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:07 PM

Did INEC Chairman Yakubu Mahmoud Visit Tinibu Few Days To The Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did INEC Chairman Yakubu Mahmoud Visit Tinibu Few Days To The Election? (812 Views)

Fact Check: Did INEC Record The Same Results For Bauchi And Gombe States? / Fact Check: Did INEC Prevent Igbos From Registering For PVC In Lagos? / INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did INEC Chairman Yakubu Mahmoud Visit Tinibu Few Days To The Election? by Newdawn30: 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
We have read of unvairfied reports of how 200milion dollars paid to inec by a candidate to secure victory of the 2023 presidential election .

I think the first place to start from is to verify firstly,if in deed the inec chairman was in Lagos during that timeline

So if you have any information pls share freely shalom
Re: Did INEC Chairman Yakubu Mahmoud Visit Tinibu Few Days To The Election? by duro4chang(m): 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
Obi is a pathological liar and he is sorounded by liars. Everything about Labour party is lie, propaganda, mudsling, character assassination and mischief.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did INEC Chairman Yakubu Mahmoud Visit Tinibu Few Days To The Election? by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
Yes he did
Re: Did INEC Chairman Yakubu Mahmoud Visit Tinibu Few Days To The Election? by Johnthum(m): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Only me can expose APC and Mahmood Yakubu.
I have video evidence, I have already given it to Peter Obi and Labour Party, that's why Peter Obi is overconfident that he will reclaim his Stolen Mandate 💯

1 Like

Re: Did INEC Chairman Yakubu Mahmoud Visit Tinibu Few Days To The Election? by Johnthum(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Tinubu paid Yakubu Mahmood via Swiss bank 💯

1 Like

Re: Did INEC Chairman Yakubu Mahmoud Visit Tinibu Few Days To The Election? by Johnthum(m): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
Tinubu paid installmentally, $50 million dollars each, he paid Yakubu 4 times to complete the payment 💯

1 Like

Re: Did INEC Chairman Yakubu Mahmoud Visit Tinibu Few Days To The Election? by luluosas(m): 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
Yes, he did
Re: Did INEC Chairman Yakubu Mahmoud Visit Tinibu Few Days To The Election? by Johnthum(m): 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ask Tinubu what he was doing with Mahmood Yakubu at Oriental Hotel. Ask Tinubu why he was dancing after the meeting between him and INEC chairman at Oriental Hotel 💯

1 Like

Re: Did INEC Chairman Yakubu Mahmoud Visit Tinibu Few Days To The Election? by Johnthum(m): 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
For your information, the video is no longer with me, the video is now with Peter Obi and Labour Party officials 💯

1 Like

Re: Did INEC Chairman Yakubu Mahmoud Visit Tinibu Few Days To The Election? by tungamaje: 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
Johnthum:
Tinubu paid installmentally, $50 million dollars each, he paid Yakubu 4 times to complete the payment 💯
Do you mean you have concrete evidences (video or pictorial) to back up your allegations?

1 Like

Re: Did INEC Chairman Yakubu Mahmoud Visit Tinibu Few Days To The Election? by Johnthum(m): 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
I'll stop here for now, Labour Party will defend the rest at the court 💯

1 Like

Re: Did INEC Chairman Yakubu Mahmoud Visit Tinibu Few Days To The Election? by mii4u(f): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
YES HE DID.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

There Will Be No Single Election Updates From The Yeast ? / Nigeria New Real King Maker Now Is Peter Obi / Tinubu Is Not Necessary Guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.