Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,493 members, 7,904,867 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 08:41 PM

The Secret Custodians Of Big D1ck In Nigeria [WOMEN ONLY] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Secret Custodians Of Big D1ck In Nigeria [WOMEN ONLY] (593 Views)

See Why Nigerian Women Love Big D1ck So Much [PICS] / How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] / TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Custodians Of Big D1ck In Nigeria [WOMEN ONLY] by Namaster: 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
Women love big d1ck. Whenever they say size doesn't matter, just realize that it's a lie. Size matters. And all women want to be overwhelmed with a huge d1ck.

Only problem is the average man wields an average d1ck. Not big enough to be overwhelming but also not small enough to be laughable.

It's what I call utility d1ck.

Most women will never taste a huge d1ck throughout their sexual lifetime no matter how many sexual partners they have. That's a shame.

But I'm going to reveal a secret demographic of men with d1cks so huge you'll cry for your mummy.

Who are they?

Who are these men with the nuclear code to these weapons of mass destruction?

And why do most women not know about them?

Answer is very simple:

Most women are oblivious to this goldmine of big d1cks because the men in this demographic belong to a group that are barely acknowledged in the sexual market.

I'm talking about super short men that managed to escape dwarfism by a couple of inches.

NOTE that I'm not talking about average-height men of 5.5-5-7ft.

No. I'm referring to men around 4.9-5.3ft.

You want to know the craziest thing?

Even the skinny ones among them still have a huge d1ck.

It gets even crazier:

The uglier they are, the bigger the d1ck.

It's like they're the butts of a sick cosmic joke - give them the real goods, then take away their opportunity to use it.

They are sexually invisible. Most women will not even look at them by mistake. That's why most women miss big d1cks.

Ladies, go out and get your short, ugly guy TODAY. Cum thank me tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Kopi Luwak: The Expensive Coffee Obtained From Civet Poop. / Read This And Give Us Your Opinion About Marriage / My Story Women Love Though Guys , Don't Be A Simp .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.