Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,757 members, 7,886,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

Attention, Dear #obidients In Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention, Dear #obidients In Edo (250 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) / Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization / Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention, Dear #obidients In Edo by Jassie100: 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
Attention, Dear #Obidients in Edo

I have been thinking out loud on a particular issue and direction which I want to share with all of us. If there's any word as the most strongest #Obidient, I think I am most qualified for that title.

I have been committed to this course and at several instances used my resources to mobilize, print campaign materials and lead pockets of rallies in my locality for LP and our most amiable candidate, HE Peter Obi.

On Election Day for example, I was at my Garrick polling unit very early in the morning. As expected, we won with over 350 votes and I was there till about 8pm when the electoral officers finally uploaded the results via BVAS (either online or offline; na only God go judge them). The outcome of the poll as announced by INEC is a conversation for another day.

But here's my point. Elections are not won based on emotions. We need to be more strategic to ensure we don’t cede our dear beloved state to APC. Just as we crowned those liars and retrogressives at the centre, we may just be on our way to crowning them again if we make same mistake (maybe not mistake; we were not strategic enough).

Dear #Obidients, we need to be more strategic as not to let APC put sand sand in our eyes as they have done in the past. Grapevines have it that Emilokan, the Lagos landlord just as he bought Nigeria through INEC at the just concluded Presidential elections, has promised to deliver all 24 House of Assembly seats to Adams Oshiomhole with a target to impeach their mutual political enemy, Governor Obaseki.

We also hear that he’s already deploying resources, including a N200 million bribe money to be distributed to INEC officials and others in Edo to achieve this selfish aim. In addition to his rigging plot, their ultimate game plan is to split PDP votes with those of LP on Election Day, thereby placing them as the ultimate gainers. Edo #Obidients stay woke! Let’s join this effort to Stop Emilokan from taking over our dear State because na ten years backward them go carry us go.

God forbid!!!

While it is okay to agree that things are not perfect and a lot of people may have one or two things to say about how things are run in the state, Edo PDP remains the best option as compared to the evil party, APC.

Let’s not allow emotions ruin our future and those of our unborn generation.

Let’s join PDP to secure a sustainable future in Edo.

Let’s vote PDP for Saturday, March 11, 2023 House of Assembly elections.

*Eweka Emokpae is a concerned #Obidient in Edo*
Re: Attention, Dear #obidients In Edo by luluosas(m): 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
The Obi factor will play out by the grace of God. So, no need to vote PDP while LP has candidates

1 Like

Re: Attention, Dear #obidients In Edo by Evaloyal2J(f): 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
luluosas:
The Obi factor will play out by the grace of God. So, no need to vote PDP while LP has candidates
drop this two edged harmer, please

(1) (Reply)

Who Gave The Order??? / Give Sanwo Olu A Second Mandate- MURIC To Lagosians / Governorship And State House Of Assembly Elections Postponed To March 18th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.