Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,867 members, 7,889,898 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper (1250 Views)

I Discouraged Ransom Payment Until I Was Kidnapped - Ex-DSS Director, Ejiofor / I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare / APC Members Protest In Abuja: 'Say No To Imposition Of Candidate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Houseontherock1: 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:

Is he by any means from the "dismissed tribe"?
I think he's from Rivers
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
Philgafauto:

Why you tell me why any middle class Nigerian should help any poor person—especially if that poor person is yoruba?

I’m waiting for your answer. And mind you, I am a yoruba man too so don’t bring igbo talk to it.

This here, is a specimen that proves my point. I always wonder whether this lack of reasoning is congenital, a lack of education, or as a result of some people being dropped head first as infants.
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Philgafauto: 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:

This here, is a specimen that proves my point. I always wonder whether this lack of reasoning is congenital, a lack of education, or as a result of some people being dropped head first as infants.

Is this your answer?

Kindly answer my question. Why should Nigerians continue showing empathy to the poor and scarcely educated? You want things to go back to normal after foisting injustice and dashing the hopes of millions of Nigeria’s educated class.

Why should there be unity and empathy?
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
Houseontherock1:

I think he's from Rivers

OK. because there's a tribe in Nigeria that in their first 3 years they're taught hatred, insults and curses by their parents. Age 5 and above is where arrogance and delusions are added to the curriculum.
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Philgafauto: 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:

OK. because there's a tribe in Nigeria that in their first 3 years they're taught hatred, insults and curses by their parents. Age 5 and above is where arrogance and delusions are added to the curriculum.

You’re just running up and down.

If you think things will go back to normal after this election you must be joking.

You guys always want to use your hate for igbos as canon fodder.

I told you I’m yoruba and I want to know the few remaining middle class Nigerians should continue showing empathy to the poor and illiterate.
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by kk2027: 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:

No. Being stupid for judging someone based on his political leaning.

No.
They beggar's political leaning is affecting Pere already

So he also has a choice to decline
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
kk2027:

No.
They beggar's political leaning is affecting Pere already

So he also has a choice to decline

Which means if you're obidient and you're about being awarded a large contract, you wld reject the contract if you got to know the man in charge of signing out the contract is APC (or Yoruba)?
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
Philgafauto:

You’re just running up and down.

If you think things will go back to normal after this election you must be joking.

You guys always want to use your hate for igbos as canon fodder.

I told you I’m yoruba and I want to know the few remaining middle class Nigerians should continue showing empathy to the poor and illiterate.

Sinedu disguising. What's wrong with you helping anyone you want to help? If you're a Christian didn't Jesus say we should help without strings attached? Why should you help based on religious or political affiliations?
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
kk2027:
Serves him right

You vote in the old order yet you're online begging

No be juju?

Old order?

Define that, please?

Who are in the old order and who are in the new order?
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
Philgafauto:

Is this your answer?

Kindly answer my question. Why should Nigerians continue showing empathy to the poor and scarcely educated? You want things to go back to normal after foisting injustice and dashing the hopes of millions of Nigeria’s educated class.

Why should there be unity and empathy?

Anyone that wants to show empathy to anybody is free to do so. You can help anyone you want to help, and you may decide not to help if it doesn't suit you. Gloating publicly over not helping someone because of their religious or political leaning is an absolutely idiotic thing to do, and only dunces that have delusion of being superior to others don't see anything wrong with that. And talking about that "old order" bs, if you guys are serious about bringing a new order, Obi would not be your candidate; Sowore would be. But you guys think you can fool anyone with all this repackaged fraud (like they did with Buhari in 2015).
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by a4cube: 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

What happened to "freedom of choice".
I will keep asking this, how do we know you young candidate will perform any better? 🤔
Pere also excised the freedom to give or not to give.😃😁😄
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by a4cube: 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Are you voting for party or Candidate? 🤔
If it's party, why should we vote a structureless party your candidate belong to? 🤣
Their is no candidate name on the ballot remember.
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by kk2027: 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:

Which means if you're obidient and you're about being awarded a large contract, you wld reject the contract if you got to know the man in charge of signing out the contract is APC (or Yoruba)?

I don't know what you mean
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
kk2027:

I don't know what you mean

What I'm asking is if you subscribe to people not helping others because of their political affiliation, does it mean you'll also reject help if offered by someone from a different political leaning as yours?
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Ogbuefi2020: 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

What happened to "freedom of choice".
I will keep asking this, how do we know you young candidate will perform any better? 🤔
Freedom of choice is the reason he chose not to help. Or is it by force? The way you people reason eeh
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Ogbuefi2020: 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:

What I'm asking is if you subscribe to people not helping others because of their political affiliation, does it mean you'll also reject help if offered by someone from a different political leaning as yours?
Stop your moral grandstanding. Political choice has consequences
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Ogbuefi2020: 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:

Anyone that wants to show empathy to anybody is free to do so. You can help anyone you want to help, and you may decide not to help if it doesn't suit you. Gloating publicly over not helping someone because of their religious or political leaning is an absolutely idiotic thing to do, and only dunces that have delusion of being superior to others don't see anything wrong with that. And talking about that "old order" bs, if you guys are serious about bringing a new order, Obi would not be your candidate; Sowore would be. But you guys think you can fool anyone with all this repackaged fraud (like they did with Buhari in 2015).
Afonjas are Jokers. Coward like afonjas. You are pained that Obi is doing what you cowards consider impossible.
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Afonjas are Jokers. Coward like afonjas. You are pained that Obi is doing what you cowards consider impossible.

Yeah. Brave yiibos like Ojukwu that ran to Gabon with his tail between his legs and left your equally brave forefathers cowering in bushes in the heat of battle. There's a reason he was called DIM Odumegwu Ojukwu.
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Stop your moral grandstanding. Political choice has consequences

Yeah. It's moral grandstanding when you lot are called out for the hypocrites you are.
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by kk2027: 4:45am On Mar 05, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:

2 different things

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unfathomable Joy: Peter Obi Has Destroyed Ojukwu APGA Party In The East / Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life / Ihedioha Saga: Samdaddy Is A Mole For Hope Uzodinmma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.