Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,302 members, 7,887,892 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:58 PM

Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State (40673 Views)

Inuwa Yahaya Emerges Northern Governors Forum Chairman / Governor Inuwa-Yahaya Nominates Husseina, Gojeโ€™s Daughter As Commissioner, Gombe / It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State by PlayMaker14: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
Goodlady:

Keke ll jam you by Monday or Tuesday.
I wish that to your mom and siblings.... In Christ name.
Re: Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State by Goodlady(f): 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I wish that to your mom and siblings.... In Christ name.
I ll afflict you anywhere you go.

Re: Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State by PlayMaker14: 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
Goodlady:

I ll afflict you anywhere you go.
Same with your mom and siblings.
Re: Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State by Guyman01: 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
Caramia2020:
Confusion everywhere, imagine the situation of apologising for what we don't know, feeling guilty for God knows what.
He replaced a late Christian Emir with a Muslim in a Christian community
Re: Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State by Ckonnet: 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obidients how are you all doing grin grin grin grin grin grin e choke abi? At a point in the election process Obi got confused as he no know where inec result dy Carry am dy go kikikikiki grin grin grin Men are discussing Nigeria, small boy like Obi jump inside.

30k and you are sweating inside your hut while they are already chilling in abuja with their gangs but I want to assure you that your work as an urchin here just started because I know you where thinking after election we go chilax, sorry the narrative has changed.
Re: Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State by Caramia2020(m): 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
Guyman01:

He replaced a late Christian Emir with a Muslim in a Christian community
Okay.
Re: Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State by Themanleshey: 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
SenatePresdo:

People like you are why our leaders are riding us.

You think you are doing obi?

It's your generation unborn you are doing, but tribalism won't let you see beyond your nose.

You don dey make sense dey go , na that tribalism wey you to mention vex me .!

Going by history you guys are the most tribalistic fellow have ever seen on earth . Stop gaslighting people !
Re: Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State by Okwyjesus(m): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
[quote author=id4sho post=121488665]He needs to be taught a lesson with that nonsense he did at Billiri. Imposing a Muslim in a Christian Chiefdom. Refusing to confirm a female Christian judge as Chief justice of Gombe State. Two APC senators out already, Breakfast loading tongue

All this wereys showing executive rascality needs to be taught bitter lesson. Gombawa nack am wetin no good grin[/quote
]Any goveror like El Rufai that misbehave in a Christian minority state need a tutorial.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State by Okwyjesus(m): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
id4sho:
He needs to be taught a lesson with that nonsense he did at Billiri. Imposing a Muslim in a Christian Chiefdom. Refusing to confirm a female Christian judge as Chief justice of Gombe State. Two APC senators out already, Breakfast loading tongue

All this wereys showing executive rascality needs to be taught bitter lesson. Gombawa nack am wetin no good grin

Any goveror like El Rufai that misbehave in a Christian minority state need a tutorial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State by Raheeqilmaktoom: 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
Gombe north abandoned him, so he seeking solace in Gombe south.

Claiming religious with nothing done for the religion, looks like it's payback time.

The only drawback is that there is no better candidate contesting against this man, e for don be over since January.
Re: Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State by SenatePresdo(m): 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
Themanleshey:

You don dey make sense dey go , na that tribalism wey you to mention vex me .!

Going by history you guys are the most tribalistic fellow have ever seen on earth . Stop gaslighting people !

Who are the you Guys?

There are non tribalistic igbos, and there are also non tribalistic Yorubas, what are you saying?

My voting pattern would tell anybody that has sense that I'm not tribalistic.

I voted GEj, Buhari, Atiku, and Obi. Where is tribalism in that pattern?
Re: Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State by just2endowed: 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
Samunique:
The winners of this presidential election are the Christians and the youths, they have been able to teach these people a bitter lessons that everybody matters in Nigerian election.

Hope He'll Rufai & his co bigoted travellers have now realized that everyone matters in an election ? Bcs they know they actually lost the election.

Even if they're declared winners, they were made to shiver and tremble to their ass, were it not for the irregularities, they would have kissed the power bye.

Little wonders this governor now, begging the so called irrelevant minority, according to Hell Rufai to vote for him.

But let them ( the Christians in the state ) be wise. !!!!

The atrocities the governor did by putting a muslim monarch in a Christian denominated towns after advising the governor not to thow that path but he refused.

Government appointment base on ethnic and religion, everything was very bad and the Christian in gombe decided to voiced out by voting massively against apc.
I will advised they shouldn't take he's apologies because he will never change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State by darelar(m): 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
id4sho:
He needs to be taught a lesson with that nonsense he did at Billiri. Imposing a Muslim in a Christian Chiefdom. Refusing to confirm a female Christian judge as Chief justice of Gombe State. Two APC senators out already, Breakfast loading tongue

All this wereys showing executive rascality needs to be taught bitter lesson. Gombawa nack am wetin no good grin

So this happened in the same election that you guy's claimed that's rigged by inec and you still believe a sitting governor should loose the same election that's not free and fair? Last last we go all get sense.
Re: Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State by KangaIye: 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
If he is truly sorry, no Wahala
Re: Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State by AFRICANJAMAICA: 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obidients how are you all doing grin grin grin grin grin grin e choke abi? At a point in the election process Obi got confused as he no know where inec result dy Carry am dy go kikikikiki grin grin grin Men are discussing Nigeria, small boy like Obi jump inside.

At d end of the day....lets assume you are joking,..i know you dont even have an international passport,and below 4million naira in your acct.,and yet you are insulting a man that is already made.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You can The Obi of Lagos, slayer of Jagaban a small boy? You are a huge joke grin
Re: Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
You can The Obi of Lagos, slayer of Jagaban a small boy? You are a huge joke grin
grin Obi tried sha but he still has a long way to go
Re: Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State by PrinceGallant: 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Dear Head slammer,

Is that all?

It pain you, die with your rage.
Re: Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State by YaQsGaYa(m): 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
E go shock am PDP is coming
Re: Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State by Akpan107(m): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Nothing choke, Peter Obi is the President elect, Tinubu is just acting drama...
Re: Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State by ProphetofOdin: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
Now, for those of you who don't understand Gombe state politics and want to know why this governor is apologising. During the last campaign he went to an area predominantly occupied by Muslims and few Christians and told them that they should vote for him so that they can gain power and chase the kafirs(infidels) out of gombe state. Not to talk of how he deprive a Christian woman from being a chief justice of the state.

Of cos he's going to win Saturday's election but this people are evil and shud never be trusted.
Re: Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State by UpvoteAfrica: 5:42am On Mar 06, 2023
id4sho:

Chai! I like you pieces!
Re: Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State by Kukutenla: 6:36am On Mar 06, 2023
Realists:
For the attention of:
Gen Danjuma
Jerry Gana
Babacir Lawal
Labaran Maku
Dogara
etc, etc, etc

A LEARNED CHRISTIAN FRIEND FROM NIGER STATE WROTE THIS INSIGHTFUL WRITEs UP. KUDOS TO HIM!!!

Niger state started as a Muslim christain ticket. But today its Muslim muslim ticket.
The fault is the arrogance of Christian community. An inflated balloon egoistic sense of their self importance.

When Engineer Kure wanted to go for second term. He called my Bishop jonah who was the CAN chairman of Niger state that he wants second term. My Bishop who has already turned the pulpit to anti government platform. The Bishop refused him flatly. Said he will not support him. The governor walk away. Promising that he can do without him.

My Bishop wass a strong loyalist of Jerry Gana, and Prof Jerry was against the government. Even when both were in PDP. Jerry sponsored Engineer Mustapha Sani Bello, then a minister in Obasanjo's government, and directed the Christian community to vote for PRP. We voted.

As usual, the PDP won and completely crushed the PRP. That election was really a litmus test of Muslim - Christian electoral strength in Niger sate. The entire Christian community suffer till date because of that decision of opposing an incumbent governor.

Engineer kure remains the best governor in Niger state till date. Even bringing in some christian commissioners, and his developmental drive.

Even then I knew that CAN will regret that decision. Jerry Gana led them on. And in the last minute ran away to avoid sanction for anti party activities. He fought a governor using christain Community because obasanjo promise to make him a president after him. Unfortunately he lost to yardua .

After that election the deputy governor Shem Zagbayi who is a christain became a puppet. In trying to prove to his boss that he is relevant. He went to get an audio recording of Jerry Gana and his cohort plan to destabilise the kure government. Instead of it to work for him. The recording work against him. The political stakeholders interpret it to mean that christains cannot be trusted in the politics.

Jerry rode on Babaginda back to political relevance, yet he refused to acknowledge Babangida as his godfather.
After Kure's government, apart from Senator David Umaru no Christian leader rose again to prominence (even Umaru too has lost it now). The ones making noise today are the ones Kure brought to limelight. And nobody has risen after that.
OK. There is a Christian Commissioner for justice presently, Dan mallam, but he rose by befriending the present governor Sani Bello a Muslim.

Back to Kure's regime. So all these set the stage for change of political calculation.

At the end of Kure government, Obasanjo set out to destroy Kure's legacy and he brought out his boy Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu from Pension Board Abuja and installed him as PDP governorship candidate. The zone (C) are to produce a running mate, and they quickly favoured a Muslim from there. And that is how we got the first Muslim Muslim government. After their tenure the next governments was/is still on Muslim-Muslim and nobody is even complaining again. Its now the standard.

Political Lesson 1. Self interest.
1. The same pattern of arrogance is what played out on kaduna. Southern kaduna are my brothers. But this sense of entitlement that play out in Niger state happen in kaduna. Power is negotiated. Northern muslims are like ancient athenians. Who themselves are realist like claiscal Greece. All the rhetoric of fairness, bla bla bla could not match a good negotiation that protect their self interests and their power in Nigeria. You irritate them when you make them feel guilty and putting them under obligation to support a Muslim Christian ticket. They don't care less about past favors and friendly feelings. North is like Japan and Holland. Very vast culture but they share something timeless and universe with nothern Nigeria. SELF INTERST.
Lastly CAN aka cankerous of worms should invest their time & sanction those fake & fanatical christians "Lying against God that he spoke to them that Peter Obi will win & Tinubu will die before the general election". For they are ridiculing the little truth in Christianity.
Rubbish post filled with lies
Why must you lie against Christians to justify your deeds if not that they are evil?
Re: Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State by Apili: 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I stopped preaching peace few days ago. You are just a failure like your obi
Well am proud to be a failure
Failing is part of life
I might fail today and still win tomorrow
But when someone is useless nothing good comes out of him/her a tissue paper has more value than you when you're being useless
Re: Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
Apili:

Well am proud to be a failure
Failing is part of life
I might fail today and still win tomorrow
But when someone is useless nothing good comes out of him/her a tissue paper has more value than you when you're being useless
grin itโ€™s not that deep. Oya sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer / Boko Haram's Bomb Maker Killed By Shekau's Bodyguard, Another One Goes Blind / Shekau Left 83 Concubines Behind โ€“ Ex-boko Haram Commanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.