Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,493 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:42 AM

Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages (26081 Views)

Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media / No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns / 55th Birthday: Sanwo-Olu Bars Newspaper Congratulatory Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
God bless you 🙏 dear.
IyaebeTheGreat:
Omo iyaloja you are good to go. It is no sin if a child reaps the fruit of his mother’s labour. The journey has been a long one. You knew Presidency can not be stolen that’s why you worked hard and started your journey long ago. Nigerians are waiting for your good leadership. Congratulations once again
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by CursedOsuPigs: 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:
Tinubu will not be President of Nigeria.
The walls around him are fallen.

Bola tinubu is wasting his time. Anyone who loves him should advice him now there is time to give up.
The shame waiting for him will be too excruciating to bare.

This cry, cry baby again🤪

Go and drink sniper. Take your fake pastors along🤣
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by mp3ree: 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:

Bola tinubu is wasting his time. Anyone who loves him should advice him now there is time to give up.

That's what you people said before the primaries...hug life transformer
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by gloryman91: 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
In Sha Allah you will perform excellently the office complete term and beyond to make NIGERIA succeed and Great among world Nations.
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by eallstar: 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:

We don hear u, pls stop disturbing us on every tinubu thread. Go to court and wait for the result
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by jconsulting(f): 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:

Somebody should advise this guy on top before he commit suicide, wake up please, to reality.
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Stargurl20(f): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:

Shey the one wey him done be, abi which one ?
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Stargurl20(f): 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
am4truth:

But You must obey his commands.
Them born am? All na just mouth😂
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by ifko: 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
barbstee:
My Presido

May Allah ease the task ahead

CORNGRATULATIONS
🌽
May Allah ensure that he s remove if he truly rigged the election.
Isn't that good??
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Stargurl20(f): 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
johnfem321:
Bro pls don’t give them false hope .. you can see the logo on bat cap.. it is 8years bat will do by God grace after that.. they can try again..
😂
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by victorsola: 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
fergie001:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu
some people want to force an Igbo man with crazy hidden record on us because he his from thier tribe .
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by femtex007(m): 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:

Go and sit down
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Bimbilla(m): 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
Congrats Mr president elect we are happy to have you as our president
fergie001:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Occurstaem(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
barbstee:
My Presido

May Allah ease the task ahead

CORNGRATULATIONS
🌽
Aamiin
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by GloriousGbola: 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
The silent majority is an unspecified large group of people in a country or group who do not express their opinions publicly.[1] The term was popularized by U.S. President Richard Nixon in a televised address on November 3, 1969, in which he said, "And so tonight—to you, the great silent majority of my fellow Americans—I ask for your support."[2][3] In this usage it referred to those Americans who did not join in the large demonstrations against the Vietnam War at the time, who did not join in the counterculture, and who did not participate in public discourse. Nixon, along with many others, saw this group of Middle Americans as being overshadowed in the media by the more vocal minority.

congratulations to President elect bola tinubu for a hard won, hard earned victory.
there were many moments when we thought and feared that the series of unfortunate events orchestrated by your predecessor would hobble your campaign - but you prevailed - as you always have.

Salute to the jagaban

let me drop this oldie from 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDlZ8JBZ1Aw

drop it like its hot

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
ogunsbanjul:
God bless you 🙏 dear.
God bless you too sir, God bless Asiwaju and God bless all Nigerians
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Komu1048(m): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Since I did not
Campaign for Tinubu
Vote for Tinubu
Like Tinubu
Celebrate his stolen mandate

Tinubu is not my President even if they end up imposing him Nigerians
[color=#990000][/color]

U don’t have to do all those things u stated up, some good samaritans have done that for u, all u need to do is always obey him
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Lincton: 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
Congratulations sir, may Almighty God be with you and help you with wisdom to lead sir.
I love and I believe in your leadership prowess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday / Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) / INEC Responds To Call For Saraki's Recall (photo Of Recall Letter Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.