Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,921 members, 7,890,044 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:16 AM

Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC (2151 Views)

Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State / Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by Afikoo: 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Those involved for rigging Rivers Results should be thrown in jail.
The rigging was so obvious that one would think there was a sinister plot .

On the day of the election, we are all counted the votes and I updated it on twitter as follows .

LP - 586
APC - 12
PDP - 9
Void - 19
My polling Unit delivered!!!!

I just went to the INEC IREV and saw this results there .

APC 170
LP 00
PDP 9

From the original results they even forgot to change the figures in words.

Tinubu and Wike are Shameless politicians that should rot in jail.

See Pics

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by Massiveglory: 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
grin grin
They forgot to change the LP votes in words.

Wike is gone.
His political glory is gone.
Pdp in rivers is gone.

Wike was destined to be a key man in the new Nigeria obedient government. But he lost It when he dined with tinubu.
Not just dining with tunibu but robbing and frauding the Labour party and obidients .

The only remedy for Nyesome wike right now, is to humble himself, confess publicly the evil he did with the votes of the OBIDIENTS and give every evidence of the fraud to the PODATTI legal team.
This is the only remedy.

Without this wike is gone and heading for shame.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by PlayMaker14: 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
grin

nlfpmod, Mynd44 OAM4J Obinoscopy, please let's take this to front page....

We need more views

3 Likes

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by press9jatv: 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
Wike rigged that election in Rivers State no be small

10 Likes

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by shuttox: 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
APC urchíns na stack illiterates..

Some have seen this thread and avoided it

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by Ezeama400: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Wike no dey rig with sense..

See how Uzodimma rigged his State and won his LG for Tinubu , at least he didn't go extra mile to avoid suspicion/raising any dust...

Fayemi rigged massively for Tinubu, but nobody is interested because that is APC stronghold..

Tinubu requested for 25% to meet up with the requirement , the foolish man carry the whole State give am..

Wike, the most foolish politician in Nigeria ..

22 Likes

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by Plus10(m): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
grin cheesy cheesy...Tinubu is a fraudster,he should kindly give back Obi his mandate,else him and wike will definitely end up in jail!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
Will this wailing ever stop? Please I need to see results from anambara where other parties were scoring zero

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by loosecanon50(m): 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
I keep telling those who have ears to listen, we will reclaim our mandate back. Miracle no Dey tire Jesus.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by OgbeniOja1: 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
Interesting
Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by Googledotcom: 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
@OP, I posted mine on Nairaland that day as well. Mennnn Tinubu, Wike and Mahmood all have a case to answer o.

7 Likes

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by AdaojoTheUrchin: 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
That's Nyesom Wike's handwork.

River's people are waiting for him on Saturday.

11 Likes

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by Isobug: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Will this wailing ever stop? Please I need to see results from anambara where other parties were scoring zero
See leaders of Tomorrow. I weep for you youth.
Don't you know if these rubbish of a rigging is not corrected, it will continue to eternity. How do we deepen our democracy like other countries. You should learn to reason well not siding your tribe all the time, whether good or bad

15 Likes

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by Oluwasheyijossy: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
Enough evidences already out there for Labour party to retrieve back their stolen mandate, it's bad enough that these jesters don't even know how to rig, they kept implicating and exposing Tinubu the more undecided

9 Likes

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by Googledotcom: 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Why bothering yourself ? Or Is it your wailing ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
Isobug:

See leaders of Tomorrow. I weep for you youth.
Don't you know if these rubbish of a rigging is not corrected, it will continue to eternity. How do we deepen our democracy like other countries. You should learn to reason well not siding your tribe all the time, whether good or bad
You are hypocritical if you are accusing others of rigging while covering up for Obi who massively rigged the whole of southeast. Even if I’m the only one left to speak the truth, then so be it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by vicdom(m): 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are hypocritical if you are accusing others of rigging while covering up for Obi who massively rigged the whole of southeast. Even if I’m the only one left to speak the truth, then so be it.
Shut up! FUL

8 Likes

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
vicdom:

Shut up! FUL
Idiat

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by Felabrity: 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
Cc AustinWRLD

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by mycar: 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
Afikoo:

On the day of the election, we are all counted the votes and I updated it on twitter as follows .

LP - 586
APC - 12
PDP - 9
Void - 19

APC 170
LP 00
PDP 9

See Pics

you guys should stop posting this here, send them to the LP legal team.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
These are not rigging, these are the work of mischief makers, they know they can't win, they will do anything to discredit the good work of inec... in the books of inec, this is as good as void result

Majority of people living in that area, we know the region where they came from, they are lepers, lepers can't milk a cow, they are only good at kicking the container to spill off the milk...

The picture they wanted the whole world to see is that the result were altered, they can't do it in their region coz they are all saint and that will be a red flag, they needed another region where their developers had populated to perpetrate their evil plan, a typical excellent process as their fraud will call it...
Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by Jerryjasper(m): 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
Kai Omo this one shock me oh some fools will NW be saying LP are complaining for no reason
Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by Lanretoye(m): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
Shay na u be ugobeke?,I would like to rig you too.
Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by Afikoo: 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
KillSars:
These are not rigging, these are the work of mischief makers, they know they can't win, they will do anything to discredit the good work of inec... in the books of inec, this is as good as void result

Majority of people living in that area, we know the region where they came from, they are lepers, lepers can't milk a cow, they are only good at kicking the container to spill off the milk...

The picture they wanted the whole world to see is that the result were altered, they can't do it in their region coz they are all saint and that will be a red flag, they needed another region where their developers had populated to perpetrate their evil plan, a typical excellent process as their fraud will call it...

You are demon and it will never be well with u

4 Likes

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by MrSegunAdewole: 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
honestly if I'm Tinubu supporter I won't be happy with Wike.

looks like it's intentional to sabotage Apc.
fact is that Obi got almost a million votes in rivers

8 Likes

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by MrSegunAdewole: 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
mycar:

you guys should stop posting this here, send them to the LP legal team.
already done since

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by Isobug: 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Hypocrite ke, south east were determine to see a good Nigeria hence the massive vote you see there for Obi. They believed Obi is the answer to a new Nigeria that would stop some of them from agitating for self determination. Whatever votes you see there is what Obi got. I can vouch for that

9 Likes

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
Afikoo:

You are demon and it will never be well with u
I don't need to lay a curse on u coz I know how instantaneous the effect gon be
Who are the majority of people living in that area?

The narrative of all ur altered shii u called result is to pin it on wike because;
1. He ain't supporting ur fraud coz the man is just too wise to know that he will definitely lose
2. He is not buying ur Biafra shii y'all are clamoring for and to paint him black, he rigged his state election... pesin wey hin aide talk sey hin no leave house after voting...
Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by KingsCity: 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
Perpetrators of this evil will never go unpunished

170 in figure, twelve in words

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by Parachoko: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
Afikoo:

LP - 586
APC - 12
PDP - 9
Void - 19

APC 170
LP 00
PDP 9

See Pics

The final result is always written on a shit of paper in each polling unit and pasted to a wall

You should have the pic with you

Talk is cheap, anybody can say any jargons

Back it up with evidence because this talk no hold water at all
Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by cremedelacreme: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
grin
Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by cremedelacreme: 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
Same with mine at Elioparanwo Primary School, off Ada George Rd.
LP 121
APC 1
PDP 1

On INEC portal,
LP 14 (find how they altered the 121 to 14)
APC 108 (added 08 in front of 1 for APC)
PDP 1.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Section 77 Of The Electoral Act 2022, Flaws APC's Response To Obi's Petition / Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead / Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.