Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,143 members, 7,949,944 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

Presidential Poll Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations – US Ambassador - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Poll Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations – US Ambassador (1217 Views)

Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth / Presidential Poll Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations -US Envoy / US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Poll Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations – US Ambassador by helinues: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
Fahdiga:
Lol imagine what this one is talking! So you supporting Tinubu that rigged himself in means you have won argument over me? The joke is on you.

Tinubu rigged the election and you have your evidence, then go to court without running your mouth.

It's important to remember that before taking your landlord to court, it's advisable to have secured another apartment somewhere else. Take note of that

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations – US Ambassador by helinues: 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
Racoon:
Whao! Welcome back! The mod must have helped to sanitised this forum a bit. @ Least for some time. I have never been banned for more than 2 - 3 days but you? A whooping 7 months. Chai! I raise hand for that mod. More grease to his elbows.

That's the kind of politics you guys Sabi, cancel anyone with contrary opinion. My longest banning ever on this forum was 2 months before the last 7 months.. Same people blaming Buhari for nepotism

What impact did the banning make in the outcome of the election? We still disgraced una as usual.

Add 32 years to your age, you will be grandpa before your region can get the president in Nigeria. Go and cash that fact out at bank

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations – US Ambassador by Fahdiga(m): 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

Tinubu rigged the election and you have your evidence, then go to court without running your mouth.

It's important to remember that before taking your landlord to court, it's advisable to have secured another apartment somewhere else. Take notw of that
Absolute bunkum. Obi will reclaim his mandate from Thiefnubuu and there's nothing omo ale like you will do.
Re: Presidential Poll Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations – US Ambassador by helinues: 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
Fahdiga:
Absolute bunkum. Obi will reclaim his mandate from Thiefnubuu and there's nothing omo ale like you will do.

Anambra is not Nigeria, how can Obi win the court case with the likes of Mr Ibu?

Re: Presidential Poll Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations – US Ambassador by Mylove55(f): 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
coachchijioke:

Hey tribal bigot, not all Obidients are Igbos

If I were a mod on this platform, comments like this won't show.

Comment objectively and sensibly.
Only sane comments would be allowed.
if you're not Igbo, but deceive by igbos around you by telling you that tinubu is old,
Many in Benin were deceived like that,
But I ask them if they ever know obi before or when obi was governor, they said No,
They we never make such mistake again to follow a cunning obi.diot
Re: Presidential Poll Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations – US Ambassador by Fahdiga(m): 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

Anambra is not Nigeria, how can Obi win the court case with the likes of Mr Ibu?

When the twenty SAN backing Obi will start don't come here to speak rubbish.
Re: Presidential Poll Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations – US Ambassador by helinues: 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
Racoon:
Me follow urchins, miscreants, alayes, owomida agberoes, MC Oluomo, Asari Dokubo, Tony Kabaka, Kekemeke and clique? Olorun maje! We all live to see what become of you all supporting the evil being perpetuated upon this nation.

That's ticket drivers in Alambra pay daily.

Why do you guys always accuse others of what you mastered?

Re: Presidential Poll Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations – US Ambassador by helinues: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
Fahdiga:
When the twenty SAN backing Obi will start don't come here to speak rubbish.

Indeed

grin

Re: Presidential Poll Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations – US Ambassador by coachchijioke(m): 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
Mylove55:
if you're not Igbo, but deceive by igbos around you by telling you that tinubu is old,
Many in Benin were deceived like that,
But I ask them if they ever know obi before or when obi was governor, they said No,
They we never make such mistake again to follow a cunning obi.diot

Zombie show me where I did what you wrote above?

Why does education not change how people think?
Re: Presidential Poll Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations – US Ambassador by iwaeda: 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
coachchijioke:

Zombie show me where I did what you wrote above?

Why does education not change how people think?
grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Poll Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations – US Ambassador by iwaeda: 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
It is well with Nigeria. grin grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Poll Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations – US Ambassador by iwaeda: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Liverpool 7 ManU 9. Go to go court. grin grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Poll Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations – US Ambassador by iwaeda: 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
Racoon:
Whao! Welcome back! The mod must have helped to sanitised this forum a bit. @ Least for some time. I have never been banned for more than 2 - 3 days but you? A whooping 7 months. Chai! I raise hand for that mod. More grease to his elbows.
I cant laugh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Poll Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations – US Ambassador by iwaeda: 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

Una paid mod wey dey promote/force the acclaimed Lekki massacre narration banned me for 7 months plus which I had no choice than to respect cos it sure for me die that we will win the election and moreover I have participated in the major role e.g suggesting Shettima as Tinubu's VP.

I only hope the candidate of the the mods who banned me for that long won the election cos if not, na big shame on the person

Welcome back. grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Poll Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations – US Ambassador by iwaeda: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
loosecanon50:
The just concluded presidential election is the worst election in the history of this nation.

If you think otherwise despite all the glaring evidence staring you in the face, then you’re absolutely sick in the head with no hopes of recovery.

grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Poll Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations – US Ambassador by iwaeda: 12:19am On Mar 06, 2023
coachchijioke:

Hey tribal bigot, not all Obidients are Igbos

If I were a mod on this platform, comments like this won't show.

Comment objectively and sensibly.
Only sane comments would be allowed.

It is well. grin grin angry angry
Re: Presidential Poll Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations – US Ambassador by iwaeda: 12:30am On Mar 06, 2023
Seunmsg, how are you? Saw you here now. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Poll Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations – US Ambassador by iwaeda: 7:27am On Mar 06, 2023
INEC going to court over BIVAS. Happy new week to all Manchester' fans. grin grin angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State Govt Demolishes Residential Buildings At Ajao Estate (Pix, Video) / We Demolished Kano Roundabout Because It Carried Large Christian Cross, Says SSG / House Girl Caught After Reportedly Poisoning Family's Food (video,pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.