Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

UGM Activities Have Ceased In Igboland - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UGM Activities Have Ceased In Igboland (643 Views)

Graphic Pics Of UGM That Killed Two Nigeria Army Personnel{couples} Photo's / Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. / Remembering Otokoto, The Greatest Money Ritualist Of All Times In Igboland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UGM Activities Have Ceased In Igboland by NigerianAngelo(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
No news of Unknown Gunmen anymore. They have largely ceased in Igboland. No news of Ebubeagu counter-attacks either.

Glory Be to God.

More development in the South-East should be underway. Next is to make the per capita highest in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: UGM Activities Have Ceased In Igboland by 40Bullets: 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ceased is different from seized sir
NigerianAngelo:
No news of Unknown Gunmen anymore. They have largely Seized in Igboland. No news of Ebubeagu counter-attacks either.

Glory Be to God.

More development in the South-East should be underway. Next is to make per capita the highest in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: UGM Activities Have Ceased In Igboland by pachigo001(m): 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tinubu has won na so his boys has stoped terrorizing Igbo land

3 Likes

Re: UGM Activities Have Ceased In Igboland by GeneralPulal: 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
pachigo001:
Tinubu has won na so his boys has stoped terrorizing Igbo land
No, that's not it..

Ipob that's in control of UGM are currently busy with elections. I've observed their strategy. They don't focus on 2 things at the same time..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UGM Activities Have Ceased In Igboland by Parachoko: 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
GeneralPulal:

No, that's not it..

Ipob that's in control of UGM are currently busy with elections. I've observed their strategy. They don't focus on 2 things are the same time..
They will resume the destruction after Sanwo Olu win on Saturday
Re: UGM Activities Have Ceased In Igboland by ObaOfYorubaLand: 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
It's a confirmation that Yoruba Tinubu was behind the killings in the East.

We knew and I believe people from other parts of Nigeria can see that now.

(1) (Reply)

Traditionalist Fume After Neighbors Confront Him Over A Sacrifice He Placed (Vid / California Man Drives To Utah To Kill Brother, Set Fire To His Home Before Dying / Two Steal Turkey, Rice, Palm Oil, Other Foodstuffs In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.