Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,626 members, 7,914,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:14 AM

Are White And Blacks Created By The Same God? I Doubt. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are White And Blacks Created By The Same God? I Doubt. (1326 Views)

Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? / Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? / Are Muslims And Christians Serving The Same God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Are White And Blacks Created By The Same God? I Doubt. by FarmTech(m): 8:02am On Mar 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Western countries spend on 'immorality' and still spend on research.
And no, Yahweh doesn't exist thus couldn't have created anyone
With time, it will dawn on the world that (Proverbs 14:34) “Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people.” Africa's lack of progress is as a result of hypocrisy and not religion.
I'm not saying a nation can't progress without God. They can, but it comes with consequencies - murder, rape, slander etc. If you think countries like America are advanced, wait for the 1000 yrs millenial rule of Christ. I pray u understand.
Re: Are White And Blacks Created By The Same God? I Doubt. by FarmTech(m): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
Eviana:

My "no-nonsense/trouble" attitude...lol.
Not trying to be rude, or nasty.
You know it sometimes becomes necessary to use wisdom when deciding to engage in certain things and other things not so much.

He absolutely knows that the God of Abraham gives mankind nothing but "free-will" based out of nothing but pure love. Mr. Phoenix just wants to be an agitator.
So it then becomes my decision on how I want to respond.
He's on my prayer list though....as well as for individual hearts of Nigerians to surrender & return to the Lord.
You will make a difference, the Lord willing, if you honor and keep Him first.
Hello Eviana. How far. It's been long oo. Seems like you are super busy.

1 Like

Re: Are White And Blacks Created By The Same God? I Doubt. by orisa37: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
LUCIFER 444 CREATED WHITE.
JESUS 444 CREATED BLACK.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Short Joke About Some Pastors And Priests / Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? / How Do You Pray Before Your Meal?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.