Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:33 AM

Certificate That Will Be Returned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate That Will Be Returned (896 Views)

Obi Supporters: Show Me Another Certificate That Was Issued On Saturday / Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC / Cameroon Birth Certificate That Atiku Should Have (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Certificate That Will Be Returned by ScamHunter: 7:05am On Mar 06, 2023
If you believe that Peter Obi will recover his stolen mandate, LIKE

If you think that the robber will keep it for good, SHARE

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Certificate That Will Be Returned by PoliteActivist: 7:09am On Mar 06, 2023
ScamHunter:

How exactly? From a corrupt, APC partisan Supreme Court??
Re: Certificate That Will Be Returned by ScamHunter: 7:46am On Mar 06, 2023
PoliteActivist:

How exactly? From a corrupt, APC partisan Supreme Court??

Nigerian judiciary is rotten, no doubt. However, I doubt that the corrupt Supreme Court would dare test our collective will.

1 Like

Re: Certificate That Will Be Returned by duro4chang(m): 8:06am On Mar 06, 2023
Losers are in serious pain. As e dey pain them e dey sweet us. Tinubu will rule this country country for four years.

3 Likes

Re: Certificate That Will Be Returned by ScamHunter: 8:38am On Mar 06, 2023
duro4chang:
Losers are in serious pain. As e dey pain them e dey sweet us. Tinubu will rule this country country for four years.

The collective pain of Nigerians will soon fall on your miserable urchin head after the druggie is shown the way out. At least he's on record as Nigeria's first temporary president-elect.

1 Like

Re: Certificate That Will Be Returned by quickberry(m): 8:43am On Mar 06, 2023
ScamHunter:

Cynthia Okeke says hi

1 Like

Re: Certificate That Will Be Returned by quickberry(m): 8:44am On Mar 06, 2023
😂😂😂

I laugh in Swahili

1 Like

Re: Certificate That Will Be Returned by duro4chang(m): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2023
ScamHunter:

The collective pain of Nigerians will soon fall on your miserable urchin head after the druggie is shown the way out. At least he's on record as Nigeria's first temporary president-elect.
I can see a sore loser in severe pain. Wailers will wail for the next four years. As e dey pain them e dey sweet us here. Make we laff kikikikikiki! Obi is a loser. A pathological liar. A deranged. A thief. An effeminate
Re: Certificate That Will Be Returned by ScamHunter: 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
duro4chang:
I can see a sore loser in severe pain. Wailers will wail for the next four years. As e dey pain them e dey sweet us here. Make we laff kikikikikiki! Obi is a loser. A pathological liar. A deranged. A thief. An effeminate

You know we told you urchins that Tinunu would lose you thought it's a joke. We even told you in 2015 that Bunari would be a calamity, you also thought it's a joke. You see how far ahead we are?

"Adjusting my tie*

Okay boy, let's tell you one more thing. Tinubu WILL return the certificate he stole from the Nigerian people. You can take that to the bank because it's as authentic as an LC from the Bank of America.
Re: Certificate That Will Be Returned by duro4chang(m): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
ScamHunter:

You know we told you urchins that Tinunu would lose you thought it's a joke. We even told you in 2015 that Bunari would be a calamity, you also thought it's a joke. You see how far ahead we are?

"Adjusting my tie*

Okay boy, let's tell you one more thing. Tinubu WILL return the certificate he stole from the Nigerian people. You can take that to the bank because it's as authentic as an LC from the Bank of America.
Obi is a liar. He is a loser. He can't be president of Nigeria
Re: Certificate That Will Be Returned by ScamHunter: 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
duro4chang:
Obi is a liar. He is a loser. He can't be president of Nigeria

Well...we get back to it after the druggie returns it.
Re: Certificate That Will Be Returned by duro4chang(m): 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
ScamHunter:

Well...we get back to it after the druggie returns it.
I can tell you obi is a pathological liar. An effeminate. A sore loser. A thief. He will never never be our president.
Re: Certificate That Will Be Returned by ScamHunter: 9:29am On Mar 07, 2023
Certificate that will be returned
Re: Certificate That Will Be Returned by PandoraObi: 9:34am On Mar 07, 2023
Olukayode Ariwoola the Chief judge of the supreme court is laughing ecstatically at this joke taking too far
Re: Certificate That Will Be Returned by ScamHunter: 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
PandoraObi:
Olukayode Ariwoola the Chief judge of the supreme court is laughing ecstatically at this joke taking too far

So what WILL you do after Tinubu returns the mandate he stole?

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Real Ethnic Bigots? / GRV Should Just Call Sanwo Olu And Congratulate Him. / Throwback And Reactions To When A Northerner Contested In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.