Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

I Won’t Drag NFF To FIFA – Noble - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Won’t Drag NFF To FIFA – Noble (173 Views)

Sports Minister, Dare, Orders NFF To Sack Rohr Immediately / Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others / NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Drag NFF To FIFA – Noble by Goodmorning20: 9:03am On Mar 06, 2023
Super Eagles goalkeeper, John Noble, says he will resist the temptation of dragging the Nigeria Football Federation to the world’s football governing body, FIFA, over his unpaid $25,000 2021 AFCON bonus, The PUNCH reports.

The unpaid bonus of the Enyimba goalkeeper became a subject of interest last year after it was reported that he was the only member of the AFCON 2021 squad yet to be paid.

Noble has opened up over the row, as the NFF is yet to fulfil their promises.

“It’s been over a year now and I’m tired of asking, I just pray they will pay it.” A crestfallen Noble told The PUNCH...Super Eagles goalkeeper, John Noble, says he will resist the temptation of dragging the Nigeria Football Federation to the world’s football governing body, FIFA, over his unpaid $25,000 2021 AFCON bonus, The PUNCH reports.

The unpaid bonus of the Enyimba goalkeeper became a subject of interest last year after it was reported that he was the only member of the AFCON 2021 squad yet to be paid.

Noble has opened up over the row, as the NFF is yet to fulfil their promises.

“It’s been over a year now and I’m tired of asking, I just pray they will pay it.” A crestfallen Noble told The PUNCH.

(1) (Reply)

How Do Prediction Markets Work And What Sets Them Apart From Traditional Betting / Real Madrid Vs Espanyol 3-1 Highlights (download Video) / Barca Legend Denies Allegations. Gavi Setback Puts 2 Clubs On Alert�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.