Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

I Knew That It's Impossible For APC To Beat PDP In The Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Knew That It's Impossible For APC To Beat PDP In The Presidential Election (409 Views)

How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna / 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election / Amaechi: It’s Impossible To Complete Lagos-ibadan Rail Project In April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Knew That It's Impossible For APC To Beat PDP In The Presidential Election by ScamHunter: 10:12am On Mar 06, 2023
I have always maintained that APC wouldn't make the second place in the presidential election. Im fact, they should drag third place with NNPP and I'm sure right.

LP - 19 + FCT
PDP - 8 states
APC - 7 states
NNPP - 2 states

The disgrace awaiting Tinubu is reloading...
Datti's stance is mine as well. If Tinubu doesn't end up in prison, Nigeria is NOT a country.

1 Like

Re: I Knew That It's Impossible For APC To Beat PDP In The Presidential Election by Xscape1993(m): 10:13am On Mar 06, 2023
Evil party..... evil candidate.....
Re: I Knew That It's Impossible For APC To Beat PDP In The Presidential Election by oyin44: 10:37am On Mar 06, 2023
Oga..

Go to the national tv or radio station and announce this ur information

Or go to the nearest market in your area and announce this information to them ..abeg

This social media president na big problem to we Nigerians
Re: I Knew That It's Impossible For APC To Beat PDP In The Presidential Election by MuchAdo: 10:41am On Mar 06, 2023
Piiggidiot amaka cheesy
Re: I Knew That It's Impossible For APC To Beat PDP In The Presidential Election by ScamHunter: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2023
MuchAdo:
Piiggidiot amaka cheesy

You guys are in shock abi?

(1) (Reply)

Enugu State Labour Party Adopt Brother Of Slain Senatorial Candidate❗️ / Many Of Yoruba Owned Oil Wells In Niger-delta. / Judges That Will Determine Tinubu's Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.