Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,161 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:38 PM

What Would You Do If - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If (1035 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If by Phil7: 12:15am On Aug 31, 2007
What would if you got to know that girlfriend had slept with two of your friends before you met her while you guys are thinking of marriage.
Re: What Would You Do If by sammy6(m): 12:35am On Aug 31, 2007
Thats a harsh school thought you are trowing at us.Anyway,i really dont know what ill do in that situation.Damn
Re: What Would You Do If by ssRhino: 1:47am On Aug 31, 2007
IF she was the one that told me, i will still marry her.
If i heard from my friends and i asked her and she told me the truth, i will still marry
If she lied about it, i will run away.
If she goes to my friends and begs them not to tell me, i will run away
Cos all she did till i met her, are all past and no reason why she wanna be despirate to hide it, cos i am sure my past aint perfect either.
And like i always says, i dont regret my past, cos they all make me who i am today, tongue i only wish i am not a virgin
Re: What Would You Do If by iice(f): 2:31am On Aug 31, 2007
$Rhino. . .well said!
Re: What Would You Do If by fabulous10(m): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2007
Guy! the question hard o. But if i was the one i will take off. For one reason, i'll feel uncomfortable any time my girl and my friends are around each other. My mind will keep imagining how they were when they were making love, and i'll feel really bad.

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Dump Idea To Discuss With Your Girlfriend That You Might Be Impotent / Matters Arising: / Can She Be Ur Reoccurin Decimal In An Equation Called Ur Lyfe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.