Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,432 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:49 AM

List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % (5511 Views)

Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. / The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above / 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % by AdaojoTheUrchin: 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:

I am beginning to understand that lots of you have low IQ and extremely gullible

So you believed this thread.

And you believed Obi won 19 states

Pls do list of the 19 states obi won

Do you have evidence to suggest otherwise? Haven't you seen Rivers state result? Are you daft?
Re: List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % by westlius(m): 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
including Rivers State
Re: List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % by Gentew(m): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
kingsways:

If you are serious, bring pictures

As the president of nairaland electoral high court. I have seen all these evidence presented to me on social media. Here is my judgement, Tinubu should return the certificate of return to INEC while Eye-Neck should issue a fresh and laminated certificate of return to Peter Obi who is the rightful winner of the online erection!!!
Re: List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % by nonhuman(m): 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
BIZNess123:
Instead of the obedients to build Bridges they are burning it d more...

Losers
are you now scared that LP will retrieving back their mandate, is God not wonderful, if anpp was the party that made this claims would you have raised an eyebrow.. no need to be scared now bro we will getrive our mandate from thiefs
Re: List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Lmao. Childish talks. In a few weeks time you are going to leave INEC and start cursing Supreme Court Justice until DSS pick you up one by one never to be seen again

1 Like

Re: List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % by Minjim: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ezeama400:
List Of States Tinubu was given 25% and above where he scored less than that ..

INEC LIST Vs Actual score

Adamawa 25% Actual score 19%

Akwa Ibom 29% Actual score list 18%

Bayelsa 26% Actual score 15%

Cross River 31% Actual score 18%

Edo 26% Actual score 16%

Gombe 29% Actual score 24%

Kaduna 29% Actual score 21%

Nasarawa 32% Actual score 22

Platue 28% Actual score 20%

Taraba 27% Actual score 18%

Mod help me, I can't upload pictures..

You forgot to add Katsina, Lagos and Osun
Re: List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % by endy69: 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

I'm surprised that yorubas are not keeping pace with political evolution in Nigeria but stuck with the backwards North in archaic feudal system
They think we're in 1999. I am happy that political revolution has already started in the SE where I am and the FCT where I reside. I've always prayed that those shames of PDP governors should be disgraced and this 2023 answered the prayer. In the FCT it is the first time we are changing our senator since 2003. The revolution will continue I pray and the people will enjoy full democracy
Re: List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % by SenatePresdo(m): 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
Moh247:
It's about time DSS start prosecuting people using social media to spread falsehood capable of breaching peace

Before DSS will arrest them, let them enter INEC website and do the calculations themselves.

I took out my time to calculate only Bayelsa state results on Inec portal, and that guy is right.

Omo, I'm weak.

Peace has already been breached.

1 Like

Re: List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % by SenatePresdo(m): 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
BIZNess123:

Losers

Nobody cares about any imaginary Bridge.

Go and calculate Bayelsa state Alone, it's the simplest state to calculate.

You will be shocked.

Tinubu is in for a long thing.
Re: List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % by Moh247: 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Before DSS will arrest them, let them enter INEC website and do the calculations themselves.

I took out my time to calculate only Bayelsa state results on Inec portal, and that guy is right.

Omo, I'm weak.

Good observation. I think I will check Oyo as well just to confirm, Politicians can't be fully trusted
Re: List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % by LikeAking: 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ezeama400:

Edo 26% Actual score 16%

Naso Dem rig for Buhari..
Re: List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % by afbstrategies: 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ezeama400:

Edo 26% Actual score 16%

Good job! BAT and his urchins dared Nigerian youths and the technology that exists today. They will be shamed and outed. We now have a movement and the number one goal is to get rid of all the old cargoes that have been impeding our growth and prosperity.
Re: List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % by AskProf: 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
Moh247:
It's about time DSS start prosecuting people using social media to spread falsehood capable of breaching peace

Ntooor!
Re: List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
BIZNess123:

Losers
You are not making sense. So they should be quiet while you steal their sweat?

You just started wailing.
Re: List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % by SIONKPO1(m): 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
Moh247:
I support,same way lots of your kinds have been spreading hate on this platform
Re: List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % by theuniqueone(m): 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
I don't like commenting on this forum but everyone need to go to IREV portal and review what was uploaded.
It is not a good news for the President elect because what I saw in the 2 states he won that I reviewed made me think that his enemies are in charge of the portal.
It is criminal and indicting in nature and I don't know how APC intend to defend those result on the portal in court.
Re: List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % by Idiko1: 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
babyfaceafrica:
Super story. Let the court judge, not social media

If it goes to the court, Thiefinubu may have celebrated too soon.
Re: List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:

I am beginning to understand that lots of you have low IQ and extremely gullible

So you believed this thread.

And you believed Obi won 19 states

Pls do list of the 19 states obi won

Weather he believes it or not is nothing. He just showed him how to upload pictures. What is wrong in that?
Re: List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % by Spandau: 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
seunmsg:
Nairaland is now a junkyard for fake news.

Oga, why did they not stick to the electronic results which you stinking hypocrite always advocate for on this forum before the presidential election? You better keep quiet before you get what's coming for you sooner than planned. Go and report me o. Kadoso Mutairu oshi!
Re: List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Omo, I'm weak.

You did a whole state calculation by yourself?
Re: List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
theuniqueone:
I don't like commenting on this forum but everyone need to go to IREV portal and review what was uploaded.
It is not a good news for the President elect because what I saw in the 2 states he won that I reviewed made me think that his enemies are in charge of the portal.
It is criminal and indicting in nature and I don't know how APC intend to defend those result on the portal in court.

Can you drop the data you got from the two state here
Re: List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % by Softhands(m): 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
Moh247:
you will be first
Re: List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % by udeh3(m): 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ezeama400:

Edo 26% Actual score 16%

The tsunami is about to happen...
Re: List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % by SenatePresdo(m): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
Moh247:

Good observation. I think I will check Oyo as well just to confirm, Politicians can't be fully trusted

Bayelsa is easier to calculate, they have the smallest number of LGAs.

If you want to start with Oyo, fine.
Re: List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % by SenatePresdo(m): 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
Thanksful:

You did a whole state calculation by yourself?

Actually.

Bayelsa is the smallest state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Condemns Killing Of Soldiers In Delta State / Daniel, Iyabo Obasanjo-bello Clash At Akala’s Daughter’s Wedding / Policemen On Trial For Cold-blooded Murder Of Boko Haram Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.