Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,292 members, 7,900,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:10 PM

Are Light And Sound Healing Better Than Meditation? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are Light And Sound Healing Better Than Meditation? (199 Views)

What Are The Health Benefits Of Sound Healing? / How Does Sound Healing Work? / Sound Healing And Massage Therapy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Light And Sound Healing Better Than Meditation? by paulwatkins929: 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hi everyone, my name is Paul, and I'm 65 years old. I have been meditating all my life, but I have heard that light and sound healing is more effective than meditation. Is it true?
Re: Are Light And Sound Healing Better Than Meditation? by ttobizz(m): 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Just locate any Redeem church near you my man, leave the light, sound and meditation for Pastor Adeboye
Re: Are Light And Sound Healing Better Than Meditation? by Jackson2299: 9:22am On Mar 07, 2023
Hi Pual, most people are stuck on the everyday life treadmill and unable to escape it. You must set aside some time for meditation, and even if you do, you must be at ease while performing it because it takes months of practice to become proficient at meditation. You will undoubtedly feel the pain leaving your body after a few sessions of the light and sound healing therapy designed especially for persons like you. Although meditation is a beautiful habit, light, and sound healing are the only better and faster forms of treatment that work for people like us.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Dr Ifunanya Igweze, Founder Preggify / Find Ndis Support Coordination In Adelaide / 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.