Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,779 members, 7,886,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 09:23 PM

Nyesom Wike In Trouble As ICC Reopens Criminal Case - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike In Trouble As ICC Reopens Criminal Case (3910 Views)

Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 / IGP Baba To Court: Tinubu Has No Pending Criminal Case With Police / Appeal Court Can't Stay A Criminal Case - Appeal Court To Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike In Trouble As ICC Reopens Criminal Case by Parachoko: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

I had to quote you because we’re tired of losers like you typing rubbish here. You’re ill informed and brainwashed. Do something better with your like ok.
I'm not interested in your garbage talk
Re: Nyesom Wike In Trouble As ICC Reopens Criminal Case by afbstrategies: 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
Parachoko:
Buzz off then. Don’t reason like a kitchen table here. We’re tired of certified losers acting smart.
Re: Nyesom Wike In Trouble As ICC Reopens Criminal Case by afbstrategies: 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
Parachoko:
Don’t go and look for better things to do with your life. Your hatred for Igbo people will make them succeed more. We’re done with Nigerians who reason the way you do.
Re: Nyesom Wike In Trouble As ICC Reopens Criminal Case by onumadu: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
Without any doubt whatsoever, Wike is the most hated political figure in the whole of Nigeria today.
And there is a reason for it.
The man is demonstrably evil.
Re: Nyesom Wike In Trouble As ICC Reopens Criminal Case by afbstrategies: 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
Parachoko:
Call it whatever but we’re no longer here to entertain rubbish from you and other Igbo haters ok?
Re: Nyesom Wike In Trouble As ICC Reopens Criminal Case by ProphetM0hammad: 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
Jollyjustcome:

Ode see proof there

A desperate person wrote to them and they replied that they got the message doesn't mean they reopened anything.

A lot of people are just in pain and looking for anything to bring Wike down

Nobody get obiageli time though, he has a lot of pending criminal cases too including his pandora papers
Re: Nyesom Wike In Trouble As ICC Reopens Criminal Case by Misterone: 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
Jollyjustcome:
OBIdients are doing the Lord's work. The sins of the fathers are reserved for the fathers. See pics.
Wasted effort. The ICC don't just put people on trial because they committed murder, that's meant for the law courts of the land. If you guys are serious, take him to a court in the country, but you guys like charade. MNK will be convicted by the ICC before you guys will even dream of touching Wike. Wike does not control any military or paramilitary group.
Re: Nyesom Wike In Trouble As ICC Reopens Criminal Case by Samfloxin(m): 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
Jollyjustcome:

cool
Don't mind him. The real name is Obi Igbo (The heart of Igbo) but they changed it to Oyigbo because they want to make it look like they are not Igbos. The northern politicians used it as a divide and rule mechanism

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER / A Bag Of Cement Is 10,000 Naira. / Nigeria Vs Ghana - Shameful Comparison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.