Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,192 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Political Finance: March Borns Of Nigeria (mbon). Gather Here. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Finance: March Borns Of Nigeria (mbon). Gather Here. (460 Views)

Political Finance: Africans Must Grow! Africa Must Grow!! / Political Finance: Finally, Congrats To Nigerians As CBN Endorses Open Banking / The Nigerian First Borns Have Spoken “we Don’t Support Zoning” Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Political Finance: March Borns Of Nigeria (mbon). Gather Here. by MessiahMARLIANS: 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
Political Finance: MARCH BORNS OF NIGERIA (MBON). Gather Here:

The Title of The Thread Already Speaks for Itself.

So, If You Are A MARCH BORN,

Genuinely Signify By Commenting Your Date of Birth on Here.

Every Other Thing Will Follow Up Naturally and Smoothly with LOVE Which is GOD ALMIGHTY.
Re: Political Finance: March Borns Of Nigeria (mbon). Gather Here. by MessiahMARLIANS: 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
Mine is MARCH 1, 1991.

If you don't feel comfortable posting your year of birth, you don't need to. You can just proceed to posting your SPECIAL DAY of The Month of MARCH.

So, We Can MARCH FORWARD To Our AIMS And AGENDA For Being GATHERED Here As Political Financial Disciples of CHRIST.

1 Share

Re: Political Finance: March Borns Of Nigeria (mbon). Gather Here. by Omniknowest(m): 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
Am 26 today Celebrate me guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Political Finance: March Borns Of Nigeria (mbon). Gather Here. by MessiahMARLIANS: 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omniknowest:
Am 26 today
Celebrate me guys

That's The Spirit, King !

Liked, Shared and Followed.

Great One King of Kings.

Today is Your Day and It is Our Wish for You That The POWERS OF TODAY Advances You To Greater Heights of Happiness and Peace of Mind.

How is it going for you?

Hope you are enjoying your day ?

Express Your Mind.

We are All Here To Help Each Other Grow Politically And FINANCIALLY.
Re: Political Finance: March Borns Of Nigeria (mbon). Gather Here. by MessiahMARLIANS: 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omniknowest:
Am 26 today
Celebrate me guys

You can drop me with a picture of you so that I Build Up A Birthday Business Biography (BBB) For Your Personality.

I'll teach you how you can utilize your Birthday Business Biography (BBB) to Monetize Your Business Through Automated Ads on Nairaland, Facebook and TikTok.

Are you into any business of your own?

Re: Political Finance: March Borns Of Nigeria (mbon). Gather Here. by Omniknowest(m): 6:01am On Mar 07, 2023
MessiahMARLIANS:

That's The Spirit, King !

Liked, Shared and Followed.

Great One King of Kings.

Today is Your Day and It is Our Wish for You That The POWERS OF TODAY Advances You To Greater Heights of Happiness and Peace of Mind.

How is it going for you?

Hope you are enjoying your day ?

Express Your Mind.

We are All Here To Help Each Other Grow Politically And FINANCIALLY.
Million dollar worth of thanks gee
Enjoyment for this time in naija! Lol.
We thank God for the gift of life and health

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Political Finance: March Borns Of Nigeria (mbon). Gather Here. by MessiahMARLIANS: 9:38am On Mar 07, 2023
Whose Birthday is it Today?

Re: Political Finance: March Borns Of Nigeria (mbon). Gather Here. by MessiahMARLIANS: 9:48am On Mar 07, 2023
Omniknowest:

Million dollar worth of thanks gee
Enjoyment for this time in naija! Lol.
We thank God for the gift of life and health

You are welcome King.

We are All Entitled To Enjoy From The Abundance of Resources in Nigeria, King.

It all depends on Your STATE OF MIND (SOM) And The Direction of Business that You Engage in in Nigeria.

If You are into The Businesses of Providing The Basic Needs, Urgent Needs, High Needs, Recurring Needs and Entertainment Needs of People; You will Definitely Enjoy All That Nigeria is All About As You Shine Your LIGHT Unto Others.

People love to think of NIGERIA as HARD and DIFFICULT Because of The Many Societal Challenges in The Country.

However; These Societal Challenges are Great Financial Advantages To Those Who Can Take Up The Responsibility To Face Them.

What Business Do You Presently Do ?

You can become a Distributor of The CAR-TEE-CAR CLEAN RICE, CAFINI RECHARGEABLE FAN, Solar Products and Other FAST-SELLING ITEMS That Will Always Favour You Financially.

I'll inform you on how to become one if you are interested.

We also have a package for FIRST BORNS OF NIGERIA (FBON).

Are You The First Born of Your Family?

Re: Political Finance: March Borns Of Nigeria (mbon). Gather Here. by Omniknowest(m): 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
MessiahMARLIANS:

You are welcome King.

We are All Entitled To Enjoy From The Abundance of Resources in Nigeria, King.

It all depends on Your STATE OF MIND (SOM) And The Direction of Business that You Engage in in Nigeria.

If You are into The Businesses of Providing The Basic Needs, Urgent Needs, High Needs, Recurring Needs and Entertainment Needs of People; You will Definitely Enjoy All That Nigeria is All About As You Shine Your LIGHT Unto Others.

People love to think of NIGERIA as HARD and DIFFICULT Because of The Many Societal Challenges in The Country.

However; These Societal Challenges are Great Financial Advantages To Those Who Can Take Up The Responsibility To Face Them.

What Business Do You Presently Do ?

You can become a Distributor of The CAR-TEE-CAR CLEAN RICE, CAFINI RECHARGEABLE FAN, Solar Products and Other FAST-SELLING ITEMS That Will Always Favour You Financially.

I'll inform you on how to become one if you are interested.

We also have a package for FIRST BORNS OF NIGERIA (FBON).

Are You The First Born of Your Family?
I farm and do caretaking job when farming season is over..
Am 7th in the family of 10
Re: Political Finance: March Borns Of Nigeria (mbon). Gather Here. by MessiahMARLIANS: 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
Omniknowest:

I farm and do caretaking job when farming season is over..
Am 7th in the family of 10

Wow.

This is great.

I'm also a farmer and an Agricultural Journalist.

I'm into Production and Processing of Palm Oil, Rice and Garri particularly.

You?

First Born of Four.

We can connect on
Re: Political Finance: March Borns Of Nigeria (mbon). Gather Here. by Omniknowest(m): 10:29am On Mar 12, 2023
MessiahMARLIANS:

Wow.

This is great.

I'm also a farmer and an Agricultural Journalist.

I'm into Production and Processing of Palm Oil, Rice and Garri particularly.

You?

First Born of Four.

We can connect on
I farm Maize, Beans... Wanna try rice this coming farming season GW!
Re: Political Finance: March Borns Of Nigeria (mbon). Gather Here. by MessiahMARLIANS: 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Omniknowest:

I farm Maize, Beans... Wanna try rice this coming farming season GW!

This is pretty cool.

Where are you based?

I'm based in UGEP.

I would be focusing on cultivating cassava tubers this year.

Presently, I'm testing my hands on Backyard Onions and Pepper farming before I Go Commercial on it.

1 Like

Re: Political Finance: March Borns Of Nigeria (mbon). Gather Here. by Omniknowest(m): 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
MessiahMARLIANS:

This is pretty cool.

Where are you based?

I'm based in UGEP.

I would be focusing on cultivating cassava tubers this year.

Presently, I'm testing my hands on Backyard Onions and Pepper farming before I Go Commercial on it.
Borno state... Where's is UGEP?
Oh thats great
What's the yellow electronic for
Re: Political Finance: March Borns Of Nigeria (mbon). Gather Here. by MessiahMARLIANS: 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Omniknowest:

Borno state... Where's is UGEP?
Oh thats great
What's the yellow electronic for

UGEP is in Cross-River State.

It's A Sun-King Solar Generator used in Powering Up My Devices against this Epileptic Power Supply in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Political Finance: March Borns Of Nigeria (mbon). Gather Here. by MessiahMARLIANS: 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Meanwhile:

Up Next By 4:00 PM TODAY

A Continuation Class on Importation of Products from China and Sales of Products in Nigeria:

Re: Political Finance: March Borns Of Nigeria (mbon). Gather Here. by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
Need To Learn How To Trade The FOREX Market To Earn $12 Daily ?

Go Here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7621424/meanwhile-alive-live-forex-money#121942131

Capital Needed: $40.

Training Fees: $40.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi At Awka Anambra State _(photo) / NADECO Rejects Tinubu's Electoral Victory / Soludo Spends One Year In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.