Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,435 members, 7,964,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:17 PM

Charles Taylor And Nyesom Wike Have The Same Fate? II By Osondu Nworu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Taylor And Nyesom Wike Have The Same Fate? II By Osondu Nworu (208 Views)

Gov Sim And Wike Have Settled. Video / Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Have Made It In President Tinubu's Ministrial List- Sources / Charles Taylor And Nyesom Wike Have The Same Fate? I By Osondu Nworu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charles Taylor And Nyesom Wike Have The Same Fate? II By Osondu Nworu by Ventrue: 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
You now mercilessly abuse, kidnap, threaten, and are prepared to kill for Tinubu and the APC to be relevant.
Wike, what makes you think they would trust you? According to you, you value something other than right but convenience. Untrustworthy people don't make it in politics, you have only been lucking, but your decline has already begun. Please watch out if you do not regret your harlotry with APC. Time will tell.
Did you hear it? I know the posts that APC may offer you, but I will save that information for the following article. To answer His Excellency, you must make it through excellent means.
I think we should go ahead and get right to it now.
Beatrice Itubo is the sole female contender for governor, as you can see.
Believe it or not, she is running for governor in your state with divine permission. She is the front-runner if you hurt her, steal her votes, or stop her from winning the election. You'll turn out to be like Charles Taylor.
I'm telling you because God has chosen me to share this information with you. Some years ago, people warned Charles Taylor instead of harkening. He chuckled and kept walking like you are doing today. He was doing with diamonds what you do now with $100 with INEC staff. And with his thugs killing and cutting people's feet and hands, even as we told him he would face the international court of justice. Like you, he did not believe.
To be continued

(1) (Reply)

Prove That The Presidential Election Was Ringed, Video / Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning Ahead March 11 Governorship Election / Voting Time:Are Nigeria States Ripe For Having An Independent State Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.