Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:53 PM

More People Visited When My Child Died But Not When My Baby Arrived — Man Pens - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More People Visited When My Child Died But Not When My Baby Arrived — Man Pens (517 Views)

List Of Places Cardi B Visited When She was in Nigeria / 13 Nigerian Male Actors Who Have Died But Are Still In Our Hearts / Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More People Visited When My Child Died But Not When My Baby Arrived — Man Pens by hitng(m): 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
A heartbroken father laments the number of Nigerians that sent their condolences to him when lost his child compared to when he gave birth to the baby.

A Twitter user identified as @IamOwolewa took to the platform to express the hurt due to turn out of people in his darkest hours.

The father made this known in a reply to an individual who stated that the politician, Banky W got more attention when he lost his election than when he was campaigning.

“That is what Nigerians do to you. Some 2yrs ago, when me and my wife had a new baby, the people that called me or visited me when the baby died after 6 months were much more than those that congratulated me when the baby arrived,”
he wrote in a response.

https://hitng.info/more-people-visited-when-my-child-died-but-not-when-my-baby-arrived-heartbroken-father-pens/

Re: More People Visited When My Child Died But Not When My Baby Arrived — Man Pens by ThinkWISELY(m): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
It's well.
Re: More People Visited When My Child Died But Not When My Baby Arrived — Man Pens by Zonefree(m): 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
Humans are terrible.

They love and worship the dead than the living.

Regardless, Banky W should take his L in good faith. Politics is beyond forming túsh grown baby on social media while your opponent you underrated was busy canvassing and engaging in community engagements. Lagosians voted who they see not who they know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More People Visited When My Child Died But Not When My Baby Arrived — Man Pens by Reinamaria(f): 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
So, he took note of those who congratulated him on the arrival of his child versus those who sent their condolences when the child died? One should avoid someone like that.

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reveals What Happened At The Mosque He Worshipped With Today (VIDEO) / Top 10 Most Richest Yahoo Boys In Nigeria �� 2023 With Their In Their Rituals / ‘never Be Afraid To Snatch A Good Man’ Judy Edochie Friend Revels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.