Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,955 members, 7,890,156 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:08 AM

Pictures Of Gbadebo Picking Up dirts In Lagos Surface Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Gbadebo Picking Up dirts In Lagos Surface Online (822 Views)

Old Tweets Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour GRV / Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe / Peter Obi Left Anambra Wallowing In Muds & Dirts- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Gbadebo Picking Up dirts In Lagos Surface Online by Legendguy(m): 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
This is Gbadebo Rhodes vivour volunteering to pick up dirts in lagos along with other people .
Lagos is getting dirtier. We need someone who is environmental conscious to be at the helm of affairs in lagos

https://www.facebook.com/100083208978486/posts/pfbid05G9Q2L2zJzGPjd5AbFyjmw2xV8ujDE7KZdt7ajMw5gxZCeQRPEDuN6ohLpkP7wprl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Re: Pictures Of Gbadebo Picking Up dirts In Lagos Surface Online by Johnthum(m): 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
Since Gbadebo Vivour emerged as the flagbearer of Labour Party, MC Oluomo and his fellow thugs have been running helter skelter begging people not to vote for him. Are you thinking what I'm thinking.

It's like, MC Oluomo knows that his days in office are numbered should Gbadebo vivour wins the Gubernatorial election in Lagos.

With Gbadebo Vivour as the Governor of Lagos State, Activities of agberos, thugs and criminals in Lagos will become a thing of the past 💯

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gbadebo Picking Up dirts In Lagos Surface Online by kaylardz(m): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
Nobody can win governorship election in Lagos with ibo support. If you doubt me, ask Jimi agbaje.[s][/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gbadebo Picking Up dirts In Lagos Surface Online by Faber(m): 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
Way to go
Re: Pictures Of Gbadebo Picking Up dirts In Lagos Surface Online by ogologoamu: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
angry
Re: Pictures Of Gbadebo Picking Up dirts In Lagos Surface Online by 40Bullets: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
Leading by example
Re: Pictures Of Gbadebo Picking Up dirts In Lagos Surface Online by Prolific007(m): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
A vote for GRV is a vote for emancipation. Even though Sanwo Olu worked he's still a puppet controlled by his godfather.

How can one man pocket a whole state like na him birthright wey him papa give am. Lagosian make una the try use una head...abi brain the pain una?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gbadebo Picking Up dirts In Lagos Surface Online by tuborme: 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
kaylardz:
Nobody can win governorship election in Lagos with ibo support. If you doubt me, ask Jimi agbaje.[s][/s]

He was always rigged out

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gbadebo Picking Up dirts In Lagos Surface Online by Legal001: 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
A leader
Re: Pictures Of Gbadebo Picking Up dirts In Lagos Surface Online by jmoore(m): 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
kaylardz:

You guys keep making Igbo people more popular with this useless statement.

Is Jimi an Igbo man? Is GRV an Igbo man? Later if they call sophisticated people, you go raise your hands.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gbadebo Picking Up dirts In Lagos Surface Online by Qardinalcaptain: 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
Wayo people 🤣🤣🤣
U go pack tire and u no go still win

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gbadebo Picking Up dirts In Lagos Surface Online by raskymonojendor: 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
Wayo cheesy

Re: Pictures Of Gbadebo Picking Up dirts In Lagos Surface Online by Freshtruth(m): 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
Eye service grin ploy to deceive the gullibles the guy is smart

Re: Pictures Of Gbadebo Picking Up dirts In Lagos Surface Online by Nice2023(m): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
kaylardz:

If inec insist on Bvas forget this ur talk.

If APC gets up to 100,000 votes u will know that they try.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Tinubu Silent??? I Hope All Is Well! / From Hero To Zero- Soyinka / Tinubu Is From Guinea, Buhari Is From Niger, Atiku Is From Cameroun, Obi Is From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.