Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,035 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:56 PM

God Will Bless You Where You Are Located Now - Don't Relocate Without God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Will Bless You Where You Are Located Now - Don't Relocate Without God (255 Views)

Life Is Very Hard Without God / What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo / Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Will Bless You Where You Are Located Now - Don't Relocate Without God by AmeLonRo(m): 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
Do you know God can bless you right where you are now? Do you know that you do not need to relocate before you make it in life?

All these are what God instructed me to tell you in this video in 10 minutes. I am praying for you in this video that you will licatebyour right place on time.
Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i7Ty3q4PHQ

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

When God Allows Mountains II / Knowledge Is Light And Ignorance Is Darkness / Revival Series: Wake Up Church - Part One: Acknowledge And Repent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.