Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,337 members, 7,913,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:35 PM

Lady Discovers After 7 Months That Boyfriend’s Real Name Is Bashiru Not Bash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Discovers After 7 Months That Boyfriend’s Real Name Is Bashiru Not Bash (1455 Views)

I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / How A Girl Invested In Her Boyfriend Real Life Story / Stop! Don't Have That Boyfriend Or Girlfriend! It Will Ruin You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Discovers After 7 Months That Boyfriend’s Real Name Is Bashiru Not Bash by hitng(m): 8:42am On Mar 07, 2023
A Nigerian lady has ended things with her boyfriend after finding out that his real name is Bashiru and not Bash.

A Twitter user shared the story via his platform revealing how the lady who’s his female friend, broke up with her boyfriend because of his name.

The lady said she feels so ashamed of the name and wouldn’t be able to tell her friends that her boyfriend’s name is Bashiru.

“A female friend of mine broke up with her boyfriend of 7 months after finding out his real name is Bashiru, and not Bash“, the tweet read.

He further shared screenshots of the conversation he had with his female friend. Mixed reactions have trailed the chats as most people faulted the lady’s action for breaking up with her boyfriend for a minor reason.

@ademola_daniel_Bashir said: “I don suffer sha! So na My fault say my last name is Bashiru? Thank God I get wife sha.”

@i.amjosh wrote: “Women who don’t want you will always look for the littlest reasons to break up with you. How is his name being bashiru his fault? Na him born himself?”

@carphy_flinks reacted: “In case you want to date me please my real name is Kafilat not Carphy.”

@luxuryb_11 said: “So what were you people doing in the relationship for 7 months? He didn’t send money to your account. You didn’t ask for his full name. Baby girl you are not just serious🤣.”

https://hitng.info/he-lied-to-me-lady-discovers-after-7-months-that-boyfriends-real-name-is-bashiru-not-bash-quits-relationship/

Re: Lady Discovers After 7 Months That Boyfriend’s Real Name Is Bashiru Not Bash by Jhagz(m): 8:50am On Mar 07, 2023
Dey play grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovers After 7 Months That Boyfriend’s Real Name Is Bashiru Not Bash by JASONjnr(m): 8:58am On Mar 07, 2023
There are levels to this nonsense, but this is very high....

The kind Mumu weh this generation go breed, will be second to none ...

6 Likes

Re: Lady Discovers After 7 Months That Boyfriend’s Real Name Is Bashiru Not Bash by wahalawahala: 9:00am On Mar 07, 2023
Most likely fake or the babe is sick in d head, d guy dodged a bullet🥴
Re: Lady Discovers After 7 Months That Boyfriend’s Real Name Is Bashiru Not Bash by NEFT023: 9:06am On Mar 07, 2023
I'm Olaniyi,am looking for a Muslim yoruba lady,naturally fair in complexion for a serious relationship leading to marriage.She should be between 23-29 of age and reside in Lagos, abule-egba,kola,ahmadiyah and iyana-ipaja area and it's environ,AA genotype.I am 34 yrs old,self employed and loving.If interested,pls call or chat(WhatsApp) me on 09065404595.
Re: Lady Discovers After 7 Months That Boyfriend’s Real Name Is Bashiru Not Bash by Stanweezy(m): 9:28am On Mar 07, 2023
Bash is the short form of Bashir

One of my friend answers that and we all know his real name is Bashir, the lady just want to chase clout or better still she's dumb

2 Likes

Re: Lady Discovers After 7 Months That Boyfriend’s Real Name Is Bashiru Not Bash by Halogenabdul(m): 9:57am On Mar 07, 2023
Hehehehe

She's a scaliwan.
Re: Lady Discovers After 7 Months That Boyfriend’s Real Name Is Bashiru Not Bash by Jb95(m): 9:59am On Mar 07, 2023
Nothing concern me...

All I will say is let's remember to visit this post when she clocks 42 and still single grin
Re: Lady Discovers After 7 Months That Boyfriend’s Real Name Is Bashiru Not Bash by Starboytwo(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2023
Obvious lie.
Re: Lady Discovers After 7 Months That Boyfriend’s Real Name Is Bashiru Not Bash by udede(m): 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
Just like if you are dating an Anambra girl and you are calling your self "Ola" (which in Igbo language means gold " them one day all of a sudden, boom, and she realises that your real name is Olaluwaju ,or Olanisi or Olantufulu or even Olagwiligwili ,
My brother she will not only run away from you, she will involve ESN and police for the matter.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Discovers After 7 Months That Boyfriend’s Real Name Is Bashiru Not Bash by Tallesty1(m): 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
I am not sure the problem is the name

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovers After 7 Months That Boyfriend’s Real Name Is Bashiru Not Bash by tosyne2much(m): 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
Weird things people post online to chase clout

What about people like us who bear "Tosin" but nicknamed "Tosyne"? cheesy
Re: Lady Discovers After 7 Months That Boyfriend’s Real Name Is Bashiru Not Bash by kelspinall(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
we all know that this bicch is up to something but needed to take the guy out first,she knows what she's doing...if the guy was super rich...bicch won't mind dating her even if his name is puxxi

(1) (Reply)

I Just Got This From A Friend / Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy / Win Back Lost Love And Heal Your Broken Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.