Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,718 members, 7,882,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:45 AM

How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? (29729 Views)

Photo Of The Day:- How True Is This? / 11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by mykali(m): 9:13am On Sep 15, 2011
Bestluck:

Let us be prayerful and be very careful. It might be the handwork of satanic agents looking for blood to suck.
That is why it is very necessary to always cover ourselves and our family with the precious blood of JESUS.

guy you be fantastic mumu oo  grin
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by lynkyinka(m): 9:13am On Sep 15, 2011
bomb, poisoned beans, now a killer no,
people can really beleive anything sha, please i want experts view on this
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by EvilBrain1(m): 9:14am On Sep 15, 2011
There are people who deliberately start these rumours just for lols. I personally know the guy who started the "Boko Haram will bomb 3rd Mainland bridge" rumour. The guy was just catching trips on his BB and was amazed how far and fast the thing spread. It even got a mention on NTA news.

Never underestimate the power of human stüpidity, and that of Nigerians especially.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Barrywhite8620: 9:19am On Sep 15, 2011
oluface:

I added  +1 to the number , a customer care representative pick it and got my Visa to paradise. Try and see and u will testify that the lord is good

NO BE ME AND YOU grin grin grin grin
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Judek2(m): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2011
Well,i'v witnessed such situation in my area,a guy actually close collapsed after answering a call,though nobody knew wat he was told by d caller but he died anyway.But d no.was nt as five digits as dis one,its rather vague, Stuffs like dat happens,jst keep caution,
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by nazzyon(m): 9:39am On Sep 15, 2011
Anybody with knowledge of PABX will be laughing off news like this,
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by hillsate: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2011
Guys, all these gimmicks are always generated by sales representatives of GSM companies in order to meet their targets in 'bad months'. There are some they send telling you of people that were blessed by forwarding to 10 people and people that died who deleted and didnt forward the text. if you look at such texts some are up to 5 texts in 1. Imagine sending 5 paged text to 10 people. Minimum you will spend is N500. Because nigerians are vulnerable, people now resort to loading their phones to obey.

For the socalled killer numbers, it is always started by the sales representatives of the older GSM companies in Nigeria. They know that being the older companies most of the numbers people have are from their network and they know that people will end up not picking numbers they do not have stored on their phones. Hence new entrants into the market may have issues because people will now be forced to resort to using their old numbers to call which will favour the older networks,

i suspect that this new case of killer numbers is started by MTN. This is because Etisalat and Glo have taken most of their customers. of course people are buying etisalat and glo so well these days. Coincidentally people that informed me today of the killer numbers are all MTN staff.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by queensmith: 10:00am On Sep 15, 2011
O god Nigerians!!!! it must be poverty. . . . . . no other explanation!!
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by queensmith: 10:01am On Sep 15, 2011
hillsate:

Guys, all these gimmicks are always generated by sales representatives of GSM companies in order to meet their targets in 'bad months'. There are some they send telling you of people that were blessed by forwarding to 10 people and people that died who deleted and didnt forward the text. if you look at such texts some are up to 5 texts in 1. Imagine sending 5 paged text to 10 people. Minimum you will spend is N500. Because nigerians are vulnerable, people now resort to loading their phones to obey.

For the socalled killer numbers, it is always started by the sales representatives of the older GSM companies in Nigeria. They know that being the older companies most of the numbers people have are from their network and they know that people will end up not picking numbers they do not have stored on their phones. Hence new entrants into the market may have issues because people will now be forced to resort to using their old numbers to call which will favour the older networks,

i suspect that this new case of killer numbers is started by MTN. This is because Etisalat and Glo have taken most of their customers. of course people are buying etisalat and glo so well these days. Coincidentally people that informed me today of the killer numbers are all MTN staff.

I was wrong!!!! this sums it all up!! thanks you|!!
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by gwas(m): 10:03am On Sep 15, 2011
We are mumucious in niger.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by pauloman(m): 10:07am On Sep 15, 2011
Its a bloody hoax and a big joke ! Trust nigerians to spread rumours like wild fire !! Buh if it the call comes to my phone,i get odeeshi !!! grin grin wink
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Ajiowe: 10:11am On Sep 15, 2011
Its not new hearing about number that is killing. We heard that during the era of Econet GSM. I do not bedlieve it.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by bossinie: 10:15am On Sep 15, 2011
Ethnan:

Afraid of the killer 09141 call? Quickly acquire its antidote-it kills the caller instantly! Jesus keeps you more than safe! Can a man touch FIRE and not be burnt? The Holy Spirit in you is a consuming Fire! What a treasure any day! Though the earth be shaken, I am not moved, whatever that is born of GOD overcomes the world!  Still missing out and dont have a clue how to,, hola me to help you in.
God bless you bro.,though not moved by such rumors but i understand that the weapons of our warfare are not canal(2Cor.10:4) and For behold darkness shall cover the earth and gross darkness the peoplesadIsa.60:2a) but i have these proviso's in the Bible (1) No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper(Isa.54:17) (2)[/b]There shall no evil befall me neither shall any plague come nigh my dwelling (Ps.91:10). I dare say unequivocally that only those who know their God will survive the deadly onslaught of the [b]devil these end times.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by malaria(f): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2011
09141,is notin but 14th sept,2011.it wz scam.funny enof some ppl fel 4 it.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Olaone1: 10:19am On Sep 15, 2011
Nigerians are quite a st.upid bunch sha.
No matter their level of eucation they will believe anything, no matter how ridiculous.

No wonder all these pastors, native doctors and imams are getting richer by the day.
Backward set of people.

Gbam!
Willingly STU.PID and strange.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by BABE3: 10:19am On Sep 15, 2011
bossinie:

God bless you bro.,though not moved by such rumors but i understand that the weapons of our warfare are not canal(2Cor.10:4) and For behold darkness shall cover the earth and gross darkness the peoplesadIsa.60:2a) but i have these proviso's in the Bible (1) No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper(Isa.54:17) (2)[/b]There shall no evil befall me neither shall any plague come nigh my dwelling (Ps.91:10). I dare say unequivocally that only those who know their God will survive the deadly onslaught of the [b]devil these end times.

Haha? "No weapon fashioned against me", on top date (09-14-11) ? Na big wa!
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by ofio2011(m): 10:21am On Sep 15, 2011
Personally all these tales really exposes how insecure, fearful and gullible Nigerians are. Ever so worry some is the rate  at which these stories spread. CAN ANYONE SPECIFICALLY SAY IT HAPPENED TO A BROTHER, SISTER, FATHER, MOTHER OR FAMILY MEMBER AND NARRATE THE EXPERIENCE?

People should learn to use their power of knowledge.

It beats my imagination that such rumours should even see the light of day
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by ofio2011(m): 10:24am On Sep 15, 2011
Personally all these tales really exposes how insecure, fearful and gullible Nigerians are. Ever so worry some is the rate  at which these stories spread. CAN ANYONE SPECIFICALLY SAY IT HAPPENED TO A BROTHER, SISTER, FATHER, MOTHER OR FAMILY MEMBER AND NARRATE THE EXPERIENCE?

People should learn to use their power of knowledge.

It beats my imagination that such rumours should even see the light of day
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Sijo01(f): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2011
OMG! Killer number, i jst cant stop Lol since i hard d news.

Dis is just another way our telecommunication company has chosen to extort money from innocent Nigerians. just imagine how much airtime some persons might has bought since dis rumor broke out, inorder 4dem to pass d news to deir friends &loved ones.

it is well!
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by o2dlomez(m): 10:30am On Sep 15, 2011
[size=15pt]If they say do not answer a call from it, wont it be nice to just call the number and tell the person on the other end, dont call me because i will not pick, just letting you know, LMAO grin grin grin[/size]
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Donmic1(m): 10:31am On Sep 15, 2011
let dem call me let God punish them.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by stivin(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2011
Sijo01:

OMG! Killer number, i jst cant stop Lol since i hard d news.

Dis is just another way our telecommunication company has chosen to extort money from innocent Nigerians. just imagine how much airtime some persons might has bought since dis rumor broke out, inorder 4dem to pass d news to deir friends &loved ones.

it is well!

really,good idea, ill try it now.
o2dlomez:

[size=15pt]If they say do not answer a call from it, wont it be nice to just call the number and tell the person on the other end, dont call me because i will not pick, just letting you know, LMAO grin grin grin[/size]
good idea! have u tried it yet?
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 15, 2011
Honestly, Nigerians are so unbelievable, I can't believe rumours like this would see the light of the day in this present era.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Merinoz(m): 10:37am On Sep 15, 2011
It's been confirmed! Be on the alert. Perilous times are here with us. Matt. 24
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Dgunnerz(m): 10:38am On Sep 15, 2011
BREAKING NEWS:Good news to lift the heart!
I hereby inform you that the number,09141 is the new MTN-NG customer care number.
This new number absolutely ensures that all our customers complaints,enquiries and problems will be solved ASAP by any available Agent.
So,what are you waiting for? Give the number a trial,
Announcer: MTN-NG Local/International Media Agent.
Thanks.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Kx: 10:42am On Sep 15, 2011
If silicon valley could fool the whole world with the millennium bug crap,
who are Nigerians not to fall prey to the 09141 telecom revenue windfall hoax?.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Akeen90(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2011
Here is this eleganza pen scam of '93 again, where the say the ink in water was snake lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, he he he he he
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Akeen90(m): 10:47am On Sep 15, 2011
Nigeria is the only place where the uneducated gives advice to the educated on academic matters, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin he he he he he lol
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by dublinkmy6: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2011
To be honest, anyone who have warned me about this stuff have reduced thier personality in my eyes. I can't for the life of me believe the proportion of Nigerians that have believed this nonsense and propagated it. A whole lot of Nigerians have believed this, and it actually sums up the root cause of the problems in Nigeria- the negative mentality. On tuesday afternoon, my colleague in the office received a call from a strange no. -451something, told me she had received a call from that same no. previously but that the caller sounded incoherent. She insinuated that it might have been a call from scammers and all that.  But yesterday, when this rumour started, she had believed it and helped to spread it forgetting that she had earlier received a call from such strange number and not died since then. Had to remind her of it this morning though but, really, i feel a little sad that majority of Nigerians still think like this. Makes you wonder which century we are likely to meet up with the rest of the world.ur started, she had believed it and helped to spread it forgetting that she had earlier received a call from such strange number and not died since then. Had to remind her of it this morning though but, really, i feel a little sad that majority of Nigerians still think like this. Makes you wonder which century we are likely to meet up with the rest of the world.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by annybrine(f): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2011
i dnt believe dat trash happens pls rumor mongers stay off
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Akeen90(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2011
by the way whats the toxicology report say about COD or cause of death?
which medical doctor will write: Cause of death_=picking up 09141 number
lol
what a tale grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.lol
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by mallorca(m): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2011
Akeen90:

by the way whats the toxicology report say about COD or cause of death?
which medical doctor will write: Cause of death_=picking up 09141 number
lol
what a tale grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.lol

impossible is notin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Lost 120,000 Naira In 20days For Buying Blackberry Keyone / 3 Questions You Should Answer Before Posting On Facebook / Missing Ohio Teen Located In Florida After Logging In To World Warcraft Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.