Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,517 members, 7,940,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Here Is How To Make At Least N1m A Month With A Simple Info-product - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Here Is How To Make At Least N1m A Month With A Simple Info-product (127 Views)

Join This Program To Make At Least $100 In 13 Days / How To Make At $2,000 From Livegood / How To Make At Least 20k Weekly With Opera Mini App. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is How To Make At Least N1m A Month With A Simple Info-product by Favour2309: 11:51am On Mar 07, 2023
Here is How to Make At Least N1m a Month With A Simple Info-Product

N1m a month in net profits with an info-product is now an easy achievement.

Believe it or nay

This is how:

(1) Make sure your info-product is targeted at big markets (Business, Investing & Money, Dating, Sex and Relationships, Health & Beauty, Travel) - This product can be a simple PDF

(2) Price it for at least N15k (Because you will need to spend money on ads)

If your profit per sale is N10k, this means you need just 100 sales a month.

If your conversion is killer, maybe you can sell for below N15k and still hit your targets.

(3) Create a killer VSL that converts cold traffic to sell it (Or a webinar if it is N30k and above)

* All the bestselling Clickbank products use VSLs to sell for a reason

(4) If you can't do No. 3 above, then use a decent sales letter + powerful email followups

(5) Get consistent traffic from FB, Adwords and Youtube or Use All (Actually, I think just one of these sources is more than alone if your target is N1m a month)

(6) Force yourself to focus on the funnel, adjust if need be, but focus

If your product sells for N15k and you make 100 sales a month, that is N1.5m

Let's say ads, autoresponders, hosting etc cost N500k

That means you are left with a net profit of N1m

Did I shock you πŸ˜…

The 3 most important things here are:

(1) A relatively hot product (which is very easy to get! Amaka if you don't have your product or service, promote that of some other persons!!!!! This is where Affiliate Marketing comes in)!!!!!!

(2) The conversion machine aka the sales copy or VSL + Emails (this is where many Nigerians miss it, weak sales copies all over the place)

(3) Traffic

I don't care what you think

This is easy to do with the necessary skills

The issue is majority of people can't focus and commit to doing one thing well and here's where the problem lies.

Always jumping from idea to idea like squirrels

Anyway...I don talk my own

Follow Favour Chukwu for business/marketing/finance tips

I'm your Digital Entrepreneur/Consultant who is ever ready to teach you to profit from the internet.

Click on the link below to join my FREE CLASSπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://favourchukwu.uwu.ai/

I'm rooting for you always 🀌

(1) (Reply)

Carry Your Memories With You Everywhere With Custom Keychains / Where To Find Articles On Recent Fashion Trends / O'odua Republic: ECOWAS Court Dismiss Suit Filed By Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.