Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,187 members, 7,913,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:29 AM

Now The Whole World Should Ask Yorubas What Happened? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now The Whole World Should Ask Yorubas What Happened? (603 Views)

US LAWYER BRUCE DELVALLE PITCH ON WHY THE WORLD SHOULD NOT ABANDON NIGERIA. / 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas / For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now The Whole World Should Ask Yorubas What Happened? by Fut9ure: 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
Now the whole world should ask yorubas what happened?
Buhari was travelling for medical check up non stop and the whole Nigerians were crying and regretting why we should have someone old and sick as president especially the yorubas were saying he should just hand over to a vibrant Osinbajo

Now what happened? Why is it that we have even a more vibrant obi but the yorubas chose even a more weaker and mentally and physically unfit tinubu suffering parkinson disease with dementia not aware of his environment
Knowing fully well that the seat of the president is for someone who is mentally and physically fit capable of being aware of whatever is going on in ondo, edo, sokoto and ebonyi

Tinubu's mental unfitness is viral and global around the world..Indians, Ghanaian, Americans everybody are aware

It means a Yoruba man will be ashamed of themselves around the world now whenever they want to say that their normal useless talk of them being the most accommodating, Liberal and most educated 😉 😀 😜 😄

They can no longer say it especially the people of Ekiti state
Re: Now The Whole World Should Ask Yorubas What Happened? by SLAP44: 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
By next year, everyone will be denying that nobody voted for the drug baron.

2 Likes

Re: Now The Whole World Should Ask Yorubas What Happened? by MuchAdo: 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
Incoherent bullsshitt!!!

Piggidiot amaka cheesy
Re: Now The Whole World Should Ask Yorubas What Happened? by SHIVA001: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
Fut9ure:
Buhari was travelling for medical check up non stop and the whole Nigerians were crying and regretting why we should have someone old and sick as president especially the yorubas were saying he should just hand over to a vibrant Osinbajo

Now what happened? Why is it that we have even a more vibrant obi but the yorubas chose even a more weaker and mentally and physically unfit tinubu suffering parkinson disease
Knowing fully well that the seat of the president is for someone who is mentally and physically fit

Tinubu's mental unfitness is viral and global around the world..Indians, Ghanaian, Americans everybody are aware

It means a Yoruba man will be ashamed of themselves around the world now whenever they want to say that their normal useless talk of them being the most accommodating, Liberal and most educated 😉 😀 😜 😄

Says an Ipob idiot. Nothing is wrong with Tinubu he is more sound mentally than you from your write up.

1 Like

Re: Now The Whole World Should Ask Yorubas What Happened? by Fut9ure: 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
MuchAdo:
Incoherent bullsshitt!!!

Piggidiot amaka cheesy
You know the funny thing

I'm not igbo

I'm from Edo state..a Bini
Re: Now The Whole World Should Ask Yorubas What Happened? by Fut9ure: 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
SHIVA001:

Says an Ipob idiot. Nothing is wrong with Tinubu he is more sound mentally than you from your write up.
You see tribalism don eat you deep

I'm from Edo sate a Bin

Obi was not chosen by the igbos

We the South South chose obi because we were in a better position to chose as non of this contestants were our brothers

😄 Ekiti we are educated my ass
Re: Now The Whole World Should Ask Yorubas What Happened? by SHIVA001: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
Fut9ure:

You see tribalism don eat you deep

I'm from Edo sate a Bin

Obi was not chosen by the igbos

We the South South chose obi because we were in a better position to chose as non of this contestants were our brothers

😄 Ekiti we are educated my ass
Nigeria chose Tinubu because of the competence, all this talks because obi came a distant 3rd?? he is going to rule on your sorry asses.

1 Like

Re: Now The Whole World Should Ask Yorubas What Happened? by Cherish233: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
They voted him in, cause tribalism has closed the eyes of many Nigerians today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now The Whole World Should Ask Yorubas What Happened? by Fut9ure: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
SHIVA001:

Nigeria chose Tinubu because of the competence, all this talks because obi came a distant 3rd?? he is going to rule on your sorry asses.

Which Nigerians chose tinubu

Can a man perform when he is mentally and physically not fit

Let me ask you a question if you can't answer it then I will know your education is a waste and you are tribalistic being

Now this is the question

The four contestants were from the three major tribes in Nigeria obi, tinubu, atiku, and kwankwaso

So which part of Nigeria is supposed to chose the best candidate without tribalism and petty sentiments?

Please answer let me see if you have a brain 🧠 🙏

1 Like

Re: Now The Whole World Should Ask Yorubas What Happened? by BurialGround: 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
SHIVA001:

Which Nigeria chose Tinubu?

Boko Haram were happy over KUJE jail break because they're the beneficiaries.

APC urchins are happy over electoral fraud because they're the beneficiaries.

Re: Now The Whole World Should Ask Yorubas What Happened? by SHIVA001: 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
Fut9ure:

Which Nigerians chose tinubu

Can a man perform when he is mentally and physically not fit

Let me ask you a question if you can't answer it then I will know your education is a waste and you are tribalistic being

Now this is the question

The four contestants were from the three major tribes in Nigeria obi, tinubu, atiku, and kwankwaso

So which part of Nigeria is supposed to chose the best candidate without tribalism and petty sentiments?

Please answer let me see if you have a brain 🧠 🙏

Oga leave Grammer, Nigeria decides. Inec collates. Haters wail. Tinubu will unite Nigeria. He has not performed badly among his peers. The competence is there. He is sound. He is not in the hospital bed.. a man that is not sound will not contest for election. People just want to bring him down with words but God is bigger than them

1 Like

Re: Now The Whole World Should Ask Yorubas What Happened? by Godwin4444: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Fut9ure:

Now what happened? Why is it that we have even a more vibrant obi but the yorubas chose even a more weaker and mentally and physically unfit tinubu suffering parkinson disease with dementia not aware of his environment
Knowing fully well that the seat of the president is for someone who is mentally and physically fit capable of being aware of whatever is going on in ondo, edo, sokoto and ebonyi

u igbos can kill your self

Tinubu will rule your flat head for good 8 years n another northerner will take over for another 8 years

U igbos will wail for good 16 years straight up

(1) (Reply)

SAN Is Alleged To Have Rejected To Join Tinubu's Lawyers In The Case Against Ob / Yoruba Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Priest If Tinubu Becomes President (video) / Emeka Offor, ABC Orjikor Signs MOU With Anambra State to generate power(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.