Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,693 members, 7,930,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 05:07 PM

Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials (30270 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) / Shettima Leaves Polling Unit Over Absence Of INEC Materials / Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials by Fearyourcreator: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ginaz:
Tinubu is not my president. OLE mandate !
Enter togo arinya
Re: Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials by Fearyourcreator: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
Faber:

You guys came late...na confusion dey worry una legal team. Which kind Smartness be that. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
E shock you ... Gbogbo yin ti madt
Re: Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials by Fearyourcreator: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
tamdun:

Guy,u are too dumb
Very very... He fit be one bastards yoruba like that or those fill time ODe
Re: Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials by maasoap(m): 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
Faber:
Person way win elections dey doubt his own winning, where is it done. It is just like you scored a controversial goal in a heated match, the referee awarded the goal in your favour, then you come tell ref, you want to go check VAR, whether your goal is true πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Right now, there is confusion in APC and Tinubu camp. Peter Obi's silence is killing them. Obi is a mafia, you cannot predict his next step 🀣🀣

You knew just like other Zombiedients that there was no any credible election in entire south east going by what we watched in those voting videos and INEC officials testimonies. grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials by maasoap(m): 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
BurialGround:
sad

Lol, the supposed winner want to inspect sensitive materials that got him victory. grin grin grin It is like SATAN trying to know why he's called LUSIFER.

Votes from the south east didn't get him any victory, everyone knows that that is the APC's lawyers target. Between us, can votes from the SE stand the integrity test? grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials by bizzibodi(m): 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
grin

A town hall different from balanblu Bulaba balublu gazelle garagarau.

A stolen crown is nothing but a mere cap on the head of the thief.
who iz this ugly creator?
Re: Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials by bizzibodi(m): 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
THE HEADLINE SHOULD BE :TINUBU SEEKS COURT ORDER TO TEMPER WITH ELECTORIAL MATERIALS.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Tinubu should chill let LP help him count the votes he won!

Lols, abi.
Re: Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials by larryjay123(m): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
Mafia indeed!
There is no two names for a colossal failure.
Lol
Re: Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials by KanwuliaExtra: 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
Faber:
Person way win elections dey doubt his own winning, where is it done. It is just like you scored a controversial goal in a heated match, the referee awarded the goal in your favour, then you come tell ref, you want to go check VAR, whether your goal is true πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Right now, there is confusion in APC and Tinubu camp. Peter Obi's silence is killing them. Obi is a mafia, you cannot predict his next step 🀣🀣

GBAM!

Dem tink say the dude go EGYPT for nothing fa!
Real IGBO MAFIA!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials by staneless(m): 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
achymmania:
You'll all be amazed at the level of rigging that happened in the southeast.

Labor party might regret ever going to court in the first place.

You wan drag obi into ur rigging nonsense..?
Man is too clean, abeg. Go and gather your evidence and go to court!
Re: Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:55am On Mar 08, 2023
bizzibodi:

who iz this ugly creator?
Your tormentor.

Re: Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials by SmartGadgetz: 2:08am On Mar 08, 2023
badoh:

Shut up. Ask any member of your family the full meaning of BVAS and come here to tell us if they know it. Na knowing the meaning of BVAS go help him deliver good governance?

For here? grin
Re: Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 08, 2023
hopexter:

I still don’t know how you reason, you’re taking me to court yet you don’t want me to defend myself.? It’s called court preparation, a very proactive measure to counter any matter. We are always a step ahead.

Asiwaju is hereπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ½
If you're sure that you won you don't need to visit INEC to gather evidence, INEC should be the one to beseech the court with evidence that the pronounced candidate won in the court of law not the other way round. Anything he does there will be termed act of cover up to obstruct court evidence
Re: Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials by bizzibodi(m): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Your tormentor.
NO!a druglord,a scammer,a certificate forger,a land grabber,an illegal tax collector,an identity thief,an election rigger,a bat with no known past.
Re: Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials by Adesina12: 8:58am On Mar 08, 2023
Faber:

Werey, na me send u and Tiefnubu go thief person mandate 🀣🀣

NA YOUR PAPA MANDATE DEM THIEF ODE OSHI
NA SO YOU DEY SOUTH YOU DEVELOP LAGOS
MAKE UNA GO YOUR VILLAGE DEVELOP AM
FOOLISH URCHIN
Re: Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:47am On Mar 08, 2023
bizzibodi:

NO!a druglord,a scammer,a certificate forger,a land grabber,an illegal tax collector,an identity thief,a bat with no known past.
Hohohohaha 😝

I guess I didn't understand the memo..

Sorry about that and thanks for helping out.
Re: Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials by bizzibodi(m): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Hohohohaha 😝

UAW

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials by bizzibodi(m): 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Hohohohaha 😝

UW

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials by bizzibodi(m): 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
rinzylee:

Lol...very laughable.

How do you rig without structure?

How do you rig where the compromised South East state governors made sure elections didn't start till 1pm in most polling units?

How do you rig where you don't control any of the security agencies?

How do you rig where votes were publicly being counted and made fun and streamed on social media?

How do you even talk about rigging in the South East that close to 40% didn't vote because of INEC colluding with APC?

How do you talk about rigging when results were prevented from real time uploads?

Why do you hate ndi IGBO?

Man, you can be better... quit this hate man. You can be better I tell you.
Good questions.
Re: Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials by bizzibodi(m): 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
famology:

Why una dull like dis? Is it Tinubu that is inspecting or his lawyers? Dunce!
Na d same thing
Re: Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
magzey:

No he is expecting to get 15 Million votes why only 8.9 million? LP and PDP have Rigged the election for sure πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
another mumu
Re: Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials by elijahozzy(m): 10:11am On Mar 09, 2023
bankulizer:

Who be your own Papa

Go n ask your grandfather
Re: Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials by elijahozzy(m): 10:12am On Mar 09, 2023
Jones4190:
I belong to the class that like success, I wish my dad was like tinubu.
we know seyi tinubu because of his father but who are you that we don't know you?

Ask your dad if he wants to be like thief then I guess you are a thief a thug n drug dealer
Re: Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials by elijahozzy(m): 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
bankulizer:

Who be your own Papa

Him dey six feet where your papa go soon join am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections β€” Jonathan / Gbadegbo Vivour Rhodes Wins Lagos LP Guber Candidate Ticket / Assassins Shoot Gideon Aremu Dead In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.